Roleplay Name To be Decided.

in Roleplaying

Appropriate? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 May 2019 at 9:10 AM

Asher-
I smile over at Lucas and then Peyton. I had expected to be teased a bit, but, in the end, I figured they would agree. I nod at Peyton. I liked to work as a team better than working alone.

Luna-
I slip into the room and quietly get close enough to be in hearing distance. They were talking something about teamwork. I notice their food and realize how hungry I am.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 May 2019 at 1:00 PM

Lucas smiled back. His ideas had been cruelly shot down in the past, so he liked to encourage ideas from now on.

Peyton grinned and took another handful of grapes.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 May 2019 at 3:51 PM

"That's true." Ally said. "Let's go team." She tried to clear her morbid thoughts, but couldn't help but wonder what would happen when their food ran out.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 May 2019 at 3:25 PM

Asher-
"Good! I'm glad we all agreed to work as a team," I say. I grab some more grapes and wait a few minutes before talking again. "So, what do you think happened to the people who disappeared?" I ask.

Luna~
I stare at the apples and wonder if I could take one without them noticing. They seemed so absorbed in their conversation. I start to walk closer. Would it be considered stealing? I didn't want to steal. I back away. No, I didn't want to steal and I didn't want to risk getting spotted.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 May 2019 at 3:54 PM

"Maybe a ghost took them." Ally shivered. "Or a monster of some sorts. But why aren't we gone then?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2019 at 4:59 PM

"I think they may have gotten kidnapped..." Lucas said. "And who wrote the note on that one wall?"

"Maybe it was a test?" Peyton offered.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 May 2019 at 8:59 PM

Asher-
"Yeah, maybe," I say. I hoped it wasn't a ghost or monster who took them. " I dunno. Maybe we can look for clues. If it's a test, it's a really crazy one, but it could be, " I say.

Luna~
My eyes grow big as I hear about ghost. But, ghost weren't real, right? I find a place to sit down and listen.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 May 2019 at 10:24 PM

"A test...," Ally said thoughtfully. "If it is, then we need to find a way to pass." It's better than the ghost or kidnapped idea, she thought. Hopefully, this was all a prank or misunderstanding.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2019 at 11:59 PM

"Yeah." Lucas agreed. "How could we pass? What kind of test is it? A loyalty lesson? This isn't my little pony."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 May 2019 at 9:43 PM

"It'd be better if it was," Ally grumbled before straightening. "We should probably explore carefully in groups now. Who knows what might be lurking in the corners...."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 May 2019 at 11:55 PM

"That's a good idea." Lucas said. His thoughts wandered to Luna, Couldn't she turn invisible? And what about her? The others didn't know about her.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 May 2019 at 12:11 PM

Asher-
“Yeah, I agree. It is a good idea,” I say. “What should the groups be?” I ask.

Luna~
I back myself into a corner. I wonder if they considered what I do ‘lurking’. I was in a corner and I was invisible. I hope they don’t find me. I’d have to be careful to stay out of their way.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 May 2019 at 12:15 PM

"How about we line up and number everyone one two three? The twos are in a group, threes are in a group and ones are in another group." Peyton offered.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 May 2019 at 4:14 PM

"Alright, let's do it. Who's counting?" Ally said.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 May 2019 at 3:04 PM

Asher-
"It doesn't matter much to me," I reply. "One of you three can do it."

Luna~
I get up and start to inch my way towards the door.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 May 2019 at 7:00 PM

Ally shrugged. "Don't care." Wait wasn't there someone else..."Oh yeah, I"ll go and get Noah." She stood up from the table and headed outside towards the woods.

Noah shifted back as he saw Ally approach. "What happened?" "Oh, we're meeting together to explore the academy," she said. Noah thought it over. On one hand, human interaction should be minimal, but on the other, safety was in numbers. "Count me in."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 May 2019 at 8:24 PM

"I'll do it, then." Lucas offered. "Can you guys line up?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 May 2019 at 8:38 PM

Asher-
"Sure!" I say. I quickly stand where a line could be.

Luna~
I pause at the door. I should at least see what the groups are before leaving.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 May 2019 at 9:12 PM

Ally rushed in. "Found him." She lined up against Asher.

Noah inched into the line.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 June 2019 at 11:55 AM

(so they all line up)
(@shadowdragon28 @bgunny @sunshineunicorn @pretzel )
''Asher: 1
Ally: 2
Noah: 3
Peyton: 1
Lucas: 2
Rae: 3'' Lucas numbered them.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 25 July 2019 at 6:55 PM

(I'm back. I'm still going to be inactive for another week, so I won't be full on posting, but I figured I should make a post in this RP since it's been awhile.)

Asher-
I turn to Peyton and smile. "So, where do you want to go explore?" I ask.

Luna~
I stand up to leave, as I do that I accidentally move a few pieces of paper. I stare at the kids wondering if they noticed. Slowly, I start inching away to make my escape. I shouldn't have come in the first place.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 July 2019 at 7:18 PM

((yay, @bgunny!))

Peyton:
~ "How about... The kitchen in the cafeteria?" Peyten offered.

Lucas:
I hear a slight rustle of paper. Could it be it Luna?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 July 2019 at 7:49 PM

( 😊 )

Asher-
"Okay, we'll go there. You can lead the way," I say. "Do you know what we're looking for anyway?" I ask.

Luna~
As I pass by Lucas, I consider saying hello. He was the nicest person I'd ever met. He was the only nice person I'd met. I quickly decide it was a horrible idea though. He was with all his friends. They were all better than me. Besides, he'd probably already forgotten about me. I let out a soft sigh, that could have been heard if someone was paying attention, and continued to walk out of the room.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 July 2019 at 7:56 PM

( 😃)

Peyton:
~ "Something helpful." Peyton says as she started toward the door to leave.

Lucas:
~ I felt a slight breeze go by me and I whispered quietly, "Luna?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 July 2019 at 8:21 PM

Asher-
I follow Peyton and open the door for her. "What's considered helpful?" I ask.

Luna~
I jerk in surprise when I hear Lucas say my name. I turn to stare at him, my eyes wide. "Lucas?" I whisper back. "You remember me?" It was a really dumb question to ask, but this was a really surprising and unheard of occurrence for me.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 July 2019 at 8:25 PM

Peyton:
~ "I have honestly no idea. Maybe... A note or something one of the kidnapees left? Any clues." I reply.

Lucas:
~ I make a small hand movement as if to say, 'Follow me'. "I'll be right back." I call to the others. I walk out of the room and wait in the hall for Luna if she interpreted my hand signal right.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 July 2019 at 8:40 PM

Asher-
"Hm, okay. I understand. I have a general idea of what to look for," I say. I stay alert to my surroundings just in case I find something like that on our way to the cafeteria.

Luna~
I hesitate a moment before following him. I look around us in the hall to make sure no one is around. I press myself to the wall and then make myself visible. I watch Lucas and wait for him to speak.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 July 2019 at 8:43 PM

Peyton:
~ "Alright. I'll follow you, then." I say.

Lucas:
~ "Of course I remember you! You're one of the only people who didn't vanish like the others! You're special and you're the first person I've actually talked to in ages! I mean, sure I can talk to the others, but you're the first person I've actually had an actual conversation with in a really long time." Lucas blurted out.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 July 2019 at 2:12 PM

(That's funny: The girl who can vanish didn't vanish.)

Asher-
"Oh..." I hated taking the lead. I was always nervous I would do the wrong thing. Well, I'm only leading her to the cafeteria. It would be hard to mess up doing that, I think. With that in mind, I walk to the kitchen cafeteria.

Luna~
I stare at Lucas in surprise. My body flickers from being invisible to visible. I look down at the ground and try to process it all. "Really? No one has ever said that to me before..." I realize what he says about people vanishing and not having someone to really talk to and I feel confused. I look back up at him wanting to understand. "But, you seem so popular. Are you..." I trail off not knowing what to ask. Was he lonely or misunderstood or even hurt?
Edit: And then I realize the perfect question to ask. If I wanted to understand, I'd just have to flat out ask. "What do you mean?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 August 2019 at 9:57 PM

(Oh, it really is! It wasn't on purpose, by the way)

Peyton:
~ I notice Asher's 'Oh' and come to the conclusion that he wan't happy with this. Going to the cafeteria. I look over at him, then back to the floor ahead of me.

Lucas:
~ I smile. "I mean I can talk to the others, but I can't really... How do I put this. I can talk to them, but all we usually talk about is what we should do about the missing people. I've never talked to them about what their powers are, what they can do and how they feel about things. It's... It's like a shade of gray. It's neither black or white. Always the same thing. There's never black or white, just a flat shade of gray. When I met you, though, it still wasn't black or white. It was like a black and white world opened up to more colors." Oy, that sounds like a love confession. Lucas thought. "In a nutshell, I can talk to you like a friend instead of like a business partner."