May Creature Suggestion: Charmese

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What do you think?

Non-binary
20 posts

odera_paseni • 3 April 2019 at 7:42 PM

Since my birthday is in May, I thought I'd suggest a creature in honor of my cat, Charlie, who was hit by a car in late February due to someone speeding through my neighborhood. I love you, Charlie!

ps similar to the egg, the creature itself right after hatching will look similar to a Siamese cat, except that its fur is white and orange. The full grown Charmese's tail and legs begin to turn into a mist.

Image:
https://ibb.co/dc9y38R

Habitat:

Ark City

Weight:

2.26 kg

Height:

0.88 m

Obtained From:

Cave

About the Charmese Eggs:

The eggs are kind of hard to the touch. They are mostly a light orange that slowly fades to white. In the broad daylight it seems like your normal egg, but once it gets hit by a beam of moonlight the shell becomes translucent to the point where you almost don't think the egg or creature inside is even there.

About the Charmese Creature:

The creature itself has a very ghostly appearance. Though it loves to go out into the town and explore, a Charmese is extremely afraid of cars and won't cross the if there are any cars in sight. They also love to bring their little buddies into the house, big or small, cute or scary. The Charmese wouldn't harm a single creature, but they aren't afraid to defend the one's they love. Very few creature are ever frightened by Charmese because they are so caring.

Pings:
@marythebeast
@lightflower_424
@aethernova
@slothsno
@pyrodrago
@iloveemojis
@kay_mentrae

Female
216 posts

marythebeast • 3 April 2019 at 7:57 PM

@odera_paseni
Cool idea! ❤️ Could we have images?

Pings:
@lightflower_424
@aethernova
@slothsno

Non-binary
20 posts

odera_paseni • 3 April 2019 at 8:08 PM

So sorry! I was working on them just as you posted that.

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 9 April 2019 at 12:28 PM

@odera_paseni Awwww, I love it! Super cute! 😊

Deleted • 11 April 2019 at 5:52 PM

@odera_paseni awe sorry for your lost I love it

Non-binary
20 posts

odera_paseni • 11 April 2019 at 6:48 PM

Thanks!

Female
1,242 posts

senkou • 11 April 2019 at 10:00 PM

@odera_paseni
i think the idea and the overall story behind this suggestion is so touching and adorable. ❤️ i'm so sorry for your loss but this suggestion is really special~ love how it has an aspect of real and not just fantasy like most pets on eggcave, and i think its really unique how the kitty starts to fade away gradually. that really ties in/has relevance with your story. ❤️ best of luck getting it made! ^^

Non-binary
20 posts

odera_paseni • 12 April 2019 at 9:06 AM

@wild_wonders
Thank you so much! I'm really grateful that people like my idea so much. I'm really hoping on getting this made as a real creature!

Female
890 posts

murfijs • 16 April 2019 at 2:34 AM

aww its very cute! i love it ❤️