Creature Suggestion: The Windigo

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 3 January 2019 at 2:04 AM

Image: https://sta.sh/02d7grz2ka35

(Please let me know if you cannot view the link above!)

#thewindigo #windigo #achimenescreaturesuggestions

Evolution Points:

3 Evolution Points (Views, Clicks, or Feeds)

Egg(1st) = 1,500

2nd(Hatched) = 2,500

Last = 3,500

Habitat:

Forest

Weight:

175 kg

Height:

3.8 m

Obtained From:

Cash Shop (Or Cave/Plot/Event)

About the Windigo Eggs:

The eggs produce wind in places wind normally wouldn't be, and require a quiet and peaceful environment to hatch. They are very well camouflaged due to their wind aura surrounding the outer shell, and can be difficult to find in the wild. If there is no wind on a specific day you are hunting for one, there is a possible chance you can find your own by the sounds they give off as they are producing natural wind.

About the Windigo Creature:

They are known to be quiet and reserved creatures, and rarely ever show themselves to humans. They hide themselves among the forest ground, the majority of the time keeping to themselves in their little leafy huts. However, if a creature nearby is in pain, it will take it in and care for it until the creature is well enough to take care of itself again. They are quite drawn to music, and will come out of their homes to find the source. (With caution, of course.)

On days when they feel like coming out of their homes in need to stock up on supplies, they will take to the skies and search above ground for fresh water, berries, nuts, and other herbs to gather to take home with them. If there was a chance they need to defend themselves, they will use the wind power bestowed upon them to push back any threat, for they dislike physical combat even in life-threatening situations. They dislike any kind of violence and prefer to be in the presence of those who are pure at heart.

(I'm going for an opposite version of what the Wendigo is supposed to be. In Algonquian folklore, the Wendigo or Windigo is a mythical man-eating monster or evil spirit native to the northern forests of the Atlantic Coast and Great Lakes Region of the United States and Canada.)

Sorry for the pings ^^' ❤️

@rashka
@dcmaster
@thedarkarcher
@lunacharm1037
@nooget_Galaxy

(Also, if there is a chance anyone would like to be ping'd in my next suggestion, please let me know! ❤️ And if you wouldn't like to be pinged, please let me know as well! ❤️ )

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 3 January 2019 at 7:55 AM

aw! wow, it's really cute!😃 i love it! 😃

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 3 January 2019 at 10:01 AM

Total cuteness 😃 and I love it ❤️

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 January 2019 at 11:47 AM

@achimenes
I love it! 😸

Deleted • 3 January 2019 at 2:29 PM

@rashka @lunacharm1037 @prairie Thank you! 😸 ❤️ I'm glad you all love it! 😸 ❤️

Female
23 posts

nooget_galaxy • 3 January 2019 at 6:40 PM

@achimenes

It's cute! I like the last evolution stage. The windigo looks cool in that one!

Deleted • 3 January 2019 at 7:45 PM

@nooget_Galaxy Thank you! 😸 ❤️

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 3 January 2019 at 11:02 PM

@achimenes Gorgeous!! ^v^ Deserves to be a CSP creature.

Male
105 posts

storm-sage • 3 January 2019 at 11:47 PM

It's really interesting I'd definitely want one in my cove!❤️

Deleted • 22 February 2019 at 3:02 PM

@foxbit @storm-sage

Thank you! ^-^ ❤️