Shattered Skies (Sign-Ups)

in Roleplaying

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 7 March 2018 at 7:08 AM

I'm kinda disappointed that there's not a single active fantasy/sci-fi roleplay here on the forums. That stuff used to be popular until the main roleplayers of said genre left and it died. Here's a simple fantasy science fiction roleplay just for you.

~

The world had ended over half a decade ago.

Cities began crumbling, life began dying. People began to turn on each other.
A superweapon, known as the Cataclysm, was responsible. Using the power of a special stone known as the Creation of Void, which was one out of the eight known Creations, the world had been sucked into the Void the Cataclysm had creates. All of this was the responsibility of a greater being, but nobody knows who the true identity of the culprit was. All they know was that they were an unstoppable force.

So go on, explore this world. Explore your cliché post apocalyptic universe.

~

Rules:

Rules!
Please follow the forum rules!
No going on murder rampages.
No making characters for the sake of overpowering a person or for you to be able to kill someone.
If you have read this far please add in a quote your character might say.
No causing a loophole or I will make your character die in very unsuspecting ways to atone for your sins.
No being too godmoddy.
No mary sues.
No controlling the other characters.
I think you understand what overpowered powers are. I’ll be a bit lax on this as long as your power isn’t the complete destruction of anything or omni powers. That being said, don’t take this rule lightly.
No asking for what the code is.
Weakness!!! Please!!!
If you have read the rules add in your character’s sign (i don’t care if it’s the western zodiacs, chinese zodiacs, or their hogwarts house just give me a sign)

~

THE MAP OF THE WORLD
Topaz Continent, a cold place year-round. Capital is Aethran, hiding within the cold mountain ranges. Entire place is made up of mostly separate islands. The southern one goes, the less mountainous and colder it gets. South of the entire continent is a place known as Bundok Valley, a once-beautiful valley that had been struck by a war almost four centuries ago. Is corrupted by a curse, causing it to start rotting those who are not creatures of darkness.
Former Emerald Continent, previously more lush with greenery than the rest. Capital was Naturae, secluded within the dense forests. Is now a corrupted wasteland that kills any living being that comes close and lingers there.
Ruby Continent, mountainous and a very humid jungle. Former capital is Embiri, near the center of the continent. North of it is the Scar Valley, south is where most of the mountains are. East of the city is a desert followed by a dead volcano known as the Dragon’s Forge.
Sapphire Continent, basic forest. Former capital is Hanoma, an oceanside city east of the place, now destroyed. North of the continent is mostly unchartered territory. Current capital is Immersia, southwest of the island.
All of them are surrounded by a large stretch of water, which can be sailed or flown across.

Reference of Location
Topaz Emerald
Sapphire Ruby

~

Form!

Name:
Pronouns:
Species:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Abilities:
Weapons:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Other:
Code 1:
Code 2:

~

My characters! wip

Name: Haentrus
Age: While he is physically the age of a young adoloecent, he is mentally older than you think he is.
Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Ancient Dragon of Void
Appearance: In his dragon form, a large dragon with black and gray scales, glowing gray eyes, and is a wyvern in terms of shape. As a human, he looks like a 14-year-old with almost colorless skin, black messy hair, and menacing gray eyes. Empowering himself with the void causes him to physically look older, with black sclera.
Clothing: ~
Abilities: As the embodiment of Void, Haentrus has full control over this element. This includes complete destruction of everything, keeping things invisible, or erasing memory. He is also able to shape into a humanoid form.
Weapons: He uses a chain blade that he made himself.
Weaknesses: The temporal trap, as it was created within the Mortal World, caused Haentrus to become mortal, although extremely powerful. The powers of the Time and Space Destruction, and/or the Creations are able to weaken him.
He has an arrogant side that often gets the best of him. His greatest weakness is the uniting of both the Creations and Destructions against him, which is enough to completely kill any immortal.
Personality: Haentrus, despite being a big deal to a lot of people who read lore, he acts like the immature child whose older siblings consider a nuisance. A bit unstable due to the imprisonment, he is easily infuriated by the little things in life.
Haentrus is very cunning and intelligent, but playful. He doesn't find the fun of killing his enemies right off the bat, but prefers teasing and taunting them until he gets bored and stabs them. He enjoys being evil for the sake of how evil people get cool lairs, clothing and powers. He's pretty much neutral evil.
Other: Has minor amnesia and doesn't know much about his past, as he voided out his memories to stop remembering.
Code 1: What's the point in complaining about the inevitable if there's no way of changing it?!
Code 2: Capricorn.

Name: Callie Aquara
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Temporal Entity, formerly human
Appearance: Callie is noted to be 5"04 in height. She has a slim body and a pale complexion. She has heterochromia, having blue eyes, the right one being notably brighter in color. Her hair is long, blue, and messy, although she usually keeps it up in a ponytail and can never bother cutting it to make it short.
Her eyes often emit a bright blue glow. This is notable when she's using her powers.
Clothing: to be added
Abilities: She does not have a known fixed point in her own origin, being the creature that had, has, and will have. Callie has powerful psychic abilities despite her own stature, and can manipulate the flow of time. Using her time manipulation, Callie created various echoes of herself throughout time and space to stop the apocalypse, when in reality, it helped caused it. Is agelessly immortal and has rapid recovery abilities.
Weapons: The temporal manipulators are a pair of cubes by default. Through the technology of a once-great scientist, Callie builds off this knowledge and uses it to travel through time and space with ease. The manipulators are capable of flying and shifting into various shapes, from turntables to bracelets, allowing Callie to hide and use them while needed. They are also capable of firing off powerful energy-based attacks by using the energy from the environment and transforming them into powerful weapons for her use. The manipulators can also turn into weapons such as a gatling gun, a broadsword, or a chain blade.
Weaknesses: As she is still confined by the laws of time and space, she cannot abuse her powers unless she wants to disappear from her already confusing existence, or get major temporal corruption by messing with history. She is also able to die from a very fatal strike of through paradoxes.
Personality: She carries the burden of simply being alive. A former cheerful and friendly girl, Callie is mostly silent and her tone shows a ton of regret. Her vast intellect can make her deceive certain people, and she shows wisdom despite appearances.
Other:
Code 1: One day, this will all be over.
Code 2: Leo.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 7 March 2018 at 4:06 PM

@nightmaremoon12 I think, aside from me, there's one other active sci-fi roleplayer on here. But I'm gonna join this one. Might take a bit for my forms to finish though.

Name: Alistair
Age: She doesn't keep track, but she'd say around 300 or so.
Species: Fae
Appearance: Alistair usually has long black hair, and metallic solid silver eyes, lacking a pupil. She has pointed ears and faintly greenish brown skin, like a rotting leaf.
Clothing: She wears a cloak made of decently woven moss, and armor made of enchanted tree bark. She forgoes shoes.
Abilities: Immortality, or at least she can never die of age. She can control electricity. She can alter her appearance mildly and semi commune with animals.
Weapons: Her own powers
Weaknesses: She can die of pretty much anything a normal human can, outside of age. Electricity depends on what is nearby and can be used. She can discuss things with animals but not do anymore. Her appearance change is limited to hair length and color as well as eye color. She can't lie abd iron burns her.
Personality: Aloof and distant Alistair tends to be very distrusting. She tends to avoid fiddling in the affairs of mortals and tends to grow angry when discussings things she refuses to interact with.
Other: None
Code 1: Humans are fickle creatures, so fragile and always set on choosing certain things to eat and to avoid. Peculiar indeed.
Code 2: Hawthorn

Name: Jordan
Pronouns: They/them
Species: Living Shadow
Appearance: Jordan takes on a roughly human shape, they appear as of someone in their mid twenties, and hold no distinguishing features. Lacking a mouth, and facial features Jordan is nothing more than a silhouette in the most traditional sense. They have what appears to be messy and windswept hair, but in truth it can't be seen aside from the dark outline. Where they would have eyes, there are instead spots of the shadow that are far darker than the rest of their face, and they seem almost partially transparent.
Clothing: Being a creature of pure shadow, Jordan doesn't exactly wear clothes, but appears to wear a long-sleeved vest and slacks. All of the same shadowy color and feel of the rest of them, so it is hard to tell exactly where Jordan ends and the "clothes" begin.
Abilities: Never ages, can manipulate darkness, can't be killed only dispersed for a short time
Weapons: Two blades of a deeply dark and glowing black-violet that they can forge out of their own body.
Weaknesses: Can't stand light, takes an exceptionally long time to heal from wounds, must use already gathered shadows to both manifest and manipulate, often times their reforming after being dispersed can take many years.
Personality: Jordan is observant, very watchful, and generally rather unseen. While Jordan is able to interact with others, they often choose to hear others as opposed to speak. Despite this they tend to be rather snarky, albeit never at the right times, or sometimes way too late.
Other:
Code 1: I'll make you a shadow on the wall
Code 2: Slytherin

Name: Stevie
Species: Human Void Walker(If this is fine)
Appearance: Stevie has a mess of red hair, cut short and almost in a messy and short pixie-bob. She has sharp purple tinted blue eyes,
Clothing: She wears black pants, a cloak over a dark purple shirt and black running shoes. Across her arms she wears long gloves, and she has a cowl to wear over her face.
Abilities: Teleportation, telekinesis, she can summon a doppelganger of herself, she can also shoot thorns from her hands, and Stevie can simply pass by others without them noticing her, rendering her not invisible but unmemorable. Stevie is also very good at parkour, and can run a fairly decent ways before getting out of breath.
Weapons: She uses daggers, but mostly fights with her hands and abilities.
Weaknesses: Teleportation only works on areas she can see and which aren't too far away, she can only lift things 3 times her own weight, and her false form is rather easy to dispel and looks very mist like. The thorns tend to take the most toll on her, as she can't use other abilities at the same time. Her ability to slip from others minds is a very strenuous ability to use, she has to focus on making herself unassuming and forgettable, which means she can't really focus on other things like if things around her are burning down, or if others are being attacked.
Personality: Stevie is often very elusive, she tends to be hard to pin down and mostly does her own thing. Stevie finds it hard to work with others and is prone to anger and near violence. She often works alone and grows restless when she's with others for extended periods of time.
Other: I totally didn't just steal most of her stuff from the last form I made with her.
Code 1: Hard to kill what's hard to spot.
Code 2: Libra

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 15 March 2018 at 9:08 AM

@wolfspike23 It would be nice if you gave more details into your character's abilities and weaknesses, as well as personality.

Deleted • 15 March 2018 at 10:56 AM

@nightmaremoon12 I will eventually, but not right now.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 March 2018 at 7:42 PM

@nightmaremoon12

Name: Nya (nie-ya)
Pronouns: she/her
Species: Human/shadow
Appearance: she has long, black hair and bright pink eyes. Tall and slim.
Clothing: She wears a jean vest, long black leggings, knee length boots and leather gauntlets.
Abilities: she can control nature like plants and animals except only like "darker" animals. The plants she controls are black with pink, toxic thorns and the animals are snakes, spiders, etc.
Weapons: she has a long, black whip.
Weakness: she only trusts very few people and can be persuaded to do something quite easily.
Personality: She keeps to herself a lot. She only knows a few people well and can act really dark to strangers and people she doesn't like. But if you get to know her, she can be really nice.
Other: She has a pet griffin named Hawk.
Code 1: "Just go away,"
Code 2: Wolf

Name: Lexa
Species: Human/
Appearance: Wavy brown, long hair. Slim and average height.
Clothing: Leather jacket and apart from that, same as Nya's
Abilities: Is really good at parkour and really flexible. She can jump really high and her agility is really good. She can teleport.
Weapons: Knives, double swords and ninja stars
Weakness: She's really arrogant and selfish. She can't teleport too far.
Personality: Well... uh, arrogant and selfish. But she's a good fighter, brave and loyal to her friends.
Other:
Code 1: "Like I care,"
Code 2: Uhh I can't think of anything

I might make more characters later c:

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 15 March 2018 at 11:41 PM

@nightmaremoon12 I think I finally finished all of my forms.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 15 March 2018 at 11:59 PM

@thebrokenvibe - you think. accepted

@wigglytuff - accepted!

i just need one other person to join and i can post the rp thread. i will also post an in depth on the setting soon.

Female
109 posts

tammytamtam • 16 March 2018 at 12:45 AM

NAME BALANCE
GENDER GENDERLESS
AGE 32
PRONOUNS IT
SPECIES DULLAHAN
APPEARANCE A DULLAHAN WITH CARRYING A SKULL
CLOTHING MALE VICTORIAN ERA CLOTHING
ABILITY IT DOESNT HAVE A HEAD BUT IT CAN SEE FAR AWAY IT CAN ALSO SEE THE FUTURE
WEAPON FENCING SWORD MADE FROM GOBLIN SHARK
WEAKNESS DONUTS
PERSONALITY OFTEN QUEASY BUT SOMETIMES HASTY
CODE 1 ONLY IF I CAN DO IT
CODE 2 HOW CAN WE SOLVE IT
OTHER HAS A 3 PET HORSES NIGHTMARE SKULLY AND FRACTURE

TUSS
GENDER FEMALE
AGE AGELESS
PRONOUNS WE
SPECIES LIVING UFO
APPEARANCE A PINK UFO WITH LEGS
CLOTHING NONE
ABILITY CAN TELEPORT
WEAPON LASER GUN
WEAKNESS METEORS
PERSONALITY RASH
CODE 1 C O P Y
CODE 2 V R
OTHER NONE

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 16 March 2018 at 2:12 AM

@tammytamtam - please see the rules to know what the codes are. i'm confused right now.
also give more weaknesses to both characters, as in what kind of things that could cause them to get weakened such as powers and such.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 March 2018 at 10:23 AM

@nightmaremoon12 thanks 😃 what’s a loophole? And:

Name: Annie
Species: Fairy
Appearance: pointed ears, a pixie cut and pale blue hair. She’s rather short, only 4”11 cuz she’s a Fairy. She has these light blue markings along her left cheek and upper right arm. She also has translucent wings.
Clothing: A dress made out of pale blue leaves and pale blue flats (you get she’s all pale blue)
Abilities: can freeze water, control water and ice. Can also walk on water and breath underwater. She can also fly
Weapons: a bracelet on her arm that can enable her to summon a staff made out of sparkling blue particles but is still very hard.
Personality: always cherry and bubbly
Weaknesses: she can be extremely gullible and clumsy.
Other:
Code 1: Well, DUH, silly.
Code 2: a butterfly

Deleted • 16 March 2018 at 11:11 AM

Name: Callista
Pronouns: Callista (third person), she
Species: Magi Spirit.
Appearance: A platinum haired little girl, midget sized. Calli has twilight eyes and has porcelain skin. Spirit form is like liquid fire, undetectable and invisible to the eye.
Clothing: A pale golden flowy dress, black pants and light sandals.
Ability: Portal creation.Illusionist and ability to heal.
Weapons: White rose animated whip that is poisonous and can multiply.Crystal glaive that can cut through anything.
Weaknesses: Dislikes being cornered, become agitated and vulnerable. Open to projectile weapons when not shielded .Powers lent from spirits are only access able for 3 hours.
Personality:Agile and quick-footed, Calli has built up a lot of stamina and endurance due to being an gymnast before. Sweet and knowledgeable. Cautious and sleeps with an eye open
Other:Calli has access to an inter-dimensional pocket.She has a silver blue fox spirit and dark spirit (Zilla & Ryu), Zilla can create energy constructs, while Ryu can phase. Both spirits can lend their power for a short while.
Code 1: A kitty cat! Can I pet you, big kitty?
Code 2:a white dove, peace.

@nightmaremoon12 Can I still join?And is Calli too overpowered?

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 16 March 2018 at 6:29 PM

@wigglytuff - if you find any way to circumvent the rules in the roleplay then it's a loophole and i hate it

@playermocha345 - it's okay! there's no limit on when to join. accepted!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 March 2018 at 6:40 PM

@nightmaremoon12 oh, ok 😊

Should we make the rp topic now or wait a little more?

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 16 March 2018 at 7:13 PM

I'm going to make the topic in a lil' bit. I might as well start to draw the last two continents, Emerald and Topaz as well, so you can get a better visual of where and what everything is.

Here's the Ruby and Sapphire continents though! (ruby is the second page)

https://instagram.com/p/BgZvm9SF6Ux/

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 March 2018 at 8:43 PM

@nightmaremoon12 thanks!😃 how long would that be? I'm pretty excited 😸

Edit:

Name: Storm
Pronouns: She/her
Species: Shadow
Appearance: Very pale skin and thin, menacing eyes. Also tall with long smooth black hair.
Clothing: Wears a necklace with a black gem, sleeveless leather vest and other than that same as Nya
Abilities: Telekinesis. Can summon shadows and use them as a reflective shield. They kind of look like dragon silhouettes (the Chinese kind) and she can use them to attack too. She can also turn into a shadow to hide
Weapons: Two, long Katanas
Weaknesses: She doesn't trust ANYONE. She basically hates all cheery and happy people and that can get her in a lot of trouble. Also, she's vulnerable to liquids when using her shields.
Personality: again she doesn't really like it trust anyone. The only thing she doesn't mind are wild animals, especially wolves and blackbirds.
Other: She shadows she summon come from the black pendant on her necklace
Code 1: "I don't like anyone or anything and I never will."
Code 2: Ravenclaw

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 16 March 2018 at 9:31 PM

@wigglytuff - it might take a century for me to finish both drawings but im still doing them regardless

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 March 2018 at 10:39 PM

@nightmaremoon12 ok, thanks 😃 are my other two characters accepted?😊

Deleted • 16 March 2018 at 11:27 PM

Shattered Skies (Sci-Fi RP)
The world as we know it has long since ended, it has been half a decade since life changed.

Cities crumbled, humanity and others dying off. People turned on each other, brother against sister, mother against father, friend against foe, nobody can be trusted.Survival is only for the stringest, cunning, lucky and some innocents.

Catclysm, a superweapon from an unkown was responsible.Through the power of The Creation of Void, one of the 8 existing Creations, the World was sucked into the Void itself.
This was rumoured to be caused by a greater being, one that is cruel and unstopppable.Its name is Unknown, but labelled as Finis(latin for End, change if you want)

*Forum Rules
*Murder Rampages
*Godmode
*Mary Sue
*Control overy other character
*Have fun

MAP OF WORLD
Topaz Continent (dark winter all year round)
Capital: Aethran (hidden in cold mountain ranges)
-Many separate islands
-South island grown colder the furher south, has a Valley called Bundok Valley, corrupted by a curse, turning pure being into creatures of darkness.
-war happened 4 centuries ago.Was once beautiful.

Emerald Continent (now known as ??? Continent)
Capital: Naturae (secluded within dense forests)
-corrupted wastelands that is toxic
-death spirits linger there,roam free (possesion ability)
-tree corspe ooze dark substance, reason why it became a wasteland.

Ruby Continent (mountainous and humid jungle area)
Capital (Former/Current): Embiri (center of continent)
-Corruption began in the center, spreading through the city but was blocked by a white light barrier.
-Half of continent corrupted, half not.
-North side has Scar Valley, a huge scar in the ground can be seen, emiting the bright light barricading half the city. (Barrier is good, wholly dark creatures cannot past.Mabye semi-dark creatures can?Like Shadow species)
-South is mountainous
-East is a desert, mostly untouched but sentient semi friendly dark creatures appear
-East has a dormant volcano called Dragon's Forge. Safe place as the heat from the volcano prevent the dark creatures from approaching

Sapphire Continent (forest like)
Capital (Former): Hanoma (oceanside city on the East) (Destroyed. Why?)
-North is uncharted and unknown territory (Dangerous!)
-Corruption still lingers in the air, but is largely unaffected. (Mystery.....)
-Capital (Current):Immersia (southwest)

The most affected continents are Topaz and Emerald
The least affected is Sapphire, Rudy is Mid Ground.

Mabye the unknown area is were the Creation of Void dwells, trying to rid itself from the darkness, but has been damaged by the greater being. Reason why there's a Barrier?Creations are good, but abused by greater being?Sucked into Void as a defense mechanism?What are the other Creations? Time? Space Emotion? Life? Death?
@nightmaremoon12 This is all ,right? Basic guideline.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 17 March 2018 at 1:49 AM

((This might be a masterpost if I want it to.))

@playermocha345 - You're close to my imagination, but there's some stuff I'd like to clear up. You can also use these links as reference since it also has more information than what I'm about to give now.
http://hashtagdrawboards.proboards.com/post/101 - More on the Ancient Dragons of Creation and the Creations. Nothing on the Destructions for now.
http://hashtagdrawboards.proboards.com/post/95 - Lore on why there's four continents.
http://hashtagdrawboards.proboards.com/post/100 - A memoir of the sister of the Ancient Dragon of Fire's perspective on the Scattering.
https://instagram.com/p/BgZvm9SF6Ux/ - Visuals of the Ruby and Sapphire continents

Including the Void, there are eight in total and they both compliment and balance each other out. In order of power and relevance, they are:
Life and Plague
Mystic and Void
Water and Fire
Earth and Air

Then there are two Destructions, notably the Destruction of Time and Space. They all take the shape of stones.

~

The Scar Valley is actually a multitude of valleys that are shaped like scars. Due to a past event that I shall not say, it's mostly filled with caves, as if someone was digging to look for something. There's nothing that's causing the valley to protect itself from the corruption, so there's that.

I forgot to mention that Embiri and Hanoma was destroyed by someone who used the Void.

List of places of safety (from safe to not safe):
Most of the Sapphire Continent - Aside from Hanoma and the northern part, it's probably the safest due to most of the stronger people who lived in Hanoma gathering up to Immersia and surviving together. There are dwellings such as Immersia, Lotus Port, Point City, Pinnacle City, Gemrius City, and Woodwind Town.
Aethran - That is, if you can survive the journey. It is surrounded by a barrier to keep itself protected from the corruption.
Ruby Continent - The Dragon's Forge was destroyed after a very violent eruption had occurred. Despite this, it's still unsafe. Embiri is destroyed thanks to the void. The Charred City, although it's somewhat safe, barely has anybody who lives there. This is most likely because it's south of the mountain range in the continent, making traveling hard.
Emerald Continent - Do you have a death wish? The Emerald Continent was one of the first places to be destroyed by the Void. Now corrupted its power, those who wish to live should not go here. At all.
Bundok Valley - Even after four centuries, it will still slowly rot away the lives of living beings. Dead and thorny trees spiral around, and rotting vines cover up destroyed buildings. There's tons of corpses from the victims of this war.
North Sapphire Continent - Want to die? No? Then don't head here! It is a corrupted forest with enough twists and turns to make somebody lost in an instant, adding with the fact that there's also the same corruption. There's a ruined palace and kingdom within the center of it all, and one could see that a large battle had happened here. Upon entering the forest of the continent, most of your powers are nullified, forcing you to journey by foot. This can make most people get themselves lost.
The Dark Lands - Although not part of the place, the Dark Lands exists in an alternate plane of reality. If you are not a creature of the dark, then you won't be able to last a second in it. Home to the notorious Werewolf Clan and other creatures alike, it's a place that's a well kept secret to intruders. This is the same corruption that the other places are being affected with.

Every continent is surrounded by very thick forests and flora, unless it's in a place that shouldn't be able to grow trees. This is all called the Flora Curse.

~

Anyways, the one responsible for the Cataclysm (and therefore the Void's usage) is actually in the roleplay right now. I can't tell you who it is.

~

This is still a work in progress, but any question you have will all be posted in the masterpost.

7 posts

ampalaya • 17 March 2018 at 5:47 PM

@nightmaremoon12
I'd like to try this 😊
Seems fun
I've read the rules and one rule says we cant go killing off someone else, but can i make my first character purposely 'kill-able' by anyone?
If my character submission is approved, I'll try to send an illustration.
Otherwise, kindly tell me how to mend my character's profile and I'll create another one.

Character 1
She's an assassin but she won't start severe fighting. She's just a Dragon Ball Z or Naruto kind of character.

Name: Thorn-flawed (birth name forgotten)
Pronouns: That/It (called 'her' by current or soon to be close companions)
Species: Undead, former human, revived and initially by someone empowered by the Creation of Plague
Appearance: It has prominent scars at the back of its shaved head and on its face specifically from the sides of her mouth to her cheekbones, almost reaching her ears. It is androgynous. Its body type is slim, height is 5"5 and complexion is pale grey. Its lips' color is a gradient mix of unsaturated violet to faded blue. It has no forearms and the in-between of her toes looks similar to that of a frog's feet.
Clothing: Spiked collar-looking mask covers the scars of its head. Sharp metallic blades act as her forearms. The end of each blade looks like the edge of a can-opener. Its torso gear is a mix of tattered chainmail and dark violet tabard; knees are clothed with steel guards; and bottomwear is a pair of nanocarbon-made leggings surrounded with barbed wires. The barbed wires' bottom are tucked in demonia boots.
Abilities: This undead assassin is known for its sneak and agile attacks. It has quick reflexes but prefers to go stealth since stealth is its greatest defense. Targeting it when it's in hiding is not advisible since the seeker is usually led into traps. Under desperate occassions and when facing strong enemies, it gathers all of its energy to generate a powerful straight-line trajectory comparable to a missile. However, this skill is barely used since it renders her unconscious.
Weapons: exoskeletal katar and improvised traps
Weaknesses: Thorn-flawed can be damaged or completely knocked out when caught off-guard during its preparation for its most powerful offense. It is most vulnerable after using the said skill for the reason that it either fainted or can hardly move. Under usual circumstances, there is little success in inflicting damage since it is pro at playing tag and, of course, hide and seek. It is also easily mind-controlled by high-ranked creatures empowered by the Creation of Void, Plague and Mystic.
Personality: It has managed to become stoic as trained assassins should be. It only feels emotion whenever it encounters the master (preferably someone from the created characters) who set it free to roam the Scar Valley. It was given an opportunity to live peacefully but continued roaming as a hired mercenary. Without inquiry or hesitation, it will perform commands when offered sufficient compensation.
Other: can be killed by any roleplayer after the fifth or more confrontations if it's okay and necessary 😊
Code 1: "Master, eternal rest is my true freedom and yet you sold me for another master [life]. Thus, I will deliver what you cannot. I will save those enslaved by the burden of breathing." I repeat: I won't contribute explicit content. I'm just adding drama
Code 2: Chinese Zodiac=Rat/Mouse

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 17 March 2018 at 7:33 PM

@ampalaya - The rules say no murder rampages (as in no mass genocide) and no creating overpowered characters for the sake of overpowering yourself or to kill someone. Either way, accepted.

Anyways, I have the known owners of the Creations of Life and Plague in a list, but I can't tell you who it is. Let's just say the Plague Guardian is a very dangerous creature to encounter.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 18 March 2018 at 6:56 AM

@nightmaremoon12 Is it alright if I traded out Alistair and brought back this probably no longer familiar, but old, face?

Name: Huma Harkness
Pronouns: They/Them
Species: Phoenix Harpis(A fancy name for a bird person)
Appearance: In their average form Huma has a shock of red hair, like really red hair. They have bird like solid gold colored eyes, and a soft splattering of freckles on their face. Their hands are taloned, with their fingers and palms fading from the scales on a bird to human skin. Their legs are scaley triple jointed with the ankle rising up a quarter of the way up the leg and the knee two quarters above that. Their feet resemble a birds. Huma has large red orange and yellow wings that can fold into a hollow on their back. On the back of their neck Huma has red and orange feathers.
In their bird form, Huma appears as what would look like someone took a peregrine falcon and slapped on a peacock's tail and dyed it red-orange and yellow while giving the tail a fiery appearance. Huma has golden eyes, and is roughly the size of a house cat in this form.
Clothing: Huma typically wears a very large trenchcoat, big enough to cover their wings. They wear a open backed shirt, although the coat usually hides the fact that it doesn't have a back. Gloves cover their hands and fabric shoes alongside foot and leg wrappings hide their legs. Huma wears black pants and usually carries around a satchel.
Abilities: Huma has flight, fire manipulation, they can transfer injuries between two living creatures and heal their own wounds in a fashion very similar to a phoenix i.e. bursting into flames and rising from the ashes. Huma can also become a literal phoenix, although this is mainly used when combusting and flying. Near immortality(elaborated upon below).
Weapons:
Weaknesses: Huma's self healing cannot be used on mortal wounds, and neither can a wound transfer(mortal wound meaning one that would end up killing the recipient). Healing of wounds really only works on simple injuries and transfers must be done on injuries greater than that. Weaker in their phoenix form, it is also the only way they can heal, meaning if killed in their natural form they stay dead. Of course they can also remain dead if killed in phoenix form as well, so long as the small phoenix that emerges is killed before able to absorb the fresh ash.
Personality: Huma varies, often very kind and caring, but can also harbor a grudge for a very long time. They don't take well to having those close to them harmed and often will take it upon themself to avenge their friends. Volatile, Huma is also prone to bursts of rage, that while not directed at anyone often turn out bad for all involved.
Other: I copied most of Huma's stuff from the last RP I did with them, it's the most accurate as I keep forgetting to make some form of OC containment, so I apologize if the term avian pops up in the form anywhere, I tried my best to single it out and alter it where I found the term. Also fun fact, their initials are HHH.
Code 1: "Still not dead, it's my biggest part trick."
Code 2: Does Gryffinpuff count? If not just Hufflepuff.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 18 March 2018 at 7:26 AM

@thebrokenvibe - how huma

accept

7 posts

ampalaya • 18 March 2018 at 11:55 AM

@nightmaremoon12
Thanks-thanks 😊

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 March 2018 at 7:36 PM

@nightmaremoon12 are the Masters your characters or ours?

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 19 March 2018 at 1:33 AM

@wigglytuff - Nobody is allowed to be the guardians of Creation in this roleplay, because I already have a pre-made list, but let's just say Callie is the guardian of a Creation and a Destruction. That's all I can say.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 March 2018 at 6:06 PM

@nightmaremoon12
Name: Cassie
Species: Cat
Appearance: an albino Himalayan cat that is super fluffy.
Clothing: none she is a cat.
Abilities: can speak all languages, heal minor wounds ,knows alchemy and hypoallergenic so you can't be allergic to her and like all cats immune to gravity.
Weapons: Alchemy & natural cat defenses
Weaknesses: water, fire, giant dogs and a whole lot of other things.
Personality: i dont want to. but she's not a evil character. i see her a bit like a grandma.
Other: she used to live with an alchemist and his family she watched them die. She wants to made a new life for herself.
Code 1: I don't care how old your are. If you're acting like child then i'll call you one.
Code 2: Taurus & year of the snake

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 22 March 2018 at 7:02 AM

@lazyanon - Sorry this took so long. Accepted.

~

Name: Camie Aquara
Age: Same as her sister, although she is the youngest twin.
Species: Human
Appearance: Aside from a similar appearance and build from Callie, she has short messy hair as "she considers it less work" and finds it cool. Does not have any heterochromia, her eyes are just blue.
Clothing: will draw later.
Abilities: Camie has powerful psychic abilities, although she is rarely seen using them. Instead, she has a vast knowledge on robotics, computers, programming, hacking, and anything related to the field of technology.
With her knowledge, she can create robotic drones in the blink of an eye for attack or defense, or even for scouting missions. Rather than exploding into a bunch of scrap metal, the drones disintegrate into energy. Her strength is potentially at peak performances.
With her psychic manipulation, Camie is more reliant on the manipulation of wavelengths of every type, from brainwaves to sinewaves to even light waves. She uses this to send transmissions to her drones without some clunky set to carry around.
Weapons: Carries a white revolver with her. Camie also has drones that fight for her or scout for her. Also has a multi-purpose pen that can act as a portable tool for repairing mechanisms.
Weaknesses: She is very unreliant in her psychic powers, and will prefer to use robots instead. Camie can be a bit introverted and unwilling to talk with others apart from Cerisa and her sister most of the time, spending her time creating robots, thus not having a lot of social interaction.
Personality: Like her sister, she is kind and intelligent. The two grew up as one of the smartest in their classes, from Camie going to Hanoma University for Robotics, and Callie pursuing her dream career in animation and writing. The two, despite having seperate dream jobs, still were close, showing how family-oriented both of them were.
Camie truly cares about her sister, especially during the times of the apocalypse. When it comes to making decisions, she can't put it up to herself to make a choice that involves harming someone, but forces herself to do so if she has no choice.
Other: Absolutely detests the greater immortals when they tried to kill her sister. Believes that nobody is truly immortal and will find a way to kill them.
Code 1: It's a matter of taste, but believe me, I've encountered people who had no taste in robotics. You can either be a luddite or adapt to the changing times. Nobody is the same forever.
Code 2: She's a Leo.

Deleted • 23 March 2018 at 7:35 PM

@nightmaremoon12 forget whisper i got a "proper" character now.

Name: Cloudjumper Whisperlily
Pronouns: Her, She, Cloud, Cloudjumper
Species: Half demon cat, half human
Appearance/Clothing: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/486459197233823568/ (first one in first row)
Abilities: Telekinesis, Teleportation, Flight.
Weapons/Items: Cloud likes to use `Whisperfly`. She also uses her hoverboard to get around. She also has a robotic dragon she likes to ride, too.
Weaknesses: Cloud hates fire and poison which would weaken her 10%.
Personality: Cloud looks intimidating as a growling wolf but she's very nice. She forgives and loves 2nd chances. She knows to not trust everyone. Cloud can be serious, and when she is, she's as serious as an Alpha wolf.
Other: Has a robotic dragon named Fracture
Code 1: (can I put a theme song here? if not, then ok.)
Code 2: Capricorn (Zodiac), Gryffindor (Hogwarts House), Snake (Chinese Zodiac)

Cloudjumper's Key:
Whisperfly - Her weapon that transforms into a sword to a rifle.
????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deleted • 23 March 2018 at 7:40 PM

Another kitty cat!!! Be my companion please!

Just kidding, only if you want to.