I'm Back!!

in Chit-Chat

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 22 December 2018 at 3:23 AM

I'm back from my two year hiatus. Like, majority of my pets are dead (which is why my hiatus started ironic I know) ;-;
Although, there's about 10 I'm really upset about. So I guess I'll need to get myself in gear. Of course, I'd love to get them all back, but ehh. Is dead pet trading still a thing? That might be away to unburden my guilt.
So uh, what happened while I was gone? How many cat creatures did I miss and now cry about?

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 22 December 2018 at 4:11 AM

@splashnose hey!! I think I remember you! I’ve been back from my two year hiatus as well, coincidentally. And yes, dead pet trading is still a thing!

Mmm a lots happened. Vend, and a tonnn of cats (coughs glimmerkin) but hey there’s a 2018 csp rerelease going on so you can get creatures now till the end of dec! 😊

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 22 December 2018 at 4:50 AM

@firedawn Hello again (maybe?) I was quite active so it doesn't surprise me if I came across you once or twice. (everything's really fuzzy). Also welcome back buddies!!

Maybe i can sell a few of my alive doubles for cs so I can snag a few!

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 22 December 2018 at 5:00 AM

@splashnose Yeah, I recognise your username and i think we might’ve traded once? Twice? But yeah that might be pretty much it. 😋 and yes, welcome back buddies. XD

Oo, hopefully you can! I’d recommend you to check out budgie’s pricing guide to get a general idea of how values have risen, and eggcavity.com’s value guide. 😊 I managed to get a Leoaquar (cs) for a Mystic and a Verrot, so I’m sure you’ll find some sellers/buyers! 😊

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 22 December 2018 at 5:09 AM

@firedawn Thank you for the tips! I'll go check it out! I have to have something valuable left. Somewhere

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 22 December 2018 at 5:57 AM

@splashnose Good luck!! 😊 I'm sure you'll be able to find something!