Anyone play this game?

in Entertainment

1 post

dragonflame4062 • 22 March 2019 at 6:51 PM

Hi! I was just wondering if anyone plays dragon cave? Its a cool game and you should go check it out if you don't play it. I was also wondering if anyone would view my egg so that it can hatch. my username is the same as on here.

If you play dragon cave than maybe you can tell me your username so I can view your eggs too? Dragon cave is a really cool game and Anyone who doesn't play it totally should.

Female
3,792 posts

sparklefox • 22 March 2019 at 7:55 PM

@dragonflame4062 - I've been playing Dragon Cave for quite a while now, but I'm not always really active on it. I love all of the various dragon designs.
I went ahead and viewed your dragons. There are some DC click exchanges that you can use if you're ever having trouble hatching your eggs, though. I usually use Allure of Neglected Dragons, but I'll sometimes also put my eggs in Valley Sherwood at the same time. You'll need to be careful if you put them in two at once, though, because they could get sick.
My username is exceptionally dumb because I joined that site back when I was a young and stupid kid and so are my dragons' names - it's two_headed_hydruplit.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 May 2019 at 8:03 PM

Dragon cave is basically EggCave but with dragons right?

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 30 June 2019 at 11:17 AM

I've had an account with them since 2009 I think? But I play it on and off. I certainly don't have as many dragons as I should, having played as long as I have ):

My scroll name there is chippendaleduo.

(If you want an egg game where your creatures don't die from not having clicks, I suggest Magistream)

Female
14 posts

voidcrashinfinity • 28 November 2022 at 11:59 PM

I play dragon cave
My acc is MoonStormSong (https://dragcave.net/user/MoonStormSong)

87 posts

charchill • 12 December 2022 at 11:02 PM

I play it too.I'm not so active because my computer can't load certain things, but yes, I also play.Same username.