Avengers Next Gen

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 April 2019 at 10:28 PM

I know what you're all thinking... Another roleplay by @wingedfox? Yep. I'll probably mke more until the mods put a limit. 😊

Here's an Avengers Next Gen Rp. You don't have to have seen the movies, but you do have to know about the avenger you're the 'next gen' of. Like, if you were Thor's, you'd be blond and have lightning power. Black Widow, you'd be extra agile, Hulk, extra strong, maybe have his green-monsterness. You can also be one of the villians. if you were Ultron, you'd be a complete robot, if you were Hela, you could bring things back from the dead or create monsters out of darkness. You can have as many characters as you can control. Any questions? No? Great. Just fill out the form.

Rules
~Use good grammar PLEASE!!!~
~No abbreviations~
~Keep it PG-13 people~
~Only kill another person's character if you chat with them in a PM first and they're alright with it~
~If you don't want to fill out History, At least say To Be Revealed~
~Three strikes for super-close-to-swearing and I can kick you out of the roleplay~
~Have fun~

Name:
Appearence:
Avenger Next Gen of:
Powers/Abilities:
History:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Other:

We'll start after five people join.

Deleted • 4 May 2019 at 6:24 PM

@wingedfox, does this work?

Name: Mechatech (Mecha)

Appearence: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/48bb9fb2-359d-4861-b5b7-f33751e81e94/dou92t-fb3ee90d-9afa-4a24-a319-ebb5130b0076.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ4YmI5ZmIyLTM1OWQtNDg2MS1iNWI3LWYzMzc1MWU4MWU5NFwvZG91OTJ0LWZiM2VlOTBkLTlhZmEtNGEyNC1hMzE5LWViYjUxMzBiMDA3Ni5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.u1FsHt25D8lVxA1JAVBtV5Z0THhb8LIxkVtEseQWnn4

Avenger Next Gen of: Ultron

Powers/Abilities: Can shoot lasers from its eyes, Duplicate itself, send its programming into the internet
and take control of other robots

History: Created when a college graduate liked the idea of Ultron and decided to make another one.

Personality: Quirky, Twisted sense of humor, More in Rp.

Weaknesses: Water fries its circuits.

Other: Has a female voice, so most people assume it's female.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 May 2019 at 6:33 PM

@kaeneroleplayer Yes! i like that character and how you did the history. 😉

Name: Zele Laufeyson
Appearence: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ea/a9/8a/eaa98a9bc98afa29bda2e922c71b92ff.jpg
Avenger Next Gen Of: Villian: Loki
Powers/Abilities: Shapeshifting, Illusions, Sass, Super agility and stamina.
History: A closely kept secret. More to be revealed. All they know is that she's had a hard life.
Personality: Sassy, knows what she wants and will do anything to get it (even kill), More to be revealed as I rp.
Weaknesses: Sore subjects from her past, Knives and poison.
Other: Direct descendant of Loki, Very good at faking her death. (she was taught by the best)

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 4 May 2019 at 6:49 PM

Name: James Stark
Appearence: Without armor: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/63/4f/74634fe34496d09ff17ee4dfc4373d83--cute-anime-boy-anime-guys.jpg, With armor: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/f473f8dd-f1f5-4a6b-a2fa-607a2bdd2158/dcqb4pz-410901ec-9141-4b77-b434-340713a9d895.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y0NzNmOGRkLWYxZjUtNGE2Yi1hMmZhLTYwN2EyYmRkMjE1OFwvZGNxYjRwei00MTA5MDFlYy05MTQxLTRiNzctYjQzNC0zNDA3MTNhOWQ4OTUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.HcaoV3LreNwfs9bH0y2R9CsRNomlr2nyRK0foAiKafw
Avenger Next Gen of: Tony Stark/Iron Man
Powers/Abilities: With Suit: Can shoot lasers, Upgraded version of normal iron man suit, Suit made of Vibranium.
History: Inherited the suit from his dad, Tony stark,
Personality: Smart, Resorceful, Millionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist, Charasmatic.
Weaknesses: No oxygen, Extremes of heat.
Other:

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 May 2019 at 7:47 PM

Nice, @dragonborn! Two more people, then we can start.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 23 June 2019 at 8:35 AM

@wingedfox can I join?

Name: Samantha "Wolf" Spirits
Appearance: In the normal world: Wears a white turtleneck shirt, blue scarf wrapped around her neck, black overcoat, and matching colours of black (her pants and shoes). In the Sanctum Sanctorium or In Action: Casual sorcerer/sorceress clothes, but are all white. She also wears a white Cape and the Eye of Agamotto wrapped around her neck. Has brown hair and purple eyes.
Avenger next Gen of: Dr. Strange
Powers/Abilities: Same as Dr. Strange
History: She was orphanaged at the age of 5. She was brought in by the Ancient One. She was the best of the best, until Strange arrived. When he became the Sorcerer Supreme, she became his right man (or woman). Until one day, Strange and Samantha had a fight, whether or not to hunt down Mordo. So one night, she sneaks in to successfully steals the Eye of Agamotto, and now becomes a rogue sorceress. Also she tells more about her life, soon in the rp.
Personality: She is cold and is that type of person who has no time for fun. She rarely is nice to anyone. Once she has a mission or objective, you cannot stop her. But if you did, you are already dead.
Weaknesses: Her instincts. If she does something she doesn't mean to, she feels no regret, but disappointment.
Other: There are rumours that she can transform into a wolf thrice the size of a normal one. Whether or not this rumour is true, other sorcerers/sorceresses still fear her. Also one reason to fear her is that, she has a cold, slow and robotic voice.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 June 2019 at 6:00 PM

@thelaizywolf2019 Yes! Thanks for joining! (the others let me know that they didn't have time to do it and forgot to delete their applications)

Deleted • 27 June 2019 at 9:51 PM

(I can still do it, but I probably won't be on a lot) 😊

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 June 2019 at 9:52 PM

(Good to know, thanks!)

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 June 2019 at 10:57 PM

@wingedfox, might I join?
Name: Carmine Evelyon
Appearance: A lean girl with ruddy red hair, she looks fairly similar to her distant ancestor Scarlet Witch. She wears light grey or white shoulder cut shirts and jeans while she's not fighting, but switches to a black overcoat and gray scarf when she is. She has a ruby necklace that relates to her powers.
Avenger Next Gen of: Scarlet Witch
Powers and Abilities: Similar to Scarlet Witch
History: Grew up in a somewhat strict family that taught her the use of her powers and morals. The family descends from Scarlet Witch and holds her as their standard. Carmine ran off due to the pressure that was placed on her after she grew up.
Personality: She is a person who is done with the world. She has no intent of helping anyone unless she owes them. (Current Personality, will likely change as the RP progresses)
Weaknesses: Apathetic and uncaring about whether she is helping the right side. Powers can drain her and kill her if she is attempting to do too much.
Other: The necklace is essentially a backup power storage. Refillable, and cannot be used by others.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 June 2019 at 11:06 PM

@arcana Of course! Welcome to this roleplay!

We can start now. (pinging dragonborn just in case he still wants to be in)
@kaeneroleplayer
@thelaizywolf2019
@dragonborn
@arcana

(If you've seen Endgame or Infinity War, pretend the people who the snap affected weren't affected and that they managed to live lives)

Zele quietly but confidently stalked through the streets of New Asgard. Thor didn't know she was here. Hopefully none of the citizens did either. She liked it that way. It was easier that way. She laid her hand on her sword at the faint sound of a skittering and made an illusion of herself looking around, then continuing walking. The real Zele was invisible and walking toward the sound.

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 June 2019 at 11:13 PM

Carmine sat on top of building, enjoying the view. She took a bite out of an apple and sighed. Grabbing her bag, she jumped to the next building and climbed down.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 June 2019 at 11:15 PM

In a flash, Zele whipped out her sword and smashed some old boxes away where the sound had been. A rat was curled up there, trembling and squeaking. She chuckled and sheathed her sword. The illusion of her turned a corner and vanished.

Deleted • 27 June 2019 at 11:22 PM

Mechatech leapt from one building to another in the city where the ledgendary portal between worlds had been, (Avengers 1) and scanned the busy streets again. There was a store around here with something her maker had wanted. A... An image formed in her core. A clear shiny thing that was cut in many places... A dimond. Mecha would much rather want some shiny new bolts or metal, but to each their own..

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 28 June 2019 at 12:24 AM

Samantha walks casually and normally. She has one mission, and she won't fail. Just then, she notices someone (Carmine .

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 June 2019 at 12:28 AM

Turning around, Carmine sees someone with magical energy radiating out from them. Finishing her apple, she watches them look around.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 28 June 2019 at 12:35 AM

Samantha felt tired. She realizes that she hadn't a proper sleep. She pulls out a bottle whiskey from her overcoat's pocket. She opens the lid and drinks.

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 June 2019 at 12:37 AM

Giving Samantha an incredulous look, she calls out "Drinking here?"

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 28 June 2019 at 12:41 AM

Samantha drinks the entire whiskey from the bottle, puts the lid back on and returns it to her pocket. She stares up where Carmine is. "Probably.." She says slowly, and robot-like.

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 June 2019 at 12:46 AM

"I hope you have good tolerance, or you might end up falling. You know, I thought you were smart. Then you downed a bottle of alcohol."

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 28 June 2019 at 12:49 AM

"Is... That... Supposed... To... Be... Offensive?" She replies, staring at Carmine cautiously.

Samantha remembered that her peers finds her slow, and more-like robotic voice...... disturbing.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 June 2019 at 12:25 PM

Zele hears two people talking in a nearby alley and climbs onto a building. Who were they? She quietly watches the readhead and the other one with the brown hair. She illusions herself to look invisible.

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 June 2019 at 12:46 PM

Noticing a warp in the nearby magical auras, Carmine threw her apple core at the disturbance.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 June 2019 at 12:49 PM

Zele's eyes widened and she barely bucked under the apple core. She missed it, but it touched her sword and ricocheted back to the ground. She muttered a curse word under her breath and made an illusion of herself jumping off the roof and running down an alley away from them. In doing so, she lost her invisibility.

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 June 2019 at 7:39 PM

Looking Zele straight in the eye, Carmine sniffs and keeps an eye on her sword. "Please be civil."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 June 2019 at 10:49 PM

Zele grinned. "You first." She cancelled the illusion of the other her running away.

1,478 posts

arcana • 28 June 2019 at 11:18 PM

"I'm not the one with the sword here."

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 29 June 2019 at 3:46 AM

As if magic (literally) her old clothes vanished and her rogue sorcerer clothes appear, including the Eye of Agamotto.

She summons an astral weapon in shape of a scythe.

"Stay... Behind... Me.." She tells Carmine. "This.... One... Is... Dangerous."

1,478 posts

arcana • 29 June 2019 at 9:57 AM

Carmine put her hand to her chest sarcastically. "Now I'm hurt. She's dangerous but I'm not? Anyway, you literally drank an entire bottle of alcohol." Still, Carmine sat behind her.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 29 June 2019 at 10:22 AM

She stares at the Asgardian intensly. "Why.... Are..... You.... Here?" She says, pointing her scythe at the Asgardian.