Soul Eater RP

in Roleplaying

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 May 2019 at 10:47 AM

.He grabbed Alina once she was her weapon. He began instantly doubting himself. ``I hope this works and we wont be shocked..``.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 May 2019 at 4:10 PM

Alina~
I don't feel anything happen. Did it work then?

(shadowdragon, is it okay if I make another character?)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 24 May 2019 at 5:22 PM

(sure 😊)
Nyssa looked around her space(basically when weapons transform their bodies are in a black void, and they can make their faces appear on the weapons, and can speak). "I guess we match," she said after a few seconds of no shocks.

Alicia's eyes widened. No shock or burn. Wow, this was the first time that she had instantly clicked with a weapon. She tested Willow/Dagger and did some moves. Well, she could at least fight.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 May 2019 at 6:22 PM

Willow stares at her void.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 May 2019 at 8:56 PM

.'' I think it worked.''. Erik spoke.

.Jessica watched her brother speaking under her breath.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 25 May 2019 at 3:18 PM

Name: Lilith Shade
Nickname: Lily
Race: Miester
Personality:

Oh... Hi, I guess...

Lilith acts differently towards different people. To people she doesn’t trust or like: she is harsh and cold. She tries to find ways to scare them away from her so she doesn’t have to deal with them anymore. To people she is neutral around or just met: she is quiet and doesn’t talk unless spoken to. She likes to observe them and find out if they are someone she can trust or some she can’t trust. To people she likes: she’ll be a little friendlier and outgoing. She'll still be quiet, that’s just in her nature. If you are one of few that she cares about, she will protect and feel responsible over you. Basically, she'll act like a big sister.

She is level-headed, most of the time, and tries her hardest to make good and smart decisions. She is a hard worker and always makes sure to get her job done. She is also stubborn and always likes things to be done her way. She can be a little manipulative at times. When she or someone she cares about is threatened, she can become sadistic and will scare the life out of whoever is harming her. Sometimes she has been known to do worse than just scaring them. She doesn't really like getting this way. She has found that she doesn't have a choice though. It just happens. Lilith loves anything musical. During her downtime, she likes to sing and play her violin.

History:

Lilith is the only meister in her family now. Her dad was one until he died from an illness when she was 10. The rest of her family are human. She has two younger sisters and one younger brother, Lilac, Lavender and Lotus. They are triplets. Lilith gets along well with her siblings but not with her mom. She makes it her life goal to protect her siblings. They live in a dangerous place.

Appearance or link to image:
https://fezfestival.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/anime-hairstyles-girls-new-anime-anime-girl-loli-lolita-long-white-hair-red-eyes-ribbons-of-anime-hairstyles-girls.jpg
Special Abilities: Soul Perception
Fears/weaknesses: She doesn't like to kill unless she really has to or is in her sadistic mode. She prefers knocking people out and letting someone else deal with it. She's not the strongest person in the world. She has a fear of heights.
Strengths: She knows how to fight, but she prefers stealth over anything. She's very smart.
Other: She keeps a dagger with her at all times.

(If there's anything you want me to change, please tell me. )

Alina~
"Awesome! I knew it would! What do we do now? Do you want to practice swinging me around?" I ask.

Nikolaus-
"It seems that way," I say. I practice using the sword a bit. This wasn't too hard. I just needed a bit more practice. "Do you want to become human again?" I ask.

Lilith~
I race down the hall. I was late! I hated being late! I slow down at the door to my classroom and calm myself down. I brush out a few wrinkles in my outfit. I take a deep breath and walk into the room. "Sorry I'm late," I tell the teacher, calmly. I turn my attention away from him. If he wanted to complain, he could do so after class. I look at the other kids in the room. They were already partnering. "I'm a meister. Is there a weapon who needs a partner?"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 May 2019 at 4:10 PM

.Jessica looked over. The only left is a late girl. She looked around before sighing. ''I need a partner.''

'' Well I guess I can try.''. Erik spoke.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 May 2019 at 5:19 PM

"Sure," Nyssa shrugged in her space and flew out of the meister's hand..wait. She should start thinking of him as her meister. Ugh, it looked like her new meister didn't even know the word fun. She finished transforming and landed on the ground.

"Ya wanna transform back?" Alicia asked Willow/the dagger in her hand.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 May 2019 at 7:27 PM

Willow flies out of the girl's hand and transforms back.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 May 2019 at 11:29 AM

Alina~
“Okay, go ahead and try a few tricks out. When you’re done, tell me so I can change back,” I say.

Lilith~
I walk over to the girl who spoke and look her up and down. She was younger than me by about 3-4 years. That was okay. I was better with younger kids. Considering that she was all alone, she probably doesn’t talk much or go out of her way to talk. That was good too. “What’s your name? What can you turn into?” I ask.

Nikolaus-
I watch as Nyssa transforms into her human form. “What do we do now?” The question was directed towards the teacher, but it was open so Nyssa could answer it if she wanted.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 May 2019 at 11:53 AM

"Dunno," Nyssa shrugged. She winced, "Are we going to live in the dorms, or an apartment." Oh god, she was really stuck with Nikolaus.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 May 2019 at 12:05 PM

Nikolaus~
I shrug and act indifferent even though I was really upset. I didn’t want to be this girl’s meister, didn’t want to talk to her anymore, didn’t want to even ever see her again, and I for sure didn’t want to live with her. “I don’t care,” I reply. “Whichever’s bigger.” That way we could stay out of each other’s way.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 26 May 2019 at 6:12 PM

.Jessica looked at them then spoke. ''A crossbow.'"

.Erik muttered his grip almost letting go of Alina.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 27 May 2019 at 2:10 AM

Willow breaths. People were getting upset.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 May 2019 at 7:39 PM

Nyssa nodded, maybe then she could have some fun slacking off on the homework(they have tests). "I guess an apartment then."

Alicia sighed at the rest of the agitated pairs. Their personalities were exact opposites.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 27 May 2019 at 8:14 PM

.Chase sat he was in a small cottage a bit farther from death city. ``Why did I allow them to go alone? What if they get attacked..Even worse Killed.``. Chase muttered. ``Too bad I'm just a human, and cannot help my siblings.``.

.``So your a katana?``. Erik asked Alina almost throwing her to a wall. ``Im bad at this aren't I?``. He muttered.

.Jessica stared at Lilith. ``Oh...and my names Jessica. With a K.``.She twisted her emerald green dress. ``And you are?``.
(Yup even though I forgot to spell it like that.)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 May 2019 at 1:52 AM

At least they weren't as worse as those witches.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 28 May 2019 at 9:26 AM

Alina~
“Yep, I’m a katana,” I say cheerfully. “No, you’re not bad at this. You just need some practice. Just, try not to dislodge me into the wall please.”

Lilith~
Jessika wasn’t trying to hide any information. She was telling me the answers to all my questions. I could tell she wasn’t lying either. She was speaking with more confidence now, but that was okay. “My name is Lilith,” I reply. “Do you want to be partners?”

Nikolaus-
“Okay,” I say. “Are we done with class now?” There was still a group trying to partner and then there was a kid who was practicing using the weapon he’d been partnered with.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 May 2019 at 3:21 PM

Nyssa looked at the front of the classroom. The crazy professor was trying to dissect some rare specimen. "I'm going to leave anyway."

Alicia looked at Willow. "So what's the plan now?"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 May 2019 at 4:42 PM

.Jessika went silent she seemed to be more deep in her thoughts then usual before speaking. ``I guess.``.

.``I'll try not to.``. Erik awkwardly laughed.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 28 May 2019 at 6:07 PM

"Do we part ways or not?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 29 May 2019 at 11:36 AM

Alina~
I stay silent after that. I wait for Erik to tell me when I could turn back into a human.

Lilith~
I watch Jessika as she thinks about the answer. I wonder what she was thinking about. Maybe she was weighing the pros and cons of having a partner. Maybe she was trying to figure out if I was someone she’d want to be a partner with. She finally replies. “Okay, go ahead and change whenever you’re ready,” I say.

Nikolaus-
“You can’t just leave before the teacher dismisses you!” I say. Great, so I was paired with the one girl who obviously didn’t take her work seriously. That was just great.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 May 2019 at 3:53 PM

"Pfft, c'mon goody two shoes, let's go have some fun for once, " Nyssa shrugged nonchalantly. "It's not like Professor Stitches will actually notice."

"You wanna be partners?" Alicia asks.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 29 May 2019 at 4:45 PM

.Jessika blinked closing her eyes tightly. POof she became a crossbow.

.Erik looked over at his sister as a crossbow before looking back forward. ``You can change back.``.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 29 May 2019 at 6:18 PM

"Sure,"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 30 May 2019 at 11:35 AM

Alina~
I jump out of Erik’s hand. I shift into my human form while in the air and land lightly on the ground. I stand up straighter. “What do we do now?” I ask.

Lilith~
I reach out and grab Jessika/Crossbow. I was afraid of getting burned, but I hold on tightly. Nothing happens. “It seems to have worked,” I say. I decide it would be best not to shoot because I don’t want to accidently hurt anyone. “You can change back whenever you want.”

Nikolaus-
Something about the way she said it made me want to… “No,” I say firmly. “Mr. Stein hasn’t dismissed us yet. I’m not going to leave until he says I’m allowed to.”

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 May 2019 at 4:12 PM

.Erik shrugged his shoulders.

.Jessika answered. ``Okay,``.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 May 2019 at 8:00 PM

Nyssa sighed and rolled her eyes, "I'll wait ten more minutes." Oh god, she thought, this partnership is going to turn out soooooo great(sarcasm).

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 May 2019 at 11:13 AM

Alina~
"Maybe the teacher will dismiss us soon. I don't know what we're supposed to do after that. I guess he'll tell us," I say. "Ooh, maybe we should go get some food after this! Or maybe we should find out where we'll be living." Now that I wasn't doing anything I had time to talk.

Lilith~
I wait for Jessika to change back.

Nikolaus-
She didn't have to stay with me. I would prefer she didn't. I don't say a word. I just nod and then bring out my drawing journal. I make sure to sit down away from Nyssa. Giving her a glare, to tell her not to even think about peeking at my journal, I start to draw.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 31 May 2019 at 3:36 PM

.Jessika poofed back to her usual form accidently falling and quickly getting back up.

.Erik pulled his hood over his head. He quickly got cut off guard when Alina said Or maybe we should find out where we'll be living.'

.Jessika sparked a conversation. ``Are your eyes Red or Magenta?``.