Superpowers?

in Chit-Chat

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 May 2019 at 2:03 PM

Anyone have superpowers like mindreading or super speed? I can sense other people's negative emotions and sometimes read minds. like I'm thinking of something, then someone else talks about that exact thing. It's cool. What are yours if you have any?

Female
223 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 20 May 2019 at 2:25 PM

@wingedfox

idk if this is considered a superpower but i act like and animal (mainly wild cat or wolf) when im angry and have animal like "instincts"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 May 2019 at 3:03 PM

@cheetahgirl8 That's really cool! In what way do you act like an animal? Do you put your ears back (if you can wiggle them) and growl?

Female
223 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 20 May 2019 at 3:13 PM

@wingedfox

in a way, execpt my hair will raise slightly (like after you rub a balloon on your head) and i either growl,hiss or snarl, and i feel like my teeth are a bit sharper and my nails grow a bit longer(idk yet but still it might)untill i calm down

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 May 2019 at 3:23 PM

Cool! That's awesome. I can sort of sense emotions and I can tell when someone's upset.

Female
223 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 20 May 2019 at 3:25 PM

@wingedfox

thats cool, 😸

Female
16 posts

infinitegalaxiezz05 • 26 May 2019 at 5:16 PM

I can kinda predict the future.... but only like a half second.

Male
326 posts

seraph • 26 May 2019 at 7:39 PM

I have so much anxiety I can stab people with it

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 28 May 2019 at 11:50 AM

I think I have super hearing... Or maybe that's with everyone?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 May 2019 at 2:04 PM

That's really cool, you guys! @samaritan what do you mean by that? You can literally stab them?

Female
42 posts

orcablue • 15 June 2019 at 11:24 PM

This probably isn't a superpower, but I'm good at smelling things, also I'm unbeatable in the board game Clue.

1,032 posts

anarchy • 15 June 2019 at 11:27 PM

My superpower is being able to stay awake for 48 hours and then immediately afterward sleep for 16 hours straight.

I also have the power to find reasons not to do something no matter how important it is.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 24 June 2019 at 10:39 AM

I'd love to read minds, but that's a huge undertaking.

Also, changing into animals? Awesome. Life too overwhelming? Turn into a dog and take a nap. Trying to spy? Turn into a cat and wander around. Want the power of flight? Turn into almost anything with wings. Endless possibilities.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 June 2019 at 12:52 PM

@lokisonoflaufey Yeah, animal complete transformations would be so cool.

@anarchy I wish I had that power. it's a rare one. 😉

@orcablue Smelling things is good, if you go blind you can just smell your way around!

Male
682 posts

decay • 12 July 2019 at 10:54 AM

@samiritan
haha
I relate to this so much

@wingedfox
I don't think I have any superpowers unfortunately
When I hear music I could imagine settings, colors, and overall images but I think that's an artist thing c: It doesn't happen all the time though 😋

Other than that getting people to dislike me seems to be it xD

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 12 July 2019 at 5:17 PM

Well.. I have this odd feeling if someone's lying, so I guess I can sense lies.

I also have a really good nose. Once, I was like, 3 ft away from a dip that wasn't unpackaged or opened, and I could smell it.

Does OCD count as a superpower too? XD

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 July 2019 at 6:01 PM

I have the ability to keep a straight face and not smile or laugh even when it's really funny xD idk a lot of people probably have that too tho

And I'm also a pro Minecraft fisher >:L I basically have Luck of the Sea already (:< I got like three enchanted bows and three enchanted books in like 20 minutes yee

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 7 August 2019 at 7:43 AM

My superpower is unlimited patience, I’m pretty proud of how well i can tolerate people

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 August 2019 at 4:53 PM

@dcmaster I don't think getting people to not like you is a power. Because I like you. if it is a power, it must not be very strong with you.

@wolfspike23 Yes, I think it does count. Super smell...

@wigglytuff I wish I had that power. I'm a smiley person, which isn't good in straight face contests. Does it help you a lot?

@ryepuff Ohhh if I had that, I would be a lot happier. You're really lucky to have it.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 August 2019 at 6:22 PM

@wingedfox yeah, sometimes x3

Deleted • 14 August 2019 at 1:31 PM

I think I have good hearing

Female
16 posts

infinitegalaxiezz05 • 14 August 2019 at 9:33 PM

I also might have a really enhanced memory? I can remember things from when I was 2.....

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 16 August 2019 at 3:53 AM

@orcablue
The last time I played Clue(do) was the shortest game I've ever played. My older sister deduced the murderer in the second turn and accused on her next turn.

Never again am I playing with her.

My 'super power' genetic condition is that when I close my eyes I cannot see any colour. When I imagine a beach, I can see the shape of the beach in my mind but no colour. Just darkness. I would describe it more as feeling what the beach is rather than imagining it. This may also be more common than previously thought.

@infinitegalaxiezz05
Can I borrow your memory powers, I can barely remember what I did when I was triple that age!

@preciousgems
Sometimes I have good hearing but then sometimes I completely ignore whatever someone next to me is saying to me!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 August 2019 at 5:09 PM

@mastergemma @infinitegalaxiezz05 @preciousgems That is so cool. All of these awesome powers together would make an overly awesome superhero! Like, super senses and that kind of thing.

Female
16 posts

infinitegalaxiezz05 • 19 August 2019 at 4:58 PM

True! Maybe the people in this topic could, like, design one? XD

Also I’m the ultimate pro at try not to laugh contests for some reason lol

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 5:48 PM

Ooooh! @infinitegalaxiezz05 Let's do that, actually! And make him super overpowered with realistic powers.

Female
16 posts

infinitegalaxiezz05 • 19 August 2019 at 6:10 PM

Or her. (Just sayin. *shrugs*) But anyways, I’m guessing that someone’s gonna name them “OPbutrealisticman/woman/boy/girl.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 6:13 PM

Yup. I'm not gender bias, we can do either. And let's shorten that name to "OPBRMWBG".

Female
16 posts

infinitegalaxiezz05 • 19 August 2019 at 6:22 PM

@wingedfox

Or we could make a boy and a girl version and make them twins/friends/a couple? Idk

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 6:24 PM

Oooh, yes. That's a good idea. Do we want to use a character sheet?