Ark:Survival Evolved RP

in Roleplaying

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 26 February 2019 at 9:55 PM

Anyone play Ark? Well I want to try to make a roleplay for it. You wake up on a beach with nothing but under garments on. You see a weird implant in your arm. You must learn how to survive the harsh conditions all while staying alive from Dinosaurs. You can tame them and become a force to be reckoned with. If you survive long enough get together with others who have found them selves alone too.
You can choose a beginner Dino from this list:
Dodo, ShineHorn(type of goat with glowing horns), Compy, Jerboa, and Otter. If you don't know these Dino's just look them up on Google. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Bio:
Name:
Color Implant:
Beginner Dino:
Dino's Name:

My Bio:
Name:Crystal
Personality:shy, loves horses and the outdoors,
Color Implant: Sky Blue
Beginner Dino๐Ÿ˜ฑtter
Dino's Name:Stella

We will start as soon as we have 3 people. ๐Ÿ˜Š I hope you guys wanna try this! ๐Ÿ˜Š See you soon.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 26 February 2019 at 10:43 PM

Gahhh gahaha!!
YES! YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PERSON! AHH! okay! I will sign up.
To be honest, a compy shouldn't be on here. They require prime raw meat to tame.
Bio:
Name: Nova
Personality: Sweet, Alert and quite intelligent. Knows most engrams.
Color Implant: Red(like Alpha Enscision implant. ((I have one.)))
Beginner Dino: Compy
Dino's Name: Fleetfoot.

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 27 February 2019 at 9:22 AM

@lordwinnie
really? Compy needs prime meat? Wouldn't just regular raw meat work? How did I not know this! ha ha ๐Ÿ˜Š Ive been playing Ark for 2 years! ha ha. Anyway yay thanks for joining! OH i forgot which map to pick!! Which map is your favorite? Mine is Rag.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 27 February 2019 at 10:10 AM

I play it on the switch, and I used to play on my dad's computer.
I only played The Isle but I really wanna play corruption and or Extinct.

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 27 February 2019 at 10:42 AM

@lordwinnie
hmm never played on the isles.. played a little extinction if you wanna start there. ๐Ÿ˜Š We can always google the map if we need to do more research! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 1 March 2019 at 9:44 PM

I donโ€™t see anyone joining.... โ˜น๏ธ I really wanna do this.

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 3 March 2019 at 10:59 AM

@lordwinnie

That's ok we can start it and hopefully people will get more interested! ๐Ÿ˜Š

"Opening my eyes was painful. The sun beat down hot and heavy and sitting up was an effort. Lifting my arm up to block the sun I realized a heavy silver object with a sky blue gem in the middle. I panicked and tried to scratch it off but it was sewn into my skin. Looking around I could feel the ground shaking under neath me and looked up just in time to see a Trike walking towards me. Jumping up in panic I run over to a fern and hide behind it. The trike looked at me but kept walking the same way it was originally going. I notice a little squeaking sound and look down to see an otter curled on the ground near my foot. I wait cautiously to see if it will attack me but the otter looks up at me and paws my leg. I put my hand down to pat it and it crawls up my arm and wraps it's warm body around my neck. Not too tight kind of like having a really fluffy necklace. 'Hello little angel. I should give you a name...hmm what about Stella?' Stella made the cutest little noise and nuzzled my cheek. 'Guess that's a yes ha ha'."

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 3 March 2019 at 8:55 PM

I woke up on an island, confused I looked around. First thing I notice is a Bronto. I freaked. I took off running down the beach. Then I glanced at my wrist. โ€œWHAT THE HECK?!?!โ€

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 5 March 2019 at 4:37 PM

"Looking around I see the beach goes on as far as the eye can see. Behind me is forest and in front is water and lots of it. 'what am I supposed to do now? It's going to be getting dark soon so I need to make something to keep me warm.' I look around me and see some branches on the ground. Picking them up I make a small TP and put rocks all around it. 'How am I supposed to make a fire? Hmm maybe if I strike these two stones together I can make a big enough spark to start the fire.' Grabbing 2 good sized rocks I smack them together over and over. Nothing happened so I tried harder. Finally after it felt like an hour of striking the stones together I got a spark that fell on a leafy part of the branch and caught fire. 'yes! sweet now food I'm starving!' Walking back to the bush I was hiding behind I can see some berries. All sorts of colors red, yellow, purple, dark blue, and white. 'Know if I remember correctly never take the dark color berries or the red ones...or was it the white ones...hmm' Stella moved down my arm and started sniffing at the yellow berries and red berries. 'Is that the ones I should eat?' Stella looked at me and made her cute little snuffling noises. I took that as a yes and collected some. Putting a red one in my mouth I gently bit down and relief washed over me when I was met with a sweet almost sour taste.

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 11 March 2019 at 3:20 PM

As I ran down the beach, I hear the sound of berries being picked. "Hello?" I called out.

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 11 March 2019 at 4:31 PM

"As I reach in to grab more berries I hear a voice somewhere close by. Quickly I hide behind the bush so as not to be seen by who ever made that voice. 'Friend or foe?' I say. Quietly i wait for an answer heart in my throat."

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 11 March 2019 at 5:15 PM

"Friend. I promise. No weapons." She shows her hands to nobody, hoping the hidden survivor could see her.

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 11 March 2019 at 5:23 PM

"Looking around the bush carefully I see another female dressed just like me with the same gem in her arm which glows red. 'where did you come from? I didn't see anyone before. Do you know where we are?' I walk back towards my fire signaling her to come over to stay warm."

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 11 March 2019 at 7:11 PM

She shivered lightly before walking over to the fire. "Brr, thank you. I'm not sure where I came from, I can't remember much at all. Also not sure, but I know one thing. We need to work together to survive." She glanced over at a Dodo. "It's level.. 34? What does that mean?" She wonders to herself. "We need food soon." She said as she glances back at her new friend. "I'm Nova."

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 11 March 2019 at 11:25 PM

"Looking at Nova 'I was just thinking of asking you if you wanted to stay together? I'm not a fan of being on my own and now with all that's happened sticking together sounds great.' Looking up at the sky I start to notice the darkness slowly creeping up. 'We also should get some meat. Just eating berries won't be enough to keep us full.' Looking around and watching the dodos walk by I notice they have levels. One in particular is a level 1 , so I go and with the rock I used earlier to start the fire, I walk up close to the dodo and smash it against it's head. Quick and painless the dodo falls dead before my feet. I carry it back to the fire and start taking all the feathers off to cook it."

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 12 March 2019 at 11:39 AM

She begins gathering wood, fiber, thatch and enough small stones to make a pick to gather bigger pieces of stone. Nova makes a pick and gathers flint and stone. Eventually, She creates a hatchet and gets more stone, flint, wood, fiber, and thatch to make a small thatch structure and a few spears. "Have some." She tosses a small bundled package of three spears to Crystal. After dropping the Spears she approaches a Coelacanth. It was a strange looking fish, but nonetheless, she attacked it and got some fish meat and left the rest to the Sabertooth Salmons. She quickly ran back and put the fish in the fire.

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 12 March 2019 at 10:30 PM

"Grabbing the bundle I put 2 of the spears down by the fire and hold onto one. Watching Nova spear the fish I go and do the same. After we both spear about 5 each we make a little wooden bench to put over the fire to cook up all the fish. 'I'm worried about night time? I keep hearing creepy sounds and have you noticed nothing has attacked us yet?' Just as I say that a level 5 dilophosaur that was chasing down a parasaur sees me and changes it's course towards me."

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 13 March 2019 at 8:42 AM

I see the dilo pinpoint, and spread its frill at Crystal. "Move, Move, Move! They spit poison that blinds you!" She yelped as she chucked the spear right towards it.

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 13 March 2019 at 11:59 AM

"Seeing the dilo aiming for me scared me but I managed to jump out of the way just in time for the poison to hit the ground where I just stood. The spear that Nova threw hit the dilo right in the chest and knocked it out. 'Is it dead? Also thanks for the warning!' I smiled at Nova and walked closer to the dilo."

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 13 March 2019 at 12:34 PM

"Yes, I think so. Maybe we should befriend it? Do you have any extra meat?" She asked as she picked dark blue berries to feed it, to keep it knocked out.

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 13 March 2019 at 1:37 PM

"I go back to the fire quickly and snatch 5 raw meat off the fire before they get cooked. 'How about these? Will this be enough or should I go hunting for dodo's?' I look around the beach and there are at least five near us walking around."

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 13 March 2019 at 2:18 PM

"You should probably get more meat. You also need to feed yourself, I bet that small scare must have made you a bit hungry." She suggests as she feeds the dilo the raw meat and more of the Dark blue berries.

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 17 March 2019 at 12:06 PM

"nodding in agreement I go and wait for the raw meat to cook and start to chow down. 'How long till the dilo is tamed?'"

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 17 March 2019 at 12:41 PM

"Umm... If my math is correct, about five minutes.." She says as she fed it the meat. A little creature approached me. It was a compy. It seemed nonaggressive. It hopped yo on my shoulder and started snuggling up to me. "Well! This is a surprise! I'm going to call you fleet foot."

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 17 March 2019 at 9:42 PM

"Looking at the compy I smile and take a seat waiting for the dilo to tame. A few minutes later I see the dilo awaken and flare its hood and make cute cooing sounds. 'What should we name it?'"

Female
203 posts

lordwinnie • 18 March 2019 at 9:06 AM

She shrugged and pet both Fleetfoot and the Dilo. "Frill, Acid... Corruption? " she suggested, knowing they were the best she could give. Fleetfoot
gave a cute cooing sounds like she was hungry. "You're hungry..? Let's get some more meat. Hey, I'll be back. Going to get more meat!" Nova said to Crystal as she brings out a spear to go hunting.

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 23 March 2019 at 9:44 AM

'Watching her go I think about the names again and look at the dilo. "How about Frill? How does that sound Frill?" Frill looks at me and comes up close and nudges me towards a dodo. "Do you need more food?" Frill walks up to the dodo and his frill starts to fan out and he spits poison at the dodo. It's blinded and Frill quickly kills it. After that Frill keeps going dodo after dodo, when he finishes he comes back and I see that his storage is full of meat. "Wow good job Frill! NOVA! I got tons of meat here!"