Random RP Reasons.

in Chit-Chat

What kinds of RPs do you like?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 February 2019 at 8:49 PM

Yep. This topic is for all those random Roleplayers and the reasons they do it..

I just like roleplaying because it gives me a reason to be someone I'm not.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 18 February 2019 at 9:30 PM

Normally, I don't enter other people's RPs (unless it's a really cool fun one) because of my reasons I roleplay. I like to roleplay because I LOVE to write and I make these elaborate stories for my roleplays with plot twist and everything. I love to see it all unfold and since it's not just me role-playing, the plot sometimes changes and even surprises me. I couldn't do that if I joined someone elses RP. I'm not in charge of the story then.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 19 February 2019 at 8:21 AM

I do not roleplay a lot but when I do participate, I enjoy the story that unfolds, knowing that I was able to help make it.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 February 2019 at 7:13 PM

Both of those are reasons I roleplay. Cool!

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 22 February 2019 at 5:19 PM

I used to do RP a lot when I was younger but not so much now. Maybe I’ll get back into it again? Anyway, I loooove fantasy. Honestly you can’t go wrong with fantasy. I’ve always wanted to live in a world with magic and dangerous mythological creatures— worth it 😸
First thing that comes to mind for a perfect fantasy setting is Lord of the Rings or Elder Scrolls. Maybe Game of Thrones.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 February 2019 at 11:23 AM

Me too, @ryepuff . Roleplaying is most of my teenage years.. I have what, 5 rps active right now?

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 23 February 2019 at 11:55 AM

I roleplayed warrior cats/pokemon before.
Always wanted to try Fairy Tail or more anime ideas, I guess.
Warrior cats is relatively easy to roleplay.
I like fictional characters.
Usually I don't do RP's that much because they usually die out or I go on haitus and I'm the host. XD
Well those are my reasons

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 February 2019 at 12:20 PM

Cool!

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 May 2019 at 12:00 AM

I've recently gotten into roleplaying, and its okay, I guess.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 May 2019 at 5:03 PM

Roleplaying is my escape from real life. I love it so much.

Female
16 posts

infinitegalaxiezz05 • 27 May 2019 at 5:26 PM

Same! It's a fun way to take a break from my boring life. 😊

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 16 July 2019 at 7:16 PM

I roleplay because I have almost nothing better to do, other than watch Netflix. When I come online here, it's impossible I don't post a roleplay action-thingy.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 August 2019 at 12:52 PM

I like roleplaying cause it's cool to put yourself in another characters perspective. I also rp when I have nothing better to do. By the way, hi Avian rp buddy 😊.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 August 2019 at 5:12 PM

Hi, Avian rp buddy! 😊

Yeah. I agree with that. All you peoples I agree with.

3 posts

erionmoonreefe • 9 September 2019 at 3:06 AM

Honestly, I love that rp is collaborative storytelling. You and your partner(s) get to craft a world and narrative together. I love RPGs, esp tabletop, for the same reason. When one person is writing a story, it takes a ton of care not to have it be 'lopsided' in terms of their own POV, while multiple people crafting a story together often ends up super well rounded, and you have friends to share in your excitement! Give up a bit of control for a lot more fun, or keep the control and be lonely...I guess it's up to preferences!!