Female
116 posts

orizuru • 11 April 2019 at 7:30 AM

I'm VERY new, so how do I add buddies and hatch eggs? What do I do in the game? And if I can add a buddy, will anyone be my buddy?

Female
4,590 posts

mastergemma • 11 April 2019 at 7:37 AM

@magicalstars9aj

Welcome to EggCave! To add friends, you need to go to someone's profile, click on Options and press add friend. That will send the other user a notification to accept it or not.

To find out when an egg will hatch, check out the Archives as it has a list of all of the species on Egg Cave and all sorts of information about them!

There is a lot of things to do on Egg Cave including talking on the forums, joining a roleplay, hatching and feeding eggs, completing quests and there are occasionally site events which are really fun. There will be one very soon for Easter!

A quick tip is whenever someone comments on your profile, you need to click on their username and comment on their profile to reply. Many new players will reply on their own profile but the other user won't know that you have done that. Another tip is to put the '@' symbol in front of their username to ping them in a post, like what I did at the start of my message!

I hope you enjoy your time on EggCave!

Deleted • 11 April 2019 at 5:45 PM

@magicalstars9aj welcome to the site.

I am Newbie Donation Center I give out 4 welcome gifts to each newbie. once you are active please contact me so I can send them to you

thank you. once again welcome to the site.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 23 April 2019 at 5:14 PM

@magicalstars9aj

Welcome to eggcave hope you enjoy it here. Sent you some gifts that you can use on your pets. Also take very good care of your pets.