Would You Rather 2.0

in Forum Games

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 31 May 2019 at 4:04 PM

Welcome to Would You Rather 2.0!
Ok, so you write a would you rather with three answers
The next person will answer it and make a new one ~
(I asked one of the admins if I could remake it, they said ok)

Example: Would You Rather
Would you rather be a cat, dog, or bird
Bird. Would you rather...

Lets start!
Would you rather...
- Be buried in dirt
- Be buried in ice
- Be buried in stone

Female
285 posts

asteria • 7 June 2019 at 11:49 AM

Ice, I like cold.

Would you rather be lonely or love someone who suffers and you are helpless against it?

Female
574 posts

iia • 7 August 2019 at 10:08 PM

Be lonely
Would you rather love, be loved, or have no feelings?

Male
5 posts

surutsu • 8 August 2019 at 11:05 PM

Love

Would you rather eat strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla ice-cream?

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 8 August 2019 at 11:12 PM

Vanilla!

Would you rather spend a week on a nice beach, an exquisite aquarium, or large amusement park?

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 9 August 2019 at 1:01 PM

A large amusement park! 😃

Would you rather take a vacation to...
- Tokyo, Japan
- Rome, Italy
- Moscow, Russia

?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 August 2019 at 7:07 PM

Tokyo 😃

Would you rather die with honor or save your life?

Male
5 posts

surutsu • 9 August 2019 at 7:15 PM

That's a heavy one 😱 Tho I think I'd die with honor, especially to save a life.

Would you rather move to a new city, town or country every month or never be able to leave the city, town or country you were born in?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 August 2019 at 7:26 PM

I've never been to the town I was born in, my mother was there in the hospital but aside from this I have zero connection to the place... Still, some home is way better than none.

Would you rather live alone in a big house or with your loved ones in a single room?

55 posts

nightgale • 9 August 2019 at 8:24 PM

Live alone in a big house! Can just visit people as you want and no stepping on toes 😋

Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into everyone's future but your own?

Female
574 posts

iia • 9 August 2019 at 8:52 PM

Ten minutes into everyone else's future. (It’s not like you can do anything about it)

Would you rather fight a battle on a beach or a shallow mud pit (you don’t sink)

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 August 2019 at 8:56 PM

The thought of seeing the future seems more scary than useful to me, I hate change in life and even if it was for the better, 10 minutes would not be enough to understand it. Perhaps everyone's would not be as painful as my own...

Edit: My bad, a new answer... beach sounds better.

Would you rather have a piece of art you created be unknown, or popular but misunderstood?

Male
5 posts

surutsu • 9 August 2019 at 9:36 PM

I'd rather have it be unknown and have that self-accomplishment. As long as I can share it with the ones close to me.

Would you rather go skydiving, paragliding, or bungee jumping?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 August 2019 at 9:50 PM

All of these sound terrible to me, but if I had to then maybe bungee? At least you don't have to do anything, just fall and hope you don't die, right?

Would you rather cook or eat simple things such as sandwiches or cornflakes? (I wonder if I'm the only one who hates cooking with a passion...)

Male
5 posts

surutsu • 9 August 2019 at 10:05 PM

Haha, my thoughts exactly. I don't like any of the things I listed 😋
Generally I don't cook. It depends on my mood. 90% of the time I'd rather just not cook and eat whatever I can, or at least microwave 😃

Would you rather sing to a knowing crowd at a bar or something similiar, sing in a bathroom without knowing there were many people in there, or sing on live television?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 August 2019 at 10:12 PM

We think alike 😃

In a bathroom. My singing is terrible...

Would you rather have a simple job or follow your career ambitions but have to deal with a lot of stress?

Male
5 posts

surutsu • 9 August 2019 at 10:19 PM

That's a definite follow career ambitions, the happiness should outweigh the stress. Normally I like to have other people follow-up in threads, but as it's pretty relevant to me right now, I wanted to answer. However I'm lacking the right education for the things that interest me. So I need to keep working on it. I liked the question.

Would you rather compose music for a game, movie, or TV series?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 9 August 2019 at 10:32 PM

A game I think, I'm way more into games and would put more of my heart into music for a game than the other things. Plus in a game, music is a bit less noticeable than in the visual media, so if I messed up then maybe it would have less impact on the product's quality.

Would you rather keep your controversial opinions a secret or reveal them and have people judge you?

Male
5 posts

surutsu • 9 August 2019 at 10:59 PM

You got some good 'would you rathers' 😱 Every soundtrack of music is important, and if you put your heart into anything it will always be great!

I'd rather reveal my opinions, I like to have them judged. However I'm not great at arguing my own view/side of things. So I tend to listen far to closely to the arguments against my own opinion and find reasoning in everything they say. That being said, I will always stick to the opinions and thoughts I find most important, things I am most knowledgeable in.

You've witnessed a terrible car crash; Would you rather rush to the crash and attempt to help the people, call an emergency number, or continue as a passerby?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 10 August 2019 at 5:44 AM

Thank you! 😃

It's a difficult question since no one really knows how they would act in an emergency situation. I consider myself a coward, I always thought I'd be the one running away, but once when I've been on a street with a dog that I thought was gonna get hit by car, I covered it with my body (the car didn't hit us though)... So I guess I'll say I would call an emergency number (I'm not good at first aid, I would always mess up on the courses), but I can't know for sure.

You got an opportunity to adapt your favourite franchise to a movie, tv series or videogame. However you don't actually have an idea on how to do this, you lack technical skills and don't have a general concept of how the adaptation should be. Would you rather take this opportunity and still try to do your best or leave it in the hands of other people?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 15 August 2019 at 7:41 PM

I'd rather let someone else do it. It doesn't seem like something I'd care to do.

Would you rather write a book or a song?

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 17 August 2019 at 12:14 PM

Write a book, hands down.

Would you rather sit through a 2 hour opera, or sit through a long movie in a genre you can't stand?

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 17 August 2019 at 3:46 PM

Maybe a 2 hour-long opera. A long movie is about 3 1/2 hours, so the opera should be shorter.

Would you rather share your diary with the world or eat a puppy for lunch?

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 18 August 2019 at 4:44 PM

Share my diary for sure. Especially since I don't have one :U

Would you rather drink Pepsi or Coke?

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 19 August 2019 at 1:30 PM

Coke

Would you rather...
- have 100 pet zebras
- ride in a carriage pulled by kangaroos
- be able to speak to crocodiles

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 August 2019 at 1:44 PM

Be able to speak to crocodiles xD

Would you rather have X-Ray vision or have the ability to turn invisible?

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 19 August 2019 at 1:45 PM

Be invisible

Would you rather

Own a ferret
Own a wolf
Own a cheetah

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 19 August 2019 at 1:53 PM

Ooooo... a cheetah! 😈

Would you rather...
- be 17 feet tall
- be 1 foot tall
- be purple

Female
285 posts

asteria • 21 August 2019 at 7:22 AM

Be purple. I like the unusual look 😃

Would you rather hear truth that makes your life fall apart or live comfortably without knowing?

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 24 August 2019 at 6:05 PM

Live comfortably without knowing. (Not very noble, I know... but it's what I'd choose.)

Would you rather...
- be conversational in 20 languages
- know every word of and be extremely eloquent in one single language
- be struck mute so that you never have to bother speaking again