Clearing Out Cove Giveaway {Closed}

in User Contests & Giveaways

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 30 September 2018 at 3:57 AM

I will be hosting a giveaway for as long as I am able, nearly all of my creatures, save for those 79 that are in the "To Be Kept" tab. Around 160 or so creatures all together are being given away. Just either ask the name or give me links and ensure that they are not in the "To Be Kept" tab or that someone else hasn't already asked and gotten a lot formed. If everything is fine I will set up a trade lot and give you the link and give you the link.

If the creature you are asking for has more than one among its group please be a bit specific even if you are just wanting to have one of the creature. It helps me get things running faster.

While I do want to get rid of a mass amount of creatures there are still a few rules which I will state down below:
- Please ask for no more than ten characters at any given time.
- Wait until you receive the creatures before you ask for more.
- Make sure the creatures aren't going to someone else or aren't to be given away.
- Try to be fair to others, there are a few retired creatures in my cove right now and I would prefer that there is a fair amount of distribution among them, so they don't all go to the same person at one point and whatnot.
- Be respectful to others and please act civil and respectful if the creature you wanted isn't given to you.
- While you can do whatever you wish with the creatures all I ask is that you don't immediately turn around and sell the creatures, at least wait a day or so before you do so.
- Please be patient with me, I can't always set up lots right after you post or immediately accept the trade, so on and so forth. I usually get on my laptop around 2-3 AM ECT, with a few sporadic times throughout the day via mobile, so expect lots to be set up at 2-3 AM ECT, and accepts and whatnot at other points in time.

Deleted • 30 September 2018 at 4:06 AM

@thebrokenvibe
Is any of these available? I'll take one if possible.
Meganox
Valenbun
Finti
Hinonia
Yulilia
Odon

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 30 September 2018 at 6:49 AM

@thebrokenvibe
tysm for doing this!
i will make sure the critters survuive and stay under my care
may i have
Hinonia or Chimmy or Spoto? (just asking for one)
If not, is Dayrise availible?
If you want me to pay ec, I'd be happy to =consider your price ❤️

Female
371 posts

rainbownya • 30 September 2018 at 7:06 AM

@thebrokenvibe thanks so much for this! Would either the luminese, amarra or spoto be available? Thank you so much! 😊 (I'll take one only, but I would like the spoto the most. Thank you again ❤️)

Female
472 posts

flakes • 30 September 2018 at 7:18 AM

@thebrokenvibe very generous of you to be doing this
I would love to take the either the Motjaa, Finti, Vaccin or Illumilux thank you ❤️

edit: I don't have a preference for gender so happy to take the one that is left of that kind

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 30 September 2018 at 10:40 AM

@thebrokenvibe If one of the Nunny's are still avaliable, may I give them a new home? ^^

Deleted • 30 September 2018 at 10:59 AM

@thebrokenvibe Hello, is the Meganox, Spoto, Motjja, Cumula, Mystic, or Aigstill avalible? Thanks!

Female
3,801 posts

sparklefox • 30 September 2018 at 12:35 PM

@thebrokenvibe - Is the Ophiledia still available? I don't think I see it in your "To Be Kept" list, but sorry if it's not available.

It's very nice of you to do something like this, though.

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 30 September 2018 at 1:45 PM

@thebrokenvibe

I'd absolutely love to take one of your Kaihons ❤️ This is very generous of you!

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 30 September 2018 at 1:50 PM

@thebrokenvibe

I'd love to adopt your Spoto ❤️ Thanks so much for doing this!

Female
443 posts

magicaltomato3 • 30 September 2018 at 4:44 PM

@thebrokenvibe

If your grandinum, pekkin, batteron, battyrus, or tammick are still free for adoption I'd love to take them 😊
Thanks so much ❤️

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 30 September 2018 at 6:22 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Would any of these be available?:

Luminese
Finti
Illumilux
Ophiledia
Grandinum

Thanks!

Non-binary
589 posts

geefriend45 • 30 September 2018 at 7:01 PM

@thebrokenvibe

I'd love to take in a nunny and a mournstrom if possible! Thank you ;v;

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 1 October 2018 at 7:06 AM

Frist thing real fast, again please just check the To Be Kept list, I've noticed that there's been asking about creatures that are on that list. I plan on adding a list up to the first post about the creatures I'm planning on keeping, but for now please just double and triple check.

I'm answering the easiest to get to right now, I plan on getting to the others later today but for now I can only get these.

@playermocha345 I've actually got at least one from all those groups available, is there any specifics or is it just any? Specifically for the Finti and Meganox. OneStep is the only Finti not avaliable.

@icecloud101 the latter three are all avaliable, and I don't need money for them, I just want to host a giveaway.

@rainbownya the Luminese is, depending on icecloud101's answer the spotto might be, are there any others you might want?

@sparklefox the ophidellia is actually up to be given away. Is that the only onyou want?

@raccoon Which one? Or is there no preference?

Deleted • 1 October 2018 at 7:32 AM

@thebrokenvibe Could it be a Valenbun? I just take one, thanks you for letting me adopt her.

Female
371 posts

rainbownya • 1 October 2018 at 8:31 AM

@thebrokenvibe If the spoto isn't available, I would love the luminese. Thank you so much!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 1 October 2018 at 9:23 AM

@thebrokenvibe could i adopt the Motjaa please? also thanks for hosting!

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 1 October 2018 at 10:18 AM

@thebrokenvibe
hiya 😊 was wondering if the nunny egg was still avalible?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 1 October 2018 at 10:36 AM

@thebrokenvibe I'd love to have Finti, Kiretch or Yulilia if either is avaible. Thanks so very much ❤️

2,251 posts

yts • 1 October 2018 at 1:48 PM

@thebrokenvibe

hellow 😸 could I have
SantaDeerThing, Sidqiel or Abduxuel, Uthgerd, Dust_Rabbit, CremeBear?

thank you in advance ❤️

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 1 October 2018 at 4:28 PM

@thebrokenvibe
great and thanks
Hinonia or Chimmy or Spoto?
so can I get the Spoto and can you put in on trd?
tysm for your kindness

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 1 October 2018 at 8:47 PM

@thebrokenvibe

No preference! ❤️ Thank you very much!

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 2 October 2018 at 3:04 AM

I plan on putting wall posts containing the trade lots once I get confirmations on which creatures are wanted, so please be on the watch.

@icecloud101 so the Spoto, and what is trd?

@budgie Do you have a preference or is it just either one?

@geefriend45 Yes, is there a preference on the Mournstrom?

@kdxu @thedarkarcher is there a preference for the Motjaa?

As for everyone else, would it be possible to be a bit more specific on the creatures if the one you are asking for has more than one in the group? This will help me to get things running a bit faster.

Female
42 posts

wmelda • 2 October 2018 at 4:30 AM

@thebrokenvibe
can i get SnowBearz the Snowby please ? if the giveaway is still on

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 2 October 2018 at 6:21 AM

@thebrokenvibe
so um
you can put the spoto on trade

Non-binary
589 posts

geefriend45 • 2 October 2018 at 8:35 AM

@thebrokenvibe
No preference, any of them are fine :0 thank you!

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 2 October 2018 at 4:23 PM

@thebrokenvibe The egg if possible, but either is alright ^^

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 2 October 2018 at 4:25 PM

@thebrokenvibe anyone is great thanks ❤️

Female
472 posts

flakes • 2 October 2018 at 11:38 PM

@thebrokenvibe i would like to take this motjaa then: https://eggcave.com/egg/1451667

To make things easier for you I will link the ones I wanted (from previous post):
https://eggcave.com/egg/1580197
https://eggcave.com/egg/1511926
https://eggcave.com/egg/1686418

Thank you so much once again (I feel so greedy it's fine if I only receive one) uwu

Female
116 posts

heartoffrost • 3 October 2018 at 12:21 AM

@thebrokenvibe i would love to adopt one of your Specouro's, leafly and vaccin if they are available? If not that's Ok, i hope you have a great day! 😊