Miraculous ladybug: Next gen

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 December 2018 at 4:05 PM

Jaune stopped whistling and looked at the girl. "Nice to meet you too. This is just what I do. I whistle when I'm happy." He smiled. "I'm Jaune."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 December 2018 at 5:17 PM

``Im Eliza.``. She smiled.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 December 2018 at 5:34 PM

Jaune sat down beside her. "What class do you have next?" he asked Eliza.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 December 2018 at 5:44 PM

.``I think it was..... History.``. Eliza said looking at Jaune.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 December 2018 at 6:18 PM

"Hey, me too!" Jaune grinned.

Deleted • 24 December 2018 at 6:34 PM

@pretzel
Techna jerks out one of Lilyane's earbuds.
"Huh?!"
Nearly bumping into Keith, and falling.
"Oh, sorry.. I didn't see you there. What are you up to?"

'There's also that girl nearby that everybody talks about behind her back, her name is Eliza I think? And that guy Jaune which is super popular in school. Anyways, back to what Keith is doing.'

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 December 2018 at 10:28 PM

Eliza- ``Thats great~``. She smiled brightly.

Keith- ``Yeah yeah its alright.``. He mumbled.

Deleted • 24 December 2018 at 10:43 PM

"I'm off to the cafeteria, for lunch. Wanna come with?" Lilyane asks Keith.

@pretzel

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 December 2018 at 11:17 PM

.``Yeah sure...``. He shrugged. @playermocha345

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 26 December 2018 at 11:29 PM

Cacy watched Tawnii slowly eat a peice of bread.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 15 January 2019 at 4:36 PM

... (This rp was quickly forgotten.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 January 2019 at 4:00 PM

((ikr.((

Jaune stood, offering a hand to Eliza. "I'm off to the lunchroom, wanna come?"

((imma bring in my other character.))

Jessica James stood on the side of a building, staring at the sunset and watching for akumatizable people. She saw a man in the street who seemed angry as he was stomping down the street, glaring at the world. She smiled a bit and climbed off the house.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 16 January 2019 at 4:13 PM

Cacy watched a mad man. the thought of him being akumitized hit her. she ran behind a nearby trashcan and silently watched him, waiting for him to transform. Then she could and use her powers. Her miraculous was a bit new to her. So she thought this would be a good time to test and learn more.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 16 January 2019 at 4:24 PM

.``Yeah!``. She smiled getting up by herself. ``But i dont need help getting up..``.

@Wingedfox

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 January 2019 at 4:33 PM

"Hehe... Yeah, sorry. Still new to the whole talking to people thing." Jaune smiled at Eliza. He started walking toward the cafeteria.

Jessica scowled as she saw the kid watching the man too, but ran ahead toward Hawkmoth's domain.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 16 January 2019 at 4:38 PM

.Eliza followed Juane smiling brightly. ``Heh i wonder what my friends would think of this!``. She thought .

@wingedfox

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 January 2019 at 5:53 PM

Jaune slowed his step so he and Eliza walked side by side. "So... what do you like to do for fun?" He asked, feeling awkward.

Jessica jumped from house to house until she got to Hawkmoth's lair. She flung herself through the hole in the glass window meant for akumas and grinned at him.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 16 January 2019 at 6:31 PM

.``Listen to music and dress up``. She smiled.
------

``I have to go!`` Keith yelled running off outside the school and pass a corner transforming into...FlownMoth, mothly appeared next to him.

.Flown Moth ran off Mothly following him.

Mothly- ``Your dad is in troubleee...``.

Flown Moth- ``Dont you think i KNOW that!``, He muttered running into his father lair. ``Now shh.``.
.Moths wrapped around him as he snuck in staring at the girl looking down at his father.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 17 January 2019 at 2:04 PM

"Hey! Sir!" Cacy stood and ran over to the man.
"Cacy!!" Tawnii said, desperately. "No!"
"Stay HIDDEN Tawnii." Cacy paused and grabbed Tawnii gently by the ears and lowered her into her new bag that used to hold Tikki. Cacy continued forward.
"What do you want!" The man commanded.
"Umm." Cacy opened her bag slightly and looked at Tawniis eyes staring back into hers. "Well, in case you didn't know, negative emotions. You are easy prey for Hawk Moth and Flown Moth. I dont think that will be good." Cacy immediately regretted telling him that.
"Why do you care?" He said.
"cause you might cause a lot of damage. And we haven't seen Ladybug or Cat Noir in a LOOOONG time. And Ladybug is the only one who can turn you good again. And without her, you might even stay like that and who knows? you might, on accident, you might kill someone."
The man calmed. "Oh. Ok." he continued down the street. Cacy sighed. "Now thats over. At least i hope it is..." she muttered.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 17 January 2019 at 3:24 PM

.Flown moth mumbled under his breath. ``I'll just let father deal with it.``.

..Mothly- ``But he is your father!``.
Flown moth- ``He will deal with it.``. The moth's wrapped around him and moth ly and they both vanished the moth's spreading towards upon the roof.

Human Name: Jojo
Hero Name: Beat
Son of: ....
Human Appearance: Dark orange eyes, Strawberry blonde hair, A brown coat , white shirt and jeans with headphones
Hero Appearance: Dog ears, Dark brown ish eyes, A brown jacket and hoodie, White pants and a dog tail.
Miraculous: A spotted brown miraculous connected to a watch.
Animal: Dog
Power: Illusions
Kwammi name😋oof
Kwammi appearance: A white poodle (female) with a pink bow on one of the ears.
Kwammi personality:
History: Jojo has the baddest grades in the school and mostly doesn't talk when he is a super hero some say his power is flying, or multiplying or..mimicry but it's neither of those its Illusions.
Personality: Anger issues.
Weapon: Bow
Weakness: Mind Control
Other: He is allergic to chocolate. His allergic reaction is not noticeable and basically harmless.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 January 2019 at 8:02 PM

Jaune smiled. "Cool. I like things like hiking and archery." He opened the door to the cafeteria and held it open for her.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 January 2019 at 8:17 AM

Eliza- ``Oh thanks..``. She smiled.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 January 2019 at 3:22 PM

"No problem." He walked in after her.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 January 2019 at 6:21 PM

.She looked around the lunch room as she walked by juane.

Deleted • 18 January 2019 at 6:30 PM

@pretzel So what's going on now?

Lilyne walks into the lunch room, and sees a few of her classmates walking towards the lunch lady. Jogging quickly, she reached the line before them. Soon, it was her turn. Reaching out for a carton of milk and some fried eggs, she turns to leave.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 January 2019 at 7:56 PM

(bAsically Keith ran off to see his father and a girl watching his father, Juane and Eliza are walking in the lunchroom.

.Jojo placed himself at Eliza's 'Friends' table. ``Hello!``. He smiled.

Girl 1- ``Heh...Hello.``.

Girl 2- Hello.``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 January 2019 at 8:21 PM

"Where do you want to sit?" Jaune asked.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 January 2019 at 10:05 PM

.Eliza looked around spotting her friends. ``Right...there.``. She pointed to where her friends and jojo were sitting.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 January 2019 at 5:34 PM

"Great." Jaune pulled off his backpack, muttering in his head: Stupid... WHY... You really have no people skills.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 19 January 2019 at 7:13 PM

.She sprinted towards the table quickly sitting down.
.Friend 1- ``Oh...hey Eliza.``.