[Entries are closed] CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY! GRAND PRIZE - FEEP OR VATTONE!

in User Contests & Giveaways

Deleted • 7 November 2017 at 5:49 AM

Giveaway - Spotlight on Vattone or Feep

Welcome to my giveaway.
This is my Christmas giveaway but it will end after Christmas depending on how many people join. Read on below for more information. *** PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE REQUESTING TO PLAY***

Eggcave has not been the community I thought it was. Therefore, I am quitting. I am giving away everything. Below are the prizes.

PRIZES
First place: Feep or Vattone, winner's choice. And depending on donations, maybe some CC too.
Second place: This Frozen Sparktail, this Frozen and starred Puffup, and this Arcweom, Paint Splat Tree CSP Travel
Third place: Leftover CC I have, all my remaining creatures - check my cove.

HOW THIS WILL WORK
There will be as many spots as needed. Ping me here to join. Entries close on November 9.
From November 9 onwards, depending on how many people have joined, there will be people randomly removed (I am using a decision maker spinner wheel online to choose which 2 people.) For example, if 100 people have joined, 2 people will be removed each day until three people are left. Those people are the finalists. I will continue elimination one by one until there are none left. The last person eliminated out of the finalists gets the first place and prize, the second person eliminated gets the second place and prize, and the first person eliminated out of the three finalists gets the third place and prize. Is everything clear? If not, PM me with your questions.
Note: If less than 20 people join the giveaway will not be hosted, so ping your friends to join!

RULES
Every contest has rules and here they are.
One account per user. If I find out that you are entering multiple accounts, you will be disqualified.
Account must be one month old when you SIGN UP TO PLAY. That means, this game starts on November 8. If you signed up on November 7 or before, you can wait until December 8 before requesting to join, as you did not create an extra account to cheat to win. However, if your account is created after November 8, then you will not be allowed to join for the fear of you creating an extra account to enter this giveaway.
If you don’t like the prize you win if you win, then you can choose to gift it to another user or not accept it. There are no ties to this prize and you can do whatever you like with it.
Ping your friends to join in! πŸ˜‹
When you sign up, post, β€œ@o could I please sign up? I am signing up the account @(yourusernamehere). Thanks! @(pingonefriendtospreadthefun) Giveaway Now!”
The giveaway now part is something you must put into your post to prove that you have read the rules.
I will ping users who are out. The users who are out will be removed from the list.

Thank you for reading, I hope you choose to play and best of luck!

Players:

1. @wild_wonders
2. @blossoming
3. @pammike
* 4. @thedarkarcher
5. @sackname
6. @sushi
7. @delicate
* 8. @anniee
9. @gryffindor16
* 10. @dazz (Must verify existence from December 8 - December 11 ^^)
* 11. @rainbownya
12. @stellalunagirl
13. @sybil_howlett
* 14. @senpai
* 15. @sundae
16. @heartoffrost
17. @vos
18. @kalessin
* 19. @nine
20. @purgatory
21. @demogorgon
* 22. @dragon_collector
23. @poptarts
24. @prairie
* 25. @silverserpent
26. @giggletheclownlovesya_xoxoxo
* 27. @brad
28. @silvershadow
29. @nkiay
30. @shelbert67
31. @xxshadowclawxx
32. @jirachiwishmaker
* 33. @wigglytuff
34. @lunacharm1037
35. @lykhaos117
36. @honeybearbee
37. @crunchyoreo25
38. @starpup5
39. @emo_pattys
40. @wildfire4012
41. @rosewolf09
42. @leafofstarskyclan
43. @pet_cemetery
44. @ethereality
45. @krystal
46. @rashka
47. @dragonfairy
48. @netherling
49. @cloudslay3r
50. @luv
* 51. @_black3333_
52. @valorie100
53. @gqlaxies
54. @tamomo
55. @mairbear
* 56. @srx2002
57. @skyfall4
58. @enderwolf
59. @panda9983
60. @icesparkle22
61. @raccoon
62. @warghost141

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 7 November 2017 at 5:56 AM

@o could I please sign up? 😊 I am signing up the account @Wild_wonders. Thanks! @leafmelody @lyratales @prairie @oscoa . Giveaway Now! πŸ˜‰ ❀️

So sorry that you are leaving 3 Best of luck in the real world xx

Deleted • 7 November 2017 at 6:02 AM

@o Hello! Could I please sign up? I am signing up the account @blossoming. Thanks!
Ping:
@luv (so sorry for the ping!)
Giveaway Now!
😊 GL in rl, thanks so much for doing this. Also, are we allowed to think up to before Dec 8 whether we want to pay 50cc extra? Cuz I wanna think about it hehe πŸ˜‰ Thanks so much!!

Female
656 posts

pamela • 7 November 2017 at 6:03 AM

@o

Sad to hear that you are leaving. But you have some amazing creatures, hope they all get a good new owners. 😊

Could I please sign up? I am signing up the account @pammike. Thanks! @bobbie-lovely @cloudslay3r @panda9983

Giveaway Now!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 7 November 2017 at 6:04 AM

@o sorry to hear your leaving eggcave that's really sad to hear. Please may I enter this?

I am signing up the account @thedarkarcher thanks! @rashka @kaimi @cho sorry for the pings giveaway now!

Female
316 posts

sackname • 7 November 2017 at 6:13 AM

@o

Hello! Could I please sign up? I am signing up the account @sackname Thanks!

Pings:
@mrcaudle
@skythecreator

Sorry to see you leave! I like the giveaway though!

Deleted • 7 November 2017 at 6:19 AM

@o
Could I sign up? Thanks

Female
469 posts

anniee • 7 November 2017 at 6:22 AM

@o could I please sign up? I am signing up the account @anniee. Thanks! @oscoa Giveaway Now!

I'm sorry that you felt Egg Cave wasn't the community you had hoped it was. ☹️ Despite that, you're definitely bringing a lot of people together through this giveaway, and I think that's a wonderful thing to do, especially it being so close to Christmas time. 😊 Thank you so much for hosting this!

Female
140 posts

gryffindor16 • 7 November 2017 at 6:25 AM

@o could I please sign up? I am signing up the account @gryffindor16. Thanks! @rainbownya @mrcaudle Giveaway Now!

Deleted • 7 November 2017 at 6:25 AM

1. @wild_wonders
2. @blossoming
3. @pammike
4. @thedarkarcher
5. @sackname
6. @sushi
7. @delicate
8. @anniee

Thanks all! Adding and good luck! 😊

Edit: @gryffindor16 Also

Deleted • 7 November 2017 at 6:32 AM

@dazz sure, adding, thanks for joining!

Edit: Coud you please, though, log on on December 8 to show me that you are still playing? Thanks! It's since you signed up yesterday.

Female
371 posts

rainbownya • 7 November 2017 at 6:33 AM

@o Sorry to hear that you're leaving. Could I please join under this account, @rainbownya? Thanks ❀︎ I can't think of anyone to ping lol

Giveaway Now!

Deleted • 7 November 2017 at 6:34 AM

@rainbownya Sure! Adding!

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 7 November 2017 at 6:39 AM

@o I'd like to join under this account @stellalunagirl ^^

I can give @sybil_howlett a wee ping ^^

Deleted • 7 November 2017 at 6:41 AM

@stellalunagirl Sure! Adding!
It seems like you have missed a teensy part of the rules tho... Give it another read? o.o There is a little phrase you have to read

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 7 November 2017 at 6:43 AM

oh thank you for the ping, @stellalunagirl πŸ˜ƒ
and yes, I would like to join it under @sybil_howlett thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 7 November 2017 at 6:44 AM

@sybil_howlett Sure - Adding!

I think you have to give the rules a read too also, there is a phrase you have to add... πŸ˜‹

Male
128 posts

senpai • 7 November 2017 at 6:45 AM

GL in real world ❀️

@o could I please sign up? I am signing up the account @senpai. Thanks!
Pings (sorry): @emo_pattys @brunosc @tamora Giveaway Now!

Female
1,308 posts

stellalunagirl • 7 November 2017 at 6:45 AM

Ah yes, the "Giveaway Now!" Apologies, didn't quite read that last line about proving that I've read the rules. Hopefully this rectifies it??

Thanks anyway haha ^^

Deleted • 7 November 2017 at 6:45 AM

@senpai Sure! Adding!
Edit: @stellalunagirl No worries, it's just to make sure you don't miss anything important that might result in you being disqualified or confused or me being confused - I'm scatterbrained...

Female
415 posts

sundae • 7 November 2017 at 6:54 AM

β€œ@o could I please sign up? I am signing up the account @sundae. Thanks! @lykhaos117 Giveaway Now!

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 7 November 2017 at 6:54 AM

@o oh oops, my apologize, I forgot the 'Giveaway Now!' xD thank you again ❀️

Deleted • 7 November 2017 at 6:54 AM

@sundae Sure! Adding! Good luck!

Edit: @sybil_howlett Cool thanks!

Female
116 posts

heartoffrost • 7 November 2017 at 6:56 AM

@o

Add me in!
I'd love to join 😊

Deleted • 7 November 2017 at 6:58 AM

@heartoffrost Adding - but could you give the rules a read again please? Thanks! I think you're missing something...
Also, on November 26, could you please log on and post here to prove that you're still playing? Thanks! Becasue i need to know the user has been here for a month.

Female
116 posts

heartoffrost • 7 November 2017 at 7:02 AM

@o
Sorry ^^ skimmed the last bit, i got a bit excited, 'Giveaway Now' 😊

Deleted • 7 November 2017 at 7:03 AM

@heartoffrost
Cool, thanks! ^^

Female
137 posts

vos • 7 November 2017 at 7:10 AM

@o Could I please sign up? I am signing up the account @vos. Thanks! Adding @Jeanne - Hope you don't mind my ping. Giveaway Now!

o, I'm not sure how you found me. Thanks for the opportunity to enter. Best wishes for beyond Egg Cave 😊

Deleted • 7 November 2017 at 7:11 AM

@vos Thanks! Adding ^^

168 posts

kalessin • 7 November 2017 at 7:14 AM

Thanks for posting on my wall ^^ Giveaway Now!

@o could I please sign up? I am signing up the account @kalessin. Thanks! @wuas and @lunacharm1037 if you're interested in joining too ^^ ❀️