Where do I post my art?

in Help & Questions

Female
44 posts

littletigrpaws4 • 30 May 2019 at 12:35 AM

Ok I have some art that I would like to post for the creature suggestions but I don't know where to post it, I'm scared it might get stolen...(Do I need to have a signiture? )

Could someone please tell me what a good place to post it is?

( btw It's not digital if that matters )

Thanks in advance

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 30 May 2019 at 5:53 AM

@littletigrpaws4
Some good websites include DeviantArt, imgur, tinypic etc. You will need to take a picture or scan it and do try your best to take a clear image! Suggestions do not have to be digitally drawn.

It is unlikely that your image will be stolen and if you are worried, including a watermark or something over the image or in the corner will help.

Female
44 posts

littletigrpaws4 • 30 May 2019 at 7:04 AM

@mastergemma Thanks for answering my question! ( I was worried because I thought it was a common thing because people kept on mentioning it but I guess it only happens to the really good digital artists )

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 30 May 2019 at 9:30 AM

@littletigrpaws4
I think people are saying that it's more common nowadays because they include memes in that thought and that when people share things on Facebook, many do not properly reference the artist.

Or you get Chris Brown. He has artists deliberately steal other's images and change them slightly so he can upload them :/

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Female
44 posts

littletigrpaws4 • 31 May 2019 at 5:09 AM

@mastergemma Is Chris Brown on DeviantArt?