Is the Leaf of Vaka worth it?

in General

Do you think the Leaf of Vaka is worth having?

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 17 April 2019 at 1:17 PM

Hi Eggcave, just wanted some opinions before I impulsively buy a Leaf of Vaka! I have some extra CC to spend, but I've been good at keeping my creatures alive without one, so I'm not sure what I should do. I'm also not sure if it would serve better on my side account, with just UFT creatures, or my main, which has the ones I care about most... Please let me know what you think ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 17 April 2019 at 1:30 PM

@rabbitwanter
I have bought 3 for my main and sides. I did this mostly because I don't have all the time on my hands to feed my coves, and because of that, I don;t have a ton of EC to spend on Tim's all the time, so for me, the LoV was worth it since I can't keep up with all my pets.

But if you have no issue with feeding your pets/keeping them alive, then I'd say don't sweat it.

Deleted • 17 April 2019 at 2:58 PM

@rabbitwanter Yes I have 2 of them, it's keep my baby happy and alive and they won't die, when I am not able to be on here for a while, they stay alive, Unlike neopets their pets don't really die and on here they do you have to buy Potion of Rebirth to bring them back. Yes I love mine,

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 17 April 2019 at 4:00 PM

@rabbitwanter

I have three in total. I'm a scatterbrain and always forgot to send my sides to Tim's every now and then. It's a big relief to not have to worry about losing any of my creatures. I'd say it's worth it. You can go on vacations, hiatus, whatever without having to worry a single bit that you'll lose creatures.

1,478 posts

arcana • 17 April 2019 at 8:57 PM

Personally, I got one when the Dragold's den was a few days old. At this time, the Clorgi was valued really highly, and I had the luck to get two before they went down in price. I put one up in the trade center, and BAM! Someone offered a LoV. This was really lucky for me, because I was going on a vacation soon. So, no, I don't regret this. I also do have a side, and I am trying to buy a LoV for it. Really broke rn though.

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 17 April 2019 at 11:41 PM

thank you everyone your answers are very helpful to me!!! ❤️ now i cant decide if i want 1 or 2 :'(

Female
1,726 posts

minnie298a • 17 April 2019 at 11:50 PM

@rabbitwanter
I've had mine for years and I bought it after winning CC in the Gobbler Event. It has been invaluable to me as since I've gotten it there have been times when I had little to no net access at short notice, meaning I couldn't get on to feed or visit Tim's.

It also means that any ec I've made feeding, I've been able to put towards other endevours, like gambling at the Thief Shop. I'd have easily "saved" the cost of the LoV many, many times over by not going to Tim's