meet the cherritail

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

do you like my art?

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 26 April 2019 at 12:36 PM

behold! my first creature suggestion cherritail.

art : https://www.deviantart.com/seajelly22/art/cherritail-945108989
(post if this link doesnt work)

description made by:@Asrieldreemurr

Egg Description:
If you are close enough, you can smell the bittersweet aroma of cherry blossoms. But the smell of cherries also drifts from the egg. The aroma does mix well with other floral smells.
Creature Description:
As the Cherritail grows older, the intense aroma of cherry blossoms and the fruity smell of cherries grows stronger. This smell only causes unique reactions from creatures. Some creatures will sigh with contentment and some creatures will bristle up. Some creatures even follow the Cherritail, trying to play with the tail, or run away at the smell. The Cherritail itself is quite playful and loves to cuddle. Cherritails can mostly be found around cherry trees. Some say they help the trees grow. The SAR Center has studied the abilities of the Cherritail and has confirmed the Cherritail does help the soil around the tree grow richer by letting the ground absorb the cherry blossom petals that it lets out. This only works with cherry trees however and the petals will turn to dust if kept for too long.

i hope you like my art 😋

Deleted • 1 May 2019 at 4:36 AM

@murfijs Love it!

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 1 May 2019 at 7:30 AM

@hogwarts thank you soo much ❤️

1,558 posts

dragonii • 1 May 2019 at 10:32 AM

@murfijs OOhh. thats a really nice design! good job 😱

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 1 May 2019 at 2:13 PM

@dragonii thank you! ❤️

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 1 May 2019 at 3:32 PM

@murfijs *Gasp* Adorbs! So cute! ❤️ But one question: is the name spelled with one or two Rs? B/c the paper has one R and the title has two. But I LOOOOoooove it!

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 2 May 2019 at 1:47 AM

@qerrats actually its 2 Rs

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 May 2019 at 5:04 AM

@murfijs
Cute! I am seeing the tail in the final stage flop around a bit.
My description:
Egg Description:
If you are close enough, you can smell the bittersweet aroma of cherry blossoms. But the smell of cherries also drifts from the egg. The aroma does mix well with other floral smells.
Creature Description:
As the Cherritail grows older, the intense aroma of cherry blossoms and the fruity smell of cherries grows stronger. This smell only causes unique reactions from creatures. Some creatures will sigh with contentment and some creatures will bristle up. Some creatures even follow the Cherritail, trying to play with the tail, or run away at the smell. The Cherritail itself is quite playful and loves to cuddle. Cherritails can mostly be found around cherry trees. Some say they help the trees grow. The SAR Center has studied the abilities of the Cherritail and has confirmed the Cherritail does help the soil around the tree grow richer by letting the ground absorb the cherry blossom petals that it lets out. This only works with cherry trees however and the petals will turn to dust if kept for too long.

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 8 May 2019 at 6:37 AM

@asrieldreemurr thank you for making a description 😃 ill add it to the first post.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 May 2019 at 7:27 AM

@murfijs
No problem!

Female
4 posts

neoncandykat • 24 May 2019 at 4:38 AM

It's awesome! I love cherry themed stuff ❤️
The idea of things playing with it's tail is really cute

Non-binary
43 posts

xxspiriteaglexx • 30 July 2019 at 1:58 PM

@murfijs

Love it! ❤️

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 1 March 2020 at 9:29 AM

bumping for spring 2020

2,892 posts

skymoare • 1 March 2020 at 10:46 AM

@murfijs

Love the design. But is the name Cheritail or Cherritail? The same on the drawing is different from the description.

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 2 March 2020 at 2:11 AM

@skymoare
cherritail ill fix that

Deleted • 2 March 2020 at 8:32 AM

@murfijs It looks great! ❤️ Really hope it gets made. Cute name, as well!

Female
893 posts

murfijs • 3 March 2020 at 1:19 AM

@nayotrie aww thanks ❤️