ChickenSmoothie

in Chit-Chat

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 11 May 2019 at 6:25 PM

Who has a user on that game? I joined it a few days ago. But... A few days ago. Still a newbie and know ZILCH about most everything on it. Can I have a little guide? (user name is KOTLC_FAN . NekoGirl was taken and I couldn't do NekoGirl2)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 May 2019 at 12:16 PM

@nekogirl
I'm on chickensmoothie. My user is Unravel the Dreams.

Do you have any questions about it? I'd be happy to answer them.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 13 May 2019 at 12:20 PM

@bgunny When I saw that you posted on this I'm like: "YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!" Uhm... I just added to my wishlist like, one minute ago, and I don't really want to check out the forums cause they confuse me, but now that I have help, I'd be more willing.

(edit) Thank you SOOOOO much for that trade. when I saw that there was a new trade I'm like: *watches screen* (and is Chicken Smoothie like eggcave? feed to keep alive?)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 May 2019 at 12:34 PM

@nekogirl
Yeah, the forums can be confusing. What confuses you the most?

Unless you're interested in art, I'd just ignore the Oekaki and Art shop section. I would definitely recommend the CS free adoptions section (it's under Adoptables). You might like the forum games which is under General.

No problem. I'm happy to help. No, in chickensmoothie you do not feed your creatures. You just watch them grow, dress them up, and trade them (when you want).

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 13 May 2019 at 12:41 PM

@bgunny Thanks. And it's mostly ALL the forums. I mean, HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU GET AROUND!?! like, I can get into whichever forum I'd like, but how do I get into one and make sense of it?

(edit) Are there friends on Chicken Smoothie?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 May 2019 at 3:12 PM

@nekogirl
I guess part of it is just getting used to the format. It's kind of like Eggcave's forums, just a bit more daunting. So, let me try to understand this a little better so I don't give you wrong advice. When you say you can get into the forums do you mean you can get into the different sections of the forums? Like you can get into the forum games, announcement, trades? Because once you get into a forum where you can post, you'll see all of the different mini-discussions people are having and you can join in.

Yes, you can friend people on Chicken Smoothie. I actually sent you a friend request.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 13 May 2019 at 3:21 PM

@bgunny OK.

(edit) How do I see the friend requests and friends?

Female
223 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 13 May 2019 at 4:47 PM

@nekogirl

i play under the same user on here on cs

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 May 2019 at 8:33 PM

@nekogirl
So on that bar where you can log out you'll see a link that says My Account. Click on that. You'll see tabs like Overview, Username, Profile. At the very end is a tab that says friends and blocked users. That is where you will be able to friend request and block people. There will be a list of your friends on the left.

I hope that helps.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 14 May 2019 at 3:34 PM

@bgunny it will. Ok @cheetahgirl8

Cis Female
10 posts

noctem • 18 August 2019 at 2:08 PM

@nekogirl

My username on CS is Kaszi and I have had the account for a few years. I stopped playing for a while but recently started up again. If you have any questions or ever wanna trade, feel free to PM me! c:

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 28 September 2019 at 2:41 PM

@noctem Sorry but I am a COPPA player.

Female
4 posts

bulbasaurowo • 30 September 2019 at 10:32 PM

My Chicken Smoothie is @cattyowo
If you ever want to trade or if you want a link to my profile please PM me on here, I'd be more than happy to send it to you 😊

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 10 October 2019 at 11:16 AM

Ok. Thanks!