How Would You React?

in Forum Games

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 7 June 2018 at 2:24 PM

@naturegirl1999
But... you're a muggle...

I'll add a situation for the next:
You're randomly woken up and pulled out of bed, to be told you're supposed to be a stunt double for your favorite actor/actress right away. How would you react?

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 7 June 2018 at 2:29 PM

@blub Hermione is a muggle too, isn't she?

I would decline, as I don't want to get hurt, and I don't do stunts

All video games and tv shows are now reality.

Female
8 posts

meowfie990 • 9 June 2018 at 7:14 AM

@naturegirl1999 SQUEEE!!!! That’d be a dream! I’d seriously meet all my fav tv show video game characters... but isn’t it also a disadvantage? Like all the horror games and tv shows come to reality too? (E.g. ‘Granny’ in the Granny horror game???)

Animals can talk. How would you react?

Deleted • 9 June 2018 at 9:12 AM

Depending on the animal, and if they are hungry or not, if I were to be staring at a hungry talking Anaconda Snake. I Will be freaking out and hoping for my life. Can't run, they can catch me faster than I could say "Peaches"

Situation
You are forced to sample EVERY SINGLE type of meat in the world. Some may be raw, some cooked, some fried, some dished in a v.e.r.y interesting way. Well, those wiggling bugs might taste tasty, not that I've ever gotten the chance to try..

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 June 2018 at 2:44 PM

I would cry and throw a tantrum. Some food might be good, but I'm really picky, soooo......
Situation:
You switch bodies and lives with someone in the middle of the night, so you are just dropped in a random environment.

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 25 June 2018 at 8:15 PM

I would try to figure out where I am while trying to pretend to be the person whose body I’m in, once I find out whose body I’m in

Situation
You wake up in a room where you have the ability to edit reality but you can never escape the room, because the room is not subject to changes you make in reality. [think Minecraft where you can edit in game terrain but reality is unaffected]

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 July 2018 at 5:41 PM

Throw a tantrum, edit reality to try to make someone help me by sending a message.

Situation
Everyone can hear what you think about them, good or bad. How would you react?

Female
16 posts

tehducktor • 8 July 2018 at 6:50 PM

Always think about random things so people automatically think I'm crazy and don't even care what I think...

A giant pigeon falls out of the sky and crushes your computer...

Deleted • 8 July 2018 at 7:10 PM

Me: PIDGIEON, YOU OWE ME A NEW COMPUTER!

Your remote gets stolen but your T.V doesn't. How would you react?

Female
26 posts

blueperiod • 15 July 2018 at 10:33 AM

Reaction: Whoever stole my remote is quite dumb, now they just have a useless remote.

Situation: You see a box of puppies in front of someone's yard, how do you react?

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 July 2018 at 9:11 PM

I ring the door bell and tell them they have puppies on their doorstep. Then I ask if I could have one.

You're riding a bike in the night when a car comes whooshing at you out of nowhere on the street. How would you react?

Female
216 posts

marythebeast • 19 July 2018 at 11:56 AM

Try to crash into a nearby mailbox/tree instead.

Your parents tell you you may only eat sweets for the rest of your life. How do you react?

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 19 July 2018 at 1:57 PM

@marythebeast convince them that lasagna is spaghetti cake, therefore making it a sweet.

Scenituatio: someone gets a recording of you singing in the shower and they post it on social media.

Deleted • 24 July 2018 at 11:30 PM

Reaction: Laugh at the recording and like the video

Scenario: Someone gets your phone and throws it off a 10 Floor building. How would you react

Female
3 posts

thunderbreeze • 15 June 2019 at 11:56 PM

I still don' have a phone, but if I did, this will be me: noooooooooo!

Scenario: Everybody starts ignoring u for the next month, but u do not know why.

Transmasculine
9 posts

musher_girl_1 • 17 June 2019 at 4:58 AM

@thunderbreeze Being suicidal I probably shouldn't respond to that... XD I think my response is clear... x_x

Scenario: You are offered 10 million dollars but you have to leave the country and never talk to anyone from your past

Male
682 posts

decay • 22 June 2019 at 3:59 AM

@musher_girl_1

Haha I would be on a plane leaving as long as I could take my girlfriend.
She would probably track me down if I don't take her XD
I would be sad leaving my family though.......

Scenario: Your parents tell you they're sending you to boarding school.

1,032 posts

anarchy • 23 June 2019 at 9:33 AM

I'd be like "Mom, wut. I've already graduated and have a high school diploma lmao" 😋

But if I was still in high school during this hypothetical I honestly think I'd be perfectly fine with it? I'd miss my old friends, but otherwise I don't really get homesick and it'd be fun to live away from home. Boarding school seems like it could be fun.

Scenario: Scientists have made first contact with an alien species and they plan to visit Earth in a week. How do you react?

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 25 June 2019 at 11:18 AM

Reaction: "EEeEEEEeeeEhH?! Nobody told us we would have guests!"
Scenario: Broccoli is officially declared to be your country's official dessert.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 12 July 2019 at 5:43 PM

Reaction: Yes! May I have some ranch with that?

Scenario: You are invaded by 22 cats. How do you react?

Deleted • 12 July 2019 at 11:20 PM

@dcmaster To respond to your above post. You don't have to talk to them.. just write down whatever you want to say and message it. You can still see them in person. Take your girlfriend and take your family along with you XD.

@wolfspike23 Give away about half, cause god knows I can't handle that many. Since I live in a tropical climate, it'll be okay to let them stay outside the house and in the compound. And share the cats with my neighbour, so they will always have food if I forget.

Scenario: You are playing EggCave and one day, all your beloved creatures disappear. How would you react?

FTM
6 posts

titania • 14 July 2019 at 2:01 AM

i wouldn't care don't have anything valuable but the gift a friend sent me. I would just be guilty it went to waste

Scenario:
Your account has been baned without any reason. How would you react?

Female
574 posts

iia • 7 August 2019 at 10:00 PM

I would get mad! Contact mods and se what they can do about it.

You got an onny