Hello fellow Humans!!!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Male
286 posts

thundore • 31 May 2018 at 8:19 AM

Helloooo, my name is Chaos Skymoare. I happen see my friend @valleries1 play this game, and I decided to try this game out! If I do anything wrong, please point out. Anyways, please call me Chaos (since I always create trouble).

Nice meeting you all!

~Chaos Skymoare

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 31 May 2018 at 9:47 AM

@Chaos_skymoare Hello! I was just strolling through the recent posts and stumbled upon this, soo... I guess you need somewhat of an introduction? 😋 Well, most helpful things will most likely come from your friend, but if you need any questions asked, feel free to PM me!

{PM stands for Private Message, to Private Message someone, tap/click the envelope you can see under the circle with a creature/egg in it, beside the two arrows and the hammer thingy. I forgot what it's called xD}

Just a funny story about when I was new here: So I dragged my friend from Roblox with me into this game since we were both bored and looking for a different online game to play together for a while. I assume she found the message from EggCave about the new account, but I didn't, so I was really confused, but I figured out plenty on my own and helped my friend a little, too. Neither of us posted about being new, either, so we ended up being strange, confused outsiders for a few weeks xD

I'm totally a human and not a very sophisticated and intelligent doggo >->

Male
286 posts

thundore • 31 May 2018 at 11:32 AM

@animalliterature

Nice to meet you! My story about joining Egg cave is a crazy one.

You see I always(well most of the time) get in trouble, so I got detention. So I needed a ride home(My parents weren't too happy). What's worse is that I broke my computer. Anyways, I was at @valleries1 's house and I saw this game and got really interested. I had nothing to do, (cause no Fortnight, computer broken). To sum this all up, I joined Eggcave.