Can you ask for commissions for creatures?

in Help & Questions

Female
152 posts

imcool12328 • 19 April 2019 at 6:54 PM

Ok so after coming back after a month and not really being into it since 2013, i was wondering if there would be (if ok) a forum or a way to ask for art comissions? I'm going to quit and all my creatures will be used for art payment if I'm able to. Thank you to anyone who reads or answers this ^^

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 20 April 2019 at 12:07 AM

@imcool12328
I think so?? As there are occasionally contests, that are where users make art, and best drawers win creatures. So I **think** doing it on a commission basis is fine? So long as no one is buying the creatures from Eggcave for real $$. (If this does happen to be OK, let me know if my art might be of interest, I have examples of designs and art style in the creature suggestion forums, I do traditional and digital.)

But @orderedchaos should be able to help clear things up with the official mod response. xD

Female
152 posts

imcool12328 • 20 April 2019 at 4:27 PM

Oh cool! Tysm ^^ i'll check out your art sometime too (when i'm not trying to draw stuff myself XD). I will check with @orderedchaos if i need to ^^

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 20 April 2019 at 4:35 PM

@imcool12328
If you want to trade creatures for art that is fine. However, trading creatures/ec/cc/ect. for any other type of off-site items or currency is strictly prohibited and will result in an account ban.

If you have further questions feel free to ask.

Female
152 posts

imcool12328 • 21 April 2019 at 1:44 PM

Ty, I'm actually mainly leaving my online accounts so all I'm looking for is art 😉 i'm glad thats fine 😊