⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ Creature of the Month, May 2019 ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

in General

How cute is Teppei?

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 2 May 2019 at 10:27 AM

Hey guys! It’s time for creature of the month! I’d like to start off by apologizing for takng so long!

This month’s creature of the month is Teppei, owned by @teeth, and proudly supported by many passionate EggCave users, but especially @muppet.

Here is the entry, submitted by @qerrats:
Oh, I just found the saddest creature on Ark! ;-; Teppei. TEPPEI!!!! WHY???!!!! Now that your heart is broken, read the comments on that user’s wall. All the way to page 15. Yup (you can just skim after page 2 if you want). Now, the first comment on their is from December 14, 2010. By @muppet. And she is saying she fed 2. On January 11, 2011, @muppet again posts, saying she fed Teppei. Meaning the other egg died. On page 12, @muppet posts a thank-you to everyone who helped save Teppei. Sometime in April 2011 Teppei hatched. Sometime in August 2011 Teppei evolved. Then, her last evolution in November 2011. Yup, people weren’t giving up. But that’s not all. On December 11, 2011, Teppei became immortal. And she is still living, visited every single day by multiple people. Now, help save Teppei with me.
Ack, sorry! I copied and pasted this from what I sent my friend. 😋 But THAT is why I want Teppei to be creature of the month. Not because she is rare, not because she is super amazing. Because she is a survivor. She survived more than 8 years without her owner, alone in her cove. But people didn't give up. Every day, at least one person (@muppet) came and fed her. She hatched. She evolved. She evolved again. Then Teppei became immortal. Help me help Teppei!
~Qerrats

I chose this creature to be the Creature of the Month for May 2019 because the story is a great example of people banding together to help a creature grow up and become immortal over the span of 8 years. I find this story super cool, and inspirational! It's awesome to see how many people helped in raising this creature.

Creature of the month May 2019 chosen by @prairie
Submit your creature for COTM September 2018 here: http://www.eggcavity.com/creature-of-the-month-suggestion-form

Female
170 posts

muppet • 2 May 2019 at 2:50 PM

❤️ OMG This is awesome!!! ❤️
I have been trying to convince @Ian to let me adopt Teppei for YEARS!!!
Congratulations Teppei!!! You're creature of the month!!!!

@armageddondoll
Look!!!!

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 3 May 2019 at 5:17 PM

@eggcavity OMG I had no idea Teppei would get picked! XD YAY TEPPEI!!! 😸 I am so happy for her! ❤️ More love for the best creature on egg cave! ❤️

@moonweaver @skyfall4 Guys, you HAVE to see this. LOOK LOOK LOOK!!! 😃

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 3 May 2019 at 5:37 PM

@qerrats
OMGGGG

GOOOOOOOO TEPPEI!!!!!

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 May 2019 at 9:16 AM

@eggcavity
Teppei is a great choice! You've picked well.