Creature Suggestion: The Gorue (Event/Plot)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Anything need changed? ^-^ (If yes, please let me know below! I'll edit and credit <3)

Deleted • 18 February 2019 at 3:04 AM

Image: https://sta.sh/013ibrs3g8a

(Please let me know if you cannot view the link above!)

#Gorue #TheGorue #achimenescreaturesuggestions

Habitat:

Unknown (World of Kra???)

Weight:

???

Height:

???

Obtained From:

Cash Shop (or Cave/Plot/Event)

About the Gorue Eggs:

They tend to be mostly smooth, the claws being an exception. The pattern on the front of the egg glows to the beating of the heart within it. The outer shell of the egg itself is frail, with soft fur sprouting from the bottom to cushion the egg. It will need extra care to take care of, and can break very easily. Eurogs, even though they are from a different dimension from the Gorue, will take good care of the eggs as if they were their own. Chimmys have been spotted taking care of these eggs, warping in and out of dimensions and clutching the eggs tightly to them.

About the Gorue Creature:

Despite their appearance, they have a lovable nature. These dragons, unlike their relative the Eurog, refuse to fight even in the toughest of battles. They are kind, loving, loyal, and as sweet as can be, and try to avoid fights as much as they possibly can. Their scales aren't as tough as their relative, but are still efficient enough to protect them from harm. In Legends, they are said to be the protectors of the Mirror World of Ark, Kra, to protect the "Heart of the World".

If anyone is wondering, the Event/Plot idea Is connected to this Idea I came up with. ^^ Not sure if it sounds ok or not, but I wanted to share this with everyone! ❤️

https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/70956

Sorry for the pings ^^' ❤️

@rashka
@dcmaster
@thedarkarcher
@lunacharm1037
@nooget_Galaxy

(Also, if there is a chance anyone would like to be ping'd in my next suggestion, please let me know! ❤️ And if you wouldn't like to be pinged, please let me know as well! ❤️ )

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 18 February 2019 at 7:40 AM

OH! WOW!!!

REALLY BEAUTIFUL! 😃 i really love it!

@eggberts
@eschla
@sunfire103
@fainne_24
@xenni

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 18 February 2019 at 8:21 AM

@achimenes Now that's my cup of tea! Not sure if I'm 100% sold on the colouring scheme, but the design itself is a big, big YAY 😊

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 18 February 2019 at 11:50 AM

@achimenes
WOW,WOW I love ❤️ this! I really want one of these

Female
23 posts

nooget_galaxy • 18 February 2019 at 12:46 PM

@achimenes

aww, I like this creature. It's cool. I'll totally try to get this creature. 😊

Deleted • 18 February 2019 at 1:56 PM

@rashka Thank ya, Rashka! 😸

@katrinwolf Thank you so much! I actually inverted the Eurog's picture and chose the colors from the inverted version that way! 😃

@lunacharm1037 I'm glad you love it! 😸

@nooget_galaxy Thank you! ^-^

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 18 February 2019 at 2:03 PM

@achimenes Oho, makes sense, then! Didn't catch it at first 😊

Deleted • 18 February 2019 at 2:15 PM

@katrinwolf It's okay! ^-^ ❤️

I made an inverted version! https://sta.sh/01etntwcxjzo (I think I did a thing, and went with the "shading" colors, whoops! o3o' The Gorue should be much lighter!

Female
36 posts

eggberts • 18 February 2019 at 3:12 PM

@achimenes Very nice. Original with excellent contrast of colours and balanced designed symbols. 9 out of 10 rating

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 18 February 2019 at 6:31 PM

The dragon is so pretty I love it, great work! ❤️

Deleted • 19 February 2019 at 12:10 AM

@eggberts @fainne_24

Thank you! ❤️

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 2 March 2019 at 3:20 AM

awesome work@achimenes ❤️you allways have soo cool creature ideas

Deleted • 25 March 2019 at 9:47 PM

@murfijs

Thank you! ^-^ ❤️

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 25 March 2019 at 9:56 PM

@achimenes
Oooooh I love dragons! 😃 Anything dragon will definitely catch my eye xD Great work! ❤️ I really love the connection to the Eurog 😉 (Gorue, Eurog, haha 😋 Almost didn't notice 😋 the inverted colors look cool!)

@moonweaver
@qerrats
@wolfkit

Deleted • 25 March 2019 at 11:04 PM

@skyfall4

Same! 😃 Dragons are epic 😸 ~ And thank you! ^-^ ❤️

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 26 March 2019 at 12:21 AM

@achimenes So cool! I think there aren't enough 2 stage creature suggestions around.... 😊 It's ameowzing! 😸

Deleted • 29 April 2019 at 1:55 AM

@qerrats

Thank you! ❤️

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 May 2019 at 5:20 AM

@achimenes
Oh my goodness, this is a beautiful creature! The colors match perfectly and I love dragonssss. I also like the idea of Kra!