The Daffolynn: A Summer/September Creature Suggestion

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What do you think?

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 15 May 2019 at 6:46 PM

Hello! I've had this one up my sleeves for quite some time, and here she is! The Daffolynn!

https://imgur.com/iKPkEwC

Egg Description:

The Daffolynn egg is often guarded by it's parents, and hidden in a field. Daffolynn eggs have remarkable senses, and whenever there is danger, the flowers on it's tail releases a sickly sweet smell that could knock any creature out cold.

Creature Description:

Upon hatching, Daffolynn are extremely kind and gentle. They love frolicking in the fields of flowers, running side by side. The Daffolynn also hatches with it's very own paintbrush, and whenever a Daffolynn helps someone in need, they paint a yellow rose on themselves as a marker. Daffolynn eggs always have one on them, and Daffolynn are always born with one on their forehead.
Although they are kind and sweet, every Daffolynn has a fierce, fiery side of them that many cannot see. One moment your Daffolynn may be smiling in your direction, and the next they might say something so shockingly rude and mean, that many people don't even realize it's the Daffolynn that said it.
Even as an egg, the Daffolynn has Daffodils in it's mane and tail. These release a kind of fume that can knock you unconscious if squeezed. It is advised that only experts pick these flowers. However, picking a Daffolynn's flowers will not harm them, as they will grow back in an hour. The only one really harmed by doing that is yourself.

But now that you have looked at the Daffolynn, I have to tell you some things:

DISCLAIMERS:

~The name. Has. To. Stay. I'm sorry, but the name Daffolynn is here to stay.
~The coloring. I don't mind if you change it up a bit, but DON'T make it too dark, no black (except shading, I guess), and the Daffolynns and roses HAVE to stay yellow (but feel free to change the shade).
~The description. I know, I know, I'm like, TOTALLY being bossy. But even if you change the description, my Daffolynn HAS TO paint, be super kind and gentle, and don't take out the fiery part, either, please.

Okay, okay, I'm done being bossy. It's just that this actually represents something pretty personal, and I'd be STEAMING MAD if anyone messed it up... so thank you for viewing, and I hope you love the Daffolynn as much as I do! 😊

~Qerrats

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 17 May 2019 at 10:22 PM

@qerrats This is a lovely creature! I hope it gets made!

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 18 May 2019 at 1:27 PM

@asrieldreemurr Thank you! I'm really glad you like it. 😊

Female
4 posts

neoncandykat • 24 May 2019 at 4:41 AM

It really needs to be made, if it did i'd have to make fanart, the hair and flowers....yessss

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 May 2019 at 10:37 AM

@qerrats Um Is the the color of the coat pale brown? Because I feel like the coat could be pale brown. Sorry about posting again.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 May 2019 at 4:39 PM

Aw, I want one! I like this idea.

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 1 June 2019 at 10:44 AM

@neoncandykat
Awww, thank you! ❤️
@asrieldreemurr
Yeah, the coat is pale brown. It's OK, I don't mind. 😊
@wingedfox
Thanks! 😃

(And sorry guys for the inactiveness on my part)

Non-binary
43 posts

xxspiriteaglexx • 30 July 2019 at 1:52 PM

@qerrats

Yeah... You got me there.. I might just die of how adorable it is. ❤️

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 30 July 2019 at 3:40 PM

@qerrats
The concept is super cute! I'd love to have a few of these guys, I hope it gets made! 😃

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 31 July 2019 at 4:51 PM

@xxspiriteaglexx @cleokitty

Thank you! 😸 Yeah, I really hope she gets made, but if not, well, I can repost! xD

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 31 July 2019 at 5:31 PM

@qerrats I love it, but with the disclaimers its kinda....

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 31 July 2019 at 6:58 PM

@stevepat2002 I know, I'm sorry... >_< I'm normally not that picky... it just has to be this one. xD But thank you! And it's nice to sometimes get people to have suggestions, not just "I love it" posts. Constructive Criticism! 😸

Deleted • 1 August 2019 at 12:33 AM

@qerrats omg it been made cool congrats I have one

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 1 August 2019 at 12:45 AM

@Qerrats HA you guys jinxed this in the good way talking about it 5 hours before August lmao

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 1 August 2019 at 6:31 PM

@iluvunicorns
Awwww, thank you! ❤️
@prairie
xD I know, I think we kinda broke EC rules, tho. o_0 Because there was a comment on July 1st, then I thought this was dead, then two days ago I got more comments xD Tbh, I wasn't even thinking about the possibility that it would be made when I logged in today... xD

Female
1,493 posts

froot • 5 August 2019 at 8:00 AM

@qerrats Congrats 😸

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 5 August 2019 at 1:25 PM

@shadowfaxe Thank you! 😊

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 5 August 2019 at 2:20 PM

@qerrats Hey, congrats, I love it! *pets Opheelia* I especially like that they're super kind and gentle, but also not a creature you want to mess with.

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 5 August 2019 at 3:29 PM

@foxbit Thank you! 😊 Hahahaha, yes, it's based off of someone I know's personality. 😸