Sanctuary Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

1,478 posts

arcana • 24 May 2019 at 5:29 PM

Uaine-
It was reassuring to be back on the beach. Land wasn't unfamiliar, but I didn't like as much as the ocean. Walking up to Angela's house, I unlocked the door and stepped inside. Giving the keys to Willow, I walked back out to the ocean.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 24 May 2019 at 6:42 PM

Willow-
I catch the keys as I watch the selkie swim into the ocean.

Nathan-
I stand awkwardly next to the mythicals.

1,478 posts

arcana • 24 May 2019 at 8:26 PM

Uaine-
Diving back down to my cave was comforting. A letter drifted out the entrance. Grabbing it, I checked the cave. A small crab sat dozing in the corner. I read the letter with concern.
Dear Uaine,
Our capital is trying to rebuild, but we must prioritize defending against humans. If you find any information, send back through the crab message chain.
Celipe Sruth
Sighing, I walk out of the water and back to Angela's house.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 May 2019 at 5:20 PM

Sadi tilted her head, "To get revenge of course," she smirked at the same time Mei said, "To complete this idiot's mission." "Hey!" Sadi protested. "Saying it like that makes it sound lame." The wolf shrugged, "It kinda is."

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 May 2019 at 5:41 PM

"Sure thing." Kou says. He begins walking down the road. "So do you have any other powers? I"m not very knowledgeable on kitsunes."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 May 2019 at 7:24 PM

Willow-
I dig through my pack and take out a bird. Made by Nathan. I place it down and instruct it. It begins to move and soars into the air.

1,478 posts

arcana • 25 May 2019 at 7:48 PM

Uaine-
I knock on the door to Angela's house and peek in through the window. A small bird was flying around as Willow seemed to speak to it.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 May 2019 at 8:29 PM

Willow-
I look over at the selkie.

1,478 posts

arcana • 25 May 2019 at 8:32 PM

Uaine-
I wave my hand and open the door. Sitting down in one of the chairs, I ask Willow
"What is that bird? Is it spelled or just part of your powers?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 May 2019 at 8:34 PM

Willow-
"Uh, it's made by Nathan," Willow smiles at the bird. "The human guy from before,"

1,478 posts

arcana • 25 May 2019 at 8:39 PM

Uaine-
"So is it a mechanical bird? What is it used for? Also, where did you get the nectar from before? Um, sorry if I'm pestering you, but I really know almost nothing about the details of human society."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 May 2019 at 9:13 PM

Willow-
"Yeah, it's mechanical, and Nathan said it was for me to have company? I'm not sure. The nectar...." Willow stops then continues. "The nectar is found only in a moonlace flower. And those are not easy to find,"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 May 2019 at 11:21 AM

Kristin~
I follow Kou. “I have kitsune physiology, but right now I’m only a two-tailed kitsune, so I’m not very strong yet and I don’t have all my powers. Besides making illusions, I can create fox-fire and shape-shift into living and nonliving things, but I have to be careful when shape-shifting into something nonliving because I can get stuck that way forever. My teacher said once I got my third tail we would start working on flight and then on my fifth tail we would work on dream manipulation. Oh, I also have the two forbidden powers,” I reply. The last sentence I said with some discomfort. I had questions for the neko, but I decide to wait and see if he has anymore.

Angela~
“I better get going, but if you want to come to my house it’s that way,” I say, pointing. “It’s on a grassy part by the beach. It’s hard to miss because it’s got a bunch of flowers and trees that are blossoming around it. Bye!” I fly towards my home.

Azrael-
I walk as fast as I can in the direction we need to go. I was frustrated because Cecil was slowing me down. “Can’t you walk faster?” I ask. “I can.” I feel myself getting even more frustrated. “Well then why aren’t we?!” “Because, this is a good speed for you,” he replies.

Cecil-
Azrael’s frustration reaches its peak. “Calm down. If you open your wound again, how do you expect to finish the journey?” I say. “We’ve had this conversation again and again,” Azrael points out. It was true. This was a conversation I was getting tired of. “We only have a little more to go. We have to pass through a village, we willtake a short rest there, and then it’s a short walk to the ocean,” I say. “You have to trust me.” I sense uncertainty coming from the demon. Obviously, he was not used to trusting people.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 May 2019 at 11:56 AM

Mei sniffed the wind again. "It looks like the human's are long gone. We're going to have to go to the leader's house now."
Sadi rolled her eyes, "Oh c'mon, can't you just use your werewolf powers to find it."
"Why don't you try, demon?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 May 2019 at 2:23 PM

"Forbidden powers?" Now that sounded interesting. "What do those do?" Kou asks.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 May 2019 at 5:34 PM

Kristin~
"They, um, well, one is possession. I can put my essence into someone else's body and take them over. I have to be careful because if my body is found and someone does something to it, I'll never be able to go back to it. The other one is called insanity inducement. I can make someone to insane. I've found that I can't fix them after I've made them to insane. That's why they're forbidden. They do bad things," I reply.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 May 2019 at 9:02 PM

Kou smiles to himself. He could really have some fun if he could get her to use these powers...especially the insanity one.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 27 May 2019 at 2:07 AM

Willow-
I let the bird fly off. I bet Kou is thinking something up.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 28 May 2019 at 9:27 AM

Kristin~
“What about nekos? What type of powers do they have? What are your villages like?” I ask. I’d never left my village and I hardly ever saw any other mysticals who weren’t kitsunes. This was new to me.

Angela~
I land on in front of the door to my house. I knock and then let myself in. Uaine and Willow were talking to each other. “I’m here,” I say. “Do either of you need anything?” I ask. “Oh, and who has my keys?”

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 May 2019 at 10:17 AM

"I can create and manipulate fire. I can also shape-shift into a cat." Kou says. "But I'm not really sure what our villages are like, I haven't lived around other nekos."

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 May 2019 at 1:13 PM

Uaine-
I pick the keys up and hand them to Angela. "Thank you for letting us stay here"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 May 2019 at 2:03 PM

Medea nodded, slithering quickly toward the place she had described. It was scary to talk to people, but she'd done it. Medea smiled as she reached the house.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 28 May 2019 at 3:48 PM

Kristin~
“That’s cool,” I say. “What type of mythicals did you live around then?” I ask. “Have you ever seen a Pegasus?” I ask with more excitement than I meant to show. I cough. “I’ve, um, heard they’re very pretty. Not that I care to see one or anything.”

Angela~
“It’s no problem,” I say, taking the keys from Uaine. “I’m more than happy to help. If you need anything, please ask.” I notice that the gorgon is outside. I open the door so she can come in. “Hello!”

Azrael-
I walk with Cecil until we reach the town the elf was talking about. We walk through the town until I see a demon, werewolf, and a human. I freeze and stay hiding in the ally. I will the darkness to hide Cecil and me from them.

Cecil-
I wasn’t sure what was scaring Azrael, but I could sense fear and nervousness coming from him. “What’s wrong?” I ask. “There’s a demon out there,” he replies. “Don’t tell me you’re afraid of your own kind?” His silence confirms it. I must’ve been smiling at him because I feel anger come from him. “If you had my past you’d be afraid of them too!”

(Do you mind if Azrael and Cecil meet Sadi, Mei, and Nathan?)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 May 2019 at 4:23 PM

Machacha landed on a roof close to the smoke he'd seen and saw a bonfire in the town square. There were tables, chairs and beds burning in the center of it. Human men were tossing boxes of toys into it while a girl and other kids shouted nearby. He watched a doll meet a fiery end. It was sad to watch. He took another look at the kids nearby and saw that some had fur, scales or wings. Were these men trying to chase out the mythicals? I'd better warn the others. He thought as he ran away from the fire.

Medea smiled hesitantly and moved into the house. "Thanks again." She said.

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 May 2019 at 4:38 PM

"No, I haven't seen a Pegasus before. I don't really live around other mythicals." Kou says.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 29 May 2019 at 1:53 AM

(Uh, I'm gonna make a Pegasus and a Harpy)
Name: Scipo
Kind of mythical: Pegasus
Personality:

Oh, hello

He's loyal to friends and kind. He is a 'get it done please' kind of guy.
Appearence or link to image: Horse Form: Every type of coat color people know of. This also applies to his wings though they are speckled with gold.
Human Form: His hair is the color of his coat and wings. He has olive skin and mocha green eyes. Usually wears a white shirt with brown pants.
Powers: Can fly(Only in horse form)
Fears/weaknesses: Is claustrophobic
Strengths: Is good with a bow
Other:

Name: Anna
Kind of mythical: Harpy
Personality:
Mythcials...Page 97 of Mythcials....

She loves reading and remembers everything. She usually talks in third person and she's quite shy.
Appearence or link to image: Has red wings and red hair. Green eyes and pale skin. Wears a white dress.
Powers: Flying
Fears/weaknesses: Fire
Strengths: Remembers everything.
Other:

Scipo flies overhead. He gets curious about the mythicals down below and starts his descend.

Anna hears a fire as she is sitting in her nest. She silently flies away, scared. She sees a pegasus and begins whispering under her breath.

Willow digs into her pack again.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 29 May 2019 at 4:38 AM

@wingedfox - Hello! I hope it's not too late for me to join this roleplay!

Name: Nyconne
Age: Though Nyc looks like she is 21, she is 447 years old.
Kind of mythical: Yuki-Onna (youkai of the cold, basically)
Personality: Just like the snow, Nyconne's demeanor can vary. At one moment, she is shy, cool-tempered, and soft-spoken, and in another she is violent, cold-hearted, sarcastic, and ruthless to humans. A subconscious demeanor in her mind shows that enjoys seeing her victims suffer in freezing temperatures.
Appearance or link to image: Just like the Yuki-Onna in mythology, she is tall, slender, and long black hair that goes down to her knees. Her skin is as pale as snow, and her lips are blue, most likely from the freezing cold. Nyconne wears a long white outfit similar to a kimono, is barefoot, and the ends of her limbs are a gradiation from her pale skin to an ice blue color.
Powers: Nyconne's body temperature is freezing cold to the touch due to her affinity with cold. Also, she is unfazed by any ice attacks. She is also able to manipulate the state of liquids to solidify them, and as by extension, can manipulate ice itself. As she is actually an ethereal spirit, Nyc can hover up to a few feet off the ground.
Fears/weaknesses: Due to obviously being a Yuki-Onna, Nyconne has an aversion to fire, not willing to be forced into somewhere infernal and the like. By being a spirit, she also lacks a lot of muscular strength and is unable to carry heavy objects without a lot of strain.
Strengths: Nyconne is clever and highly perceptive. If she doesn't have brawn, she has brains.
Other: Her name derives from the genus Nyctea, which was the Snowy Owl's initial genus classification until recent times.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 May 2019 at 5:59 PM

@nightmaremoon12 It's not too late! Welcome to this awesome bunch of roleplayers!

Machacha knocked on the doors of all the mythicals he knew and warned them about the humans and the fire.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 29 May 2019 at 6:15 PM

Willow-
I manage to get out that book.

Scipo-
I land and turn into my human form. There's talking in the distance.

Anna follows the pegasus, reciting all the book pages with pegasus mentioned.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 29 May 2019 at 7:25 PM

Nyconne's home is a burrow within a frozen landscape, but today she decides to just wander off to find other creatures just like her. The word of humans killing off the leaders caught her attention, and it was time they atone for their actions through suffering in the cold.
Her first instinct is to just find the others. That's all what's in her mind right now. If the humans find her, then she is ready to freeze them solid. She'll fight, fight, fight, until one of the two parties fall.

(Also, if I may ask, where exactly is everyone else right now?