Creature suggestion: the Sesona

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you like it/ when and where should it be available? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 29 May 2018 at 7:23 AM

The Sesona: https://amethystelf44.deviantart.com/art/Img-20180529-120425475-747189806

Habitat: Forest
Height: 2m
Weight: 35kg

About the egg:
The mother Sesona lays her eggs around the new year hidden in patches of moss and grass. This egg camouflages so well with the surroundings that they are left undisturbed by other creatures resulting in very large groups of Sesonas all over Ark when the eggs do hatch around May-June time.

About the creature:
Sesonas are very playful creatures especially in the autumn when they look for a mate. When a Sesona has found a mate they will stay with them for life.

They are pack animals but become progressively more solitary through the year until winter comes when the females find a place to lay their eggs. They then find a place to hibernate with their mate for the rest of the winter months.

During the hibernation period, the Sesonas will "shed" their winter colours and transform back into their spring/ summer form. The SAR centre have been studying this "shedding" and still cannot figure out how they change colour but leave no scales or residue behind.

This is my first creature suggestion and I hope you like it. I have another two creatures I'm working on at the moment that will probably be released some time in the next millennia. XD

Pings (sorry if your not interested I just pinged a load of people who are on my friend list/ have helped me):
@playermocha345
@skyfall4
@giggletheclownlovesya_xoxoxo
@icecloud101
@thedarkarcher

Female
223 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 18 July 2018 at 8:43 AM

cool