St. Patrick's Day Celebration {Give-away!} {Game!}

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 6 February 2018 at 7:32 PM

I missed a Valentine's Day celebration timing, so why not a St. Patrick's Day celebration? It's still a holiday, right? Now, St. Patrick's Day isn't a gift exchange kinda thing, is it? So, instead of a gift exchange, how about a game, and a give-away? Sounds good to me! Hope you enjoy šŸ˜Š

Game

The game is full of little bits of St. Patrick's Day, and here's how to play!

Rules

If you're pinched, you're out until a Four-Leaf Clover revives you, and you can no longer post about the game until you're revived.

You have to change roles at some point.

When a No-Green taunts a Leprechaun, it has to be friendly-like teasing, not cyber-bullying or anything.

If you're a Four-Leaf Clover, check to see who's been pinched and haven't been revived!

If you're a Leprechaun, check to see who's a No-Green and hasn't been pinched!

More rules might be added, no-one will get kicked out of the game if they broke a role that did not exist beforehand.

Leprechaun

If you were the first out of three posts, you are a Leprechaun! You carry this duty until you pinch someone. To pinch a person, you pick a No-Green by pinging them and say "You're pinched!" Then you have to move onto the next role. {Ex: If you pinched a No-Green and you were the third out of three posts, you would be a Four-Leaf Clover.}

No-Green

If you were the second out of three posts, you are a No-Green! Your goal is to taunt a Leprechaun but not get pinched. You cannot change roles until you are pinched. However, when you are pinched, you're out of the game and cannot regain a position until a Four-Leaf Clover revives you. Then you are back in the game as the role you post on!

Four-Leaf Clover

If you were the third out of three posts, you're a Four-Leaf Clover! Your job is to revive anyone that is out of the game, then you can move onto another role. Good luck!

Give-Away

Prizes

I accidentally deleted the thing listing them so... they'll be surprises! Heh, heh, heh...

Contestants

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 8 February 2018 at 12:12 AM

@animalliterature

Hi! This is super cool, I guess Iā€™m a Leprechaun? And Iā€™m joining the raffle too šŸ˜Š

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 8 February 2018 at 5:07 PM

@animalliterature That would make me a No Green, yeah?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 February 2018 at 7:09 PM

@animalliterature I'll be a Four-Leaf Clober then šŸ˜ø

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 8 February 2018 at 8:49 PM

@animalliterature Looks like I'm a Leprechaun! Time to pinch some people!

May I join the giveaway too?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 February 2018 at 9:03 PM

@animalliterature sorry if I mess this order up but when will it start?(if you want, you can pm me then delete this post to prevent the order from being messed up);)

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 15 February 2018 at 7:35 PM

{I forgot to update this; I'll get some creatures for the raffle real quick, hold on.}

Edit: Everyone pick any number for the raffle, if you plan on joining.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 25 February 2018 at 5:38 PM

@animalliterature

From what number to what number? I'll just pick 8.

BTW, in the rules it says a pool of possibilities must be given for the prizes, just a reminder šŸ˜Š

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 February 2018 at 5:38 PM

Z@animalliterature uh then I'll be 5:3

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 February 2018 at 4:17 PM

I might actually have to end this, because most of my creatures are dying due to inactivity. Sorry, guys.