in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 20 March 2018 at 2:27 PM

#creaturesuggestion Frolamoo

Drawing made by me 😊

image:
https://imgur.com/8KdOTDy

Some of the egg description It was from my own suggestion and in cooperation with @asteria,
rest of the creature description fully credits goes to @asteria,
A big Thank you and express my deepest gratitude ❀️

I would appreciate your comments, suggestions and opinions!
First of all, I'm aware it's far from perfect I tried to do my best I can as I'm not a professional artist!!!

About Egg:

The summer arrives at a different time in the City of Leila comparing to the rest of Ark. It is said to be connected to the Frolamoo eggs. Most people believe these eggs are being brought to a small source in the south of the city by legendary birds, however, SAR Center is very skeptical about it. Nobody knows the truth, but one thing they all agree on is that, because of appearing of these eggs, summer starts earlier than on the rest of the island.Frolamoo eggs grow very quickly, but only during the night. If in southern Leila you hear "ribbit-ribbit" you can be sure the hatching is near or even already happened. The shell is really hard and has big holes which have a significant role for Frolamoo, through them oxygen gets to the creature. The eggs have an intense smell of bubblegum which in high temperatures can travel many miles.

About Creature:

Frolamoo are one of the strangest creatures in Leila. They don't look like they belong in such a hot environment at all!However, looks might be deceiving, as these creatures rely heavily on the sun and therefore live in the best area for their survival. When the skin of a Frolamoo has a lot of contact with the sun, it becomes poisonous thanks to the mushroom DNA they have, defending the creature from predators. The side effect of this is that they can't grow when the sun is shining, they only grow during the night. Big colonies of Frolamoo, located near water sources, are capable of making the temperature grow. SAR Center is currently researching the way they do it. This ability is what makes Frolamoo the symbol of summer. When you are on vacation in Leila, you just have to make a few photos of these creatures! According to local tradition, Frolamoo can change more than just the temperature. People come to them wishing for various things, it is said that if the creature blinks with one eye after hearing your wish, the wish will come true. Oddly enough, Frolamoo doesn't mind all the visitors at all, most of them are happy to spend time with humans.

If I ping you it's because I need your opinion but it's not mandatory only your free will
(apologies for any interruption),
THANK YOU 😊

@raindrops
@ixy1209
@chihiro_sang
@sybil_howlett

Female
285 posts

asteria • 20 March 2018 at 2:32 PM

@isathebelle You forgot to change the creature name in the description 😊 Told ya there were three versions and I didn't knew which I should use so went with this one. But if you chose a different one then change it 😊

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 20 March 2018 at 2:36 PM

@isathebelle that's a cute creature and we don't have many frogs (or no frogs at all xD) on EggCave 😸 and I really like the description of it πŸ˜ƒ great work *thumb up*

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 20 March 2018 at 2:36 PM

@asteria
Who else has it???I don't understand!!May you please explain!!
Nobody has it except me I already checked!

@sybil_howlett
Much Thank you ❀️

Female
285 posts

asteria • 20 March 2018 at 3:03 PM

@isathebelle "Frolamoo, Frolamoos, Fralomoos, Fralomoo" All used by you, I wasn't sure which is the right one
@sybil_howlett Thanks a lot! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 20 March 2018 at 3:06 PM

@asteria @isathebelle anytime and you both should make more creatures together πŸ˜ƒ

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 20 March 2018 at 3:07 PM

@asteria
Frolamoo is ''singular''
Frolamoos is ''plural''

@sybil_howlett
But we're doing just that πŸ˜ƒ More is on the way,just wait and see πŸ˜ƒ

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 20 March 2018 at 3:27 PM

@Asteria @isathebelle
Cute concept! πŸ˜ƒ
Reminds me alittle bit of the Gellit (last stage), but that creature has mushrooms/fungi all over the body. 😸
Maybe a distant cousin species. '3' ❀️

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 20 March 2018 at 3:31 PM

@asteria
and
@isathebelle!
It is pretty nice! I like it, although the 2nd stage and 3rd stage look pretty similar.

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 20 March 2018 at 3:37 PM

@prairie all frogs looks alike but Gellit is different from Frolamoo!! I do Thank you for your opinion😊

@icecloud101
Thank you for your opinion it's appreciated!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 20 March 2018 at 3:41 PM

@isathebelle

Yep! πŸ˜ƒ Like seeing all the different variations of froggehs. x3 πŸ˜ƒ
I think it would be cute if another child stage for 1st was added. It could be resting in a mushroom cup. (Like the red & white spotted shroom turned upside down without stem to look like bowl, with little frolamoo curled inside.)
But really love it. 😸 I think I like the 1st stage most. ❀️ πŸ˜ƒ Really like the art too! ❀️

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 20 March 2018 at 3:43 PM

@prairie
That's pretty good suggestion πŸ˜ƒ I like it,Thank youuuu ❀️

Female
285 posts

asteria • 20 March 2018 at 3:44 PM

@sybil_howlett Oh, we do 😊 We posted three today. In my suggestions I don't ping people since I feel like that's kinda forcing them to comment. Feel free to check them out if you want 😊

@prairie Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

@icecloud101 I think they look different enough, but it's @isathebelle who came up with how the creature should look so you should wait for her response.