Item Note Box for Gifts

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Gift Shop/Item Notes (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 7 July 2019 at 9:59 AM

Hello Egg Cavers,

I have suggested this a few years ago, not sure when, but am thinking on it again today, because I am sending out item gifts to my click group members.

While sending an item to each person is fun, I'd like to be able to attach a note to the item to make it more special. At least it is my belief it would make a small gift feel more special. Anyone else agree with this sentiment?

My suggestion is when you click on an item, click 'send to friend' there'd be a text box with a limited amount of characters to include a message with the item; say 100 characters or (?). A "Thank You" perhaps or a "Birthday" message or "Prize", "Congratulations", etc. It would be nice to be able to personalize a 'gift'.

And/OR, create a "GIFT SHOP" where one could purchase a gift item along with a personal message; a Store in the City of Ark.

Hope this all makes sense and Thank You for taking the time to read and brainstorm about the suggestion.

Sincerely,
A Happy Egg Caver
@novrain62

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 7 July 2019 at 3:55 PM

@novrain62 OH YEAH! It would also be nice if you could select multiple items at once to send.

I was kinda tempted just to click the last thing in the poll just to be a dummy tho