A few steampunk themed items?

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
287 posts

zircon • 1 July 2019 at 9:46 AM

Hi! I was told that we could do item suggestions too, so here I am making a few! XD (hopefully it's not too late to do the steampunk theme!)

1: Steampunk ice cream with a gear. colors of the cup and ice cream flavor would change. Black, blue, white and yellow for the color and Vanilla, Chocolate, Banana and Strawberry as the flavors! Picture is going to be below when I draw them. (or at less one of them)

2: A steampunk baby crocodile plush, with a little monocle and gears for spikes on it's back with a little brown top hat with a feather. I can't draw crocodiles, so I'm hoping a description will be okay.

That's all I can think of for now, I hope you can picture these ideas too!

A few pings:

@mastergemma (you said in the past that you wanted to be pinged if I made one. 😃)
@stevepat2002
@playermocha345

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 1 July 2019 at 9:48 AM

@zircon love the ideas. I'm not to big on the steampunk theme though

Deleted • 1 July 2019 at 9:52 AM

@zircon
I totally support the crocodile plushie. I really do.
The ice cream too.

@wild_wonders
@novrain62

Female
287 posts

zircon • 1 July 2019 at 10:12 AM

@stevepat2002
Okay! Thanks for your opinion!

@playermocha345
Aw, thank you! At first the crocodile was a creature suggestion, but I think it would look better as a plush!

Deleted • 1 July 2019 at 10:16 AM

@zircon Hmm, it shouldn't be similar to the garast plushie. Would you like a crocodile like the one in Peter Pan's movie? The Tick-Tock the Crocodile, and the last stage with one eye larger than the other.

Female
287 posts

zircon • 1 July 2019 at 10:17 AM

@playermocha345
Yeah, I was thinking more the the version of Peter Pan, but derrpy, lol. So like a little baby croc.

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 1 July 2019 at 10:38 AM

@zircon @playermocha345
Oh, you can suggest items now? 😃 that's dope! I totally support the idea, despite the fact that I'm not a fan of the theme, I think these two would be cute and it's my first time hearing about this kinda thing so it's a big YES from me! ^^

Female
287 posts

zircon • 1 July 2019 at 10:41 AM

@wild_wonders
Yeah, mastergemma told me that I could I here! And thank you, I really love the theme, but it seems like not many people really like it I guess? I'm just a fan of steampunk, lol.

Deleted • 1 July 2019 at 10:42 AM

@wild_wonders
Feels like you're judging us like on The Voice XD. The golden buzzer. 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 1 July 2019 at 10:56 AM

@playermocha345
omg yes hahaha finally someone who gets me. 😋 that's exactly what I was going for. 😉

@zircon
Yeah, I guess I just expected more/a more special kinda style for eggcaves anniversary but hey, there are a couple cute pets in there and the majority of people here seem to like them! 😊 I'm sure the items will be all the same. (:

Female
287 posts

zircon • 1 July 2019 at 11:11 AM

@wild_wonders
I get that, I wasn't expecting a steampunk theme, but I do love it.

@playmocha345
XD, -claps-

Edit: Pretty sure that the voice doesn't have a golden buzzer, lol!

Deleted • 1 July 2019 at 5:39 PM

@zircon
Oh dear, i must have gotten it confused with Britain's Got Talent or America's Got Talent shows.

Not the biggest fan of the art style this month, but it's still cute. Like the Unipunk. Last months cave monthlies were more my type. XD

Female
287 posts

zircon • 1 July 2019 at 6:30 PM

@playermocha345
LOL, that's what I was thinking you where mixing it up with.

I loved the gemstone theme last month too! I like this one as well, but gemstones are more my thing. (if you can't tell by my user, profile and creature tabs, lol!)