URGENTLY NEED IMMORTALIZER! GOING ON HIATUS FOR AROUND 1 YEAR.

in Trading & Auctions

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 2 November 2015 at 2:08 AM

What the title says. I need to study for a test next year, urgent, I didn't get in the first time, so I'm going to study the heck out of myself. I hope you all understand this, literally, but I have to for a brighter, better and more successful future. This school is really hard to get in, and I urgently, so bad, want to get in, it's a very good school, and need to try again, for the last time, or I will fail. I also need to prepare for violin too, for a backup, so, someone I trust must do this. I'd do really anything apart from 💵, I'm kinda begging right now. I need to prove the principle that we have the knowledge to get in, and we deserve it, so, 1 year off. Also, my sister does not have time for this. If you haven't realized, I'm not using my emoji, nothing to laugh about, so sorry if I'm weird, but I'm literally crying while I'm writing this. Just ignore it if I act weird. I don't think I can offer that much, so, if you can do the service for free, I'll thank you so badly and I try to owe you later.
Thxs.

Hope you all understand.

Pings:
@dream-within-a-dream - I trust you LOADS
@amber001
@jazzyleia

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 2 November 2015 at 2:45 AM

@leafmelody You should ask (@)rashka for an immortalization service.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 2 November 2015 at 2:47 AM

@firedawn
Thxs! ❤️

Pings:
@lilminxy_
@mastergemma
@jazzyleia

Female
679 posts

kschr26 • 2 November 2015 at 2:52 AM

@leafmelody
Hey, as i posted on your wall i'm gonna try and help you out as much as i possibly can, and don't worry you'll get through that bucket load of study, this will all be worth it in the end❤️

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 2 November 2015 at 2:55 AM

@kschr26
Thxs! ❤️ It will be (hopefully, if I get in.)

Pings:
@raska
@lunacharm1037
@biffy

Female
181 posts

amber001 • 2 November 2015 at 3:01 AM

@leafmelody
Hi, well I'm not very good at immortalising and I also don't really know how to but I could try feeding everyday ❤️ is it just ur leafmelody account? And try not to be too stressed out over this, be positive that you'll get in ❤️

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 2 November 2015 at 3:03 AM

@amber001
Thxs! ❤️ @ giftie is too, although my sister is looking after it, she doesn't have time too! D:

Female
181 posts

amber001 • 2 November 2015 at 7:54 AM

@leafmelody
No prob! ❤️ I'll try to feed as much as I can 😃

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 2 November 2015 at 8:30 AM

@leafmelody

i'm willing to put more then 50 pets in one of my immortalizations blog for you!

but i need the html codes to put them in there!

i counted 73 mortals! and i'll accept to do it for free as a gift for you to put your nose in those books!!

Deleted • 2 November 2015 at 9:19 AM

@leafymelody
I'll do what I can for you since you've done a lot for me (:
Study hard and I hope you get into the school! ❤️

1 post

cold • 3 November 2015 at 9:57 AM

@leafmelody

Whoops, EDIT: didn't mean to post this from my side account, @tetraethylammonium here

I'll try to help you as much as I can, I am able to immortalize, but I do it kind of slowly.... and my computer is acting sluggish...
Anyways, I'll try to feed frequently and immortalize some. Best of luck on the test.
(Oh right... credit to (@)dream-within-a-dream for teaching me how to immortalize (And I continue to swear never to use the skill for my own gain).) >> Maybe you should contact the #MEHH club, they immortalize for users that have dying coves, maybe it can help you?

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 3 November 2015 at 11:17 AM

@leafmelody Hey bro bro! ❤️ Send me all your HTML codes. 😉 ❤️ I'll work on them as I work with RL. ^^" Sorry I haven't been responding! D: /hugs/ Stay strong! ❤️

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 4 November 2015 at 8:14 AM

@leafmelody
Good luck with your studies, I hope you have better luck next year. Please try not to stress and tackle your studies one part at a time 😊

I'll be sure to feed whenever I can.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 5 November 2015 at 2:46 AM

@mastergemma
Thxs! ❤️

UPDATE:
I will be available sometimes, maybe 2-5 times a week! 😉