What RPG class are you?

in Entertainment

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 8 May 2019 at 5:46 AM

Paladin, mage, thief, etc...
I would be something like a cleric because I like to take care of other people.

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 8 May 2019 at 6:47 AM

@ryepuff

If you're talking about Dungeon & Dragon I'm especially fond of rogues and beastmasters. If you're talking about video games (ex. Runescape) I'm all for mage.

For the first part, I like being stealthy and ninja-esque. I'm not a fan of bows and crossbows, but other long-distance weapons are cool (ex. shurikens, whips, etc.). I'm also quite fond of people who take care of animals and the bond between a person and it's animal companion is so well used in DnD 😱 As for the second part I really like magic 😸 My Marvel besties are Doctor Strange and Scarlett Witch so it makes sense xD

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 8 May 2019 at 7:11 AM

@telekinec Awesome!! I play ESO and I love the Warden class because you can summon a bear companion haha

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 8 May 2019 at 2:22 PM

@ryepuff

In Path of Exile I was a necromancer that constantly summoned skeletons. When they did damage they'd heal me xD it was way too OP xD

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 8 May 2019 at 2:39 PM

@telekinec asdfjgjf omg. Did you also use Atronachs in Skyrim to troll the enemies because it’s way too much fun

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 8 May 2019 at 5:17 PM

@ryepuff

I haven't played Skyrim yet (yes I know, shame on me) BUT I have a good reason. My computer doesn't comply with the minimum setting so xD And I've been swamped with school. But I'll get to it eventually xD

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 8 May 2019 at 5:46 PM

@telekinec I’m jealous that you haven’t played it yet, because the first time you play it, it’s actually magical. you will know what I mean when you play it!

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 10 May 2019 at 11:45 PM

@ryepuff
If you're talking about Undertale(if you know it), I'm a kid in a striped shirt.
If you're talking about other video games, I am forever a mage.