Who likes Loki more then Thor?

in Chit-Chat

Loki or Thor?

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 7 April 2019 at 4:44 PM

If you had to choose between Loki or Thor, who would you choose?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 April 2019 at 4:47 PM

Is that even a question? Loki for sure.

Deleted • 7 April 2019 at 6:18 PM

Do I have to wax poetry about Loki? I'm with @wingedfox on this. Definitely Loki for SURE!!

1. In my opinion, his backstory, is interesting. It's not like Thor whose is mostly about glory and fame and war.

2. Magic isn't freaky, it isn't only for female sorcerers. Like that Sorcerer Supreme, I forgot his name..and well what other points are there to add?

3. His character design is cool, especially in Jotunn form. He really looks like a genie in some fan art. 😋

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 8 April 2019 at 6:59 AM

@playermocha345 @dragonborn @wingedfox
I do prefer Loki specifically because he has more of a character and isn't just a generic hero like Thor. I do still like Thor, he's a good character but his character development has just been a bit subpar while Loki has been through a lot more. And his upbringing being compared to Thor really hammers it in.

Deleted • 8 April 2019 at 7:39 AM

@mastergemma
Wow, what a nicely slotted pun. Wonder what it would be like if their weapons we're reversed.. eh.. a mind-controlling hammer.. sounds weird.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 April 2019 at 9:05 PM

@mastergemma That was beautiful. I feel like at the beginning of the movies, it was Thor-told that Loki would lose to him... 😊

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 May 2019 at 12:10 AM

@wingedfox Puns.....But, I can't really say, they're equal

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 May 2019 at 5:02 PM

@asrieldreemurr If you look at the poll, there are no 'Thor' votes. It's all either 'Loki' (which has the most) or 'Equal'.

That's just a cool thing. Kinda off subject...

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 25 June 2019 at 9:49 AM

Loki just seems more fun. Not everything is smashing beer mugs and fighting. Sometimes it's a little more magic and misdirection (:

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 June 2019 at 9:09 PM

Okay, NOW there's a Thor vote now that I pointed it out...

I agree. (I like your username by the way, @lokisonoflaufey )

4 posts

lokifandom • 27 June 2019 at 9:46 PM

I'm going to give another Loki vote.

Male
682 posts

decay • 12 July 2019 at 10:05 AM

@dragonborn

I actually would have to say Thor just because Loki angered me so much during the whole Avenger's series xD

Plus, I really love the addition of the "Fat Thor" who is crippled by failure eventually becoming confident again yet, he isn't skinny anymore showing that people don't have to have amazing bodies to be considered powerful and confident.
As someone who previously struggled with that sort of problem it was really nice to see.

However, before Endgame Thor was a little meh xD
Loki was definitely cooler looking

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 3:52 PM

Definitely yes.