Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 3 May 2019 at 3:25 AM

thanks all! ❤️

just to clarify on the title and first post (because i've been getting questions about it), @loveyoumore is no longer in the picture because something happened, and she wanted this forum deleted. But it wasn't, because i (being a partial creator of the topic/creature suggestion) didn't approve of the decision because i still hoped our suggestion had a chance to become a reality. However if you're still interested in the art of what used to be called the 'flowerkitty', here it is: https://imgur.com/gallery/mvMvMmP (may its legacy live on! 😋)

We were both extremely proud of it and really appreciated all of your support. I'm really upset that our hard work is now being put to waste and that i spent so much time working on the art just for it to ultimately be erased from eggcave without my knowing, but i guess such is life. Anyway, I hope you all have a great day. ❤️ And sorry, this was never supposed to happen.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 5 May 2019 at 12:03 AM

@wild_wonders
You might want to ask a mod about how stuff like this goes, but I'd assume you could start a new topic with the art suggestion. 😱 Just to keep it up and alive.

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 5 May 2019 at 2:42 AM

@prairie
Yeah, that's actually a good suggestion. Quite a couple of users have been telling me the same. 😊 Juts thought it might cause a bit of tension between us two users.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 5 May 2019 at 2:46 AM

@wild_wonders I'd do it anyways. For a few reasons. :l
But yeah, if you want to keep the suggestion alive, it's the best way to do it. 😊