Eggcave 9th Bday Staff Appreciation Forum!

in General

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 20 July 2018 at 1:12 AM

So, some other players and I decided to do this together, because we love our eggcave mods! Since July 20 was coming up (near June), we decided to do it on EC's 9th Bday. What's a better date than that? In this forum, anyplayer can give a site mod or all site mods a compliment! (you can do more than one) We want this to be a way to make the site mods feel appreciated and (hopefully) happy! The Forum Rules and Site Guidelines still apply! Here is the list of site staff (mods) that you can use. Finally, no need to ping them, I'm sure if the topic is in livepulse, they can see it. (also, to reduce the amount of notifications...) This topic will continue till the end of July and hopefully someone will bring it back next year! Thanks for your cooperation.

Player Pings
@wigglytuff
@skyfall4
@thedarkarcher
@shadowdragon28
@jlya
@immortalraven
@honeybearbee
@cala
@dcmaster
@bloom
@cloudslay3r
@playermocha345
@littleblush
@asteria
@lazyanon
@isathebelle
@mechanicalheart

Mod Pings
@mastergemma
@ian
@orderedchaos
@jazzyleia
@ more!

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 20 July 2018 at 1:16 AM

Hey, it's Ice here
missed the post above, so I'm doing it on side account
(you all can do that)

To all the site mods~
Thanks for the hard work at Egg Cave,
I think it's a better place all the time!
(With all of you, of course!)

😊❤️

Deleted • 20 July 2018 at 1:34 AM

To all mods-
Thank you for creating this website and making it so much fun ❤️ I also admire the artists of creatures, as I am always in awe of the brilliant art style 😊

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 20 July 2018 at 1:36 AM

To the site mods:

Thanks for working hard to keep the site a safe and enjoyable environment!
It is one of the many reasons Eggcave is my favorite website!
I appreciate all the hard work you guys do to keep the site in tip top shape, and help all us players out with any of our questions and concerns. 😸 ❤️
I also enjoy reading all your creature descriptions! 😃 And the plots you guys set up are always the best. 😊
- @prairie

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 20 July 2018 at 2:58 AM

To the site mods

Well, how do I say this? I've only been playing since late last year but I think I may have become a bit (AHEMalotAHEM) obsessed with Eggcave. Without you guys, there wouldn't be anything to obsess over, nor would there be this amazing network of amazingness. Thanks to y'all awesome people, I am no not friendless, I mean sorry, uh, everyone can enjoy and have fun on Eggcave! heh
Jk, I really am super thankful for you guys, what's a synonym for amazing? You're that. 😸

-NotJoey

Deleted • 20 July 2018 at 9:19 AM

TO everyone,
Well for me I've only started during the end of February, totally missed the Valentine event. But even so, I had players chat with me and have really looked forward to any new events to come! Like totallynotjoey, I could be considered a little obsessed too? >.<

In any case, here's to the 9th birthday of EggCave and the 1st virtual site birthday i've experienced! Thanks a lot to the mods and all you lovely people.
❤ ~Mocha

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 20 July 2018 at 10:00 AM

To the site mods

I started this game almost 2 years ago. I loved the little creatures and, because i joined in October, the Halloween Fair kept me around. I'm so glad i stayed with this game, as it gets better and better every week

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 20 July 2018 at 11:38 AM

Hey guys
(me again)

To site mods~
Yeah, I could be addicted to this game...
Its totes amaze, and just gets better every update!
Thanks y'all who helped me with the rules,
and I love this friendly "environment" you create for us.
Have a nice day.
-Ice ❤️

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 July 2018 at 12:01 PM

I agree with everyone who's posted already. Egg cave is an amazing site, and it can't be without the amazing mods that are on here 😸 they work really hard to keep this game positive and drama-free! I hope any new mods can follow their examples- wait, no, everyone- can follow their example.😊

-Wiggly

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 20 July 2018 at 12:22 PM

Hello ECT, thank you for all the hard work that you have poured into Eggcave, with regular updates, and many other things that the team does to keep this amazing tight-knit community up and running.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 20 July 2018 at 12:39 PM

Dear mods,

Thank you for all the hard work you've done, especially when it comes to minor mistakes players make. Sometimes we make so many little mistakes it gets annoying and repetitive, but you guys are so patient! Thank you for keeping Egg Cave a great place! 😸

And to @Ian, thank you for making this game and always making improvements on the site! 😉

-Sky

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 20 July 2018 at 3:16 PM

Greetings all friendly mods~!

I'm here to thank you for making this game come alive and basically the best game ever. You've all worked very hard to make this game a safe, entertaining, and fun place for lonely players such as myself.

We get to meet wonderful and supportive players only because of you! You have truly changed many lives, especially people who spent time on electronics. Once again, thank you and keep up the great work!

~ @bloom

Female
3,795 posts

sparklefox • 20 July 2018 at 3:26 PM

This is for all of you guys who make this site amazing and worthwhile coming back to every day. To all of the mods, devs and even artists...

I can't really say anything that hasn't been said already, but thank you for making this site as amazing as it is. This is a wonderful little corner of the internet that is filled with beautiful creatures and all the like, and a friendly little community that you can always feel comfortable being a part of - and it's all thanks to you all. Thank you for all of your constant hard work to make this place as great as possible, we're all truly grateful for it.

It's been a fun experience watching EC slowly grow after all of these years, and I've certainly also enjoyed being part of this ever-growing site and community. Thank you for keeping it like this for all of this time, and here's for many more enjoyable years to come.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 23 July 2018 at 5:53 AM

To all mods:

I just wanted to say what a terrific job you've done helping eggcave grow. I've only been on here for about 3 but the acceptance I've felt from everyone here (not just mods) is wonderful. All of the creatures, features and fun games are so amazing and creative. I especially want to thank Ian flor creating it all, making this site a reality and giving me and everyone else a fun and safe way to spend our time.

Three cheers for the staff and happy birthday EggCave!!!!!!!