Need Book

in Entertainment

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 May 2019 at 12:48 AM

I read a lot. In this case, I have no more books to read. Sooooo, any suggestions?

1,558 posts

dragonii • 12 May 2019 at 11:43 PM

@asrieldreemurr Well, I'm not sure what kind of books you are into but here is a list. Kulapari Book series is a good one, If you like more emotional and stories Cirqu Du Freak(American name)/Saga of Darren Shan(rest of the World known name??) by Darren Shan is a good one, Anything by Brandon Mull is really good, (Though only main series of his I've read/listened to is Fablehaven, Beyonders and The 5 kingdoms). a good self help(I guess?) book I enjoy is The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make By Sean Covey. Animorphs by K. A. Applegat.

Thats all I can think off the top of my head, hopefully you find at least one of these interesting enough to check out.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 May 2019 at 1:21 AM

@dragonii Thank you, I will check them out

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 May 2019 at 9:00 AM

@asrieldreemurr
I read all the time. I can give you a bunch of suggestions. What type of genre do you read mostly? Are you only interested in series or do you not care?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 May 2019 at 9:17 AM

@bgunny I dont really care, the series I was reading right now is the Heroes of Olympus. So, I guess you can guess my preferred genres

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 May 2019 at 9:34 AM

@asrieldreemurr

Have you tried the other books by him? My friend really likes all his books. A favorite series of mine is Time Stoppers by Carrie Jones. More suggestions are:
Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan
Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson
The Storm Runner by J.C. Cervantes
Valkryie by Kate O'Hearn
Pegasus also by Kate O'Hearn,
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
Seven Wonders by Peter Lerangis
Serafina by Robert Beatty
The Second Guard J. D. Vaughn

These are all series. A lot of the books I read are series, but I can try and find some books that aren't series. It's just going to take a little longer.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 May 2019 at 9:38 AM

@bgunny
All plopped into my neverending wishlist

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 May 2019 at 2:09 PM

Valkryie and Pegasus by Kate O'Hearn are some really good books. Fablehaven and Dragon Slippers are some great ones too.

Female
224 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 20 May 2019 at 4:12 PM

warriors by erin hunter will have you reading for about a year about 40 somethin books.......

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 20 May 2019 at 4:24 PM

@asrieldreemurr if you like fantasy, I would say Keeper of the Lost Cities. I will read hardly any other book.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 May 2019 at 5:56 PM

@wingedfox Noted @cheetahgirl8 I'm trying to find it @nekogirl Noted as well
Thank you all!

Female
44 posts

littletigrpaws4 • 30 May 2019 at 2:08 AM

@asrieldreemurr

I suggest the dealing with dragons series and the Tom Gates series( Tom Gates isn't really a fantasy book but it's just a suggestion ).

Edit: I just thought... Wrinkle In Time? I haven't really read it yet but my dad says that it was his favorite book as a kid and they made a movie out of it recently...( It's a Fantasy/Science fiction I think)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 May 2019 at 2:14 AM

@littletigrpaws4
I have read Wrinkle in Time but not Tom Gates or Dealing with Dragons series. I will check them out though.