Auction Title?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

6 posts

alyak_k • 2 March 2019 at 1:08 AM

I am the only who thinks that being required to put a title when you auctions items doesn’t make much sense? People can clearly see what you put up for auction, and your starting bid is the lowest you will accept for it, so I dont understand why there is a need for you to put a title on the auction?

It’s not like the trades where you want to state what you are looking for in trade, so it doesn’t make sense to me. And it’s a bit frustrating when I go to set up an auction, and it kicks me back when I forget to fill it in. And I have to recheck all the creatures/items I want in the auction.

Female
1,730 posts

minnie298a • 2 March 2019 at 2:22 AM

@alyak_k
There are a lot of times I find the title helpful. Particularly for things like dates, immortality, and names. Stuff that I could look up but generally don't bother as it's extra steps and pages that require backtracking on my tablet. Yes, you can technically see the names and levels from the main page, but I find it hard to read.

It's the first box, so I generally don't forget it. A lot of the time I just use the same basic title (I click in the box and it's the first thing in the auto fill menu I use it so often), but will add extra information when I feel it's relevant. Things like Release day creature, or Stolen Christmas Day to explain at a glance why my starting price might seem expensive for the creature. I'll also use the title for older creatures, like 2016 CRW, or Choc Prize from 2017.

6 posts

shirahoshimi • 2 March 2019 at 10:52 AM

@alyak_k @minnie298a
I kind of agree with Alyak, I often forget the title and it’s annoying to submit the auction, only to get an error message and have to set it up again. However, I do see your point Minnie. Maybe make the title optional instead of required?