Trade-able Tokens

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Would you like to be able to trade/trade for tokens?

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 15 February 2019 at 9:21 AM

Idea: Being able to trade quest tokens between users.

This idea came from my own current dilemma. I'm trying to do some questing for creatures that I really want. But the problem is, I don't have enough time to do the number of quests to get the tokens I need. I know that's a problem that a lot of users have, and its been making some grumpy toward the people who DO have the time.

So I propose being able to trade tokens, sort of how we are able to trade EC in trades, or have them as a stacked item that we can put up for trade. This would not only even the playing ground for people who want to get tokens but don't have a lot of time to get on here to do them, but it would be beneficial for those who have a lot of time and tokens that they aren't using.

Say USER A has over 100 tokens, but doesn't like any of the creatures available for them.
USER B really wants one of those creatures and doesn't have the time to quest for all those tokens.
But, USER B has a few critters on USER A's wishlist, and USER A has tokens they'd happily trade for them.
If they were able to trade, USER A would be able to get wishlist creatures, and USER B would have the tokens to get the creature they wanted.

I'm sure it would take some work to get it implemented, but I think it could be a really good thing.

@muppet
@mairbear
@eschla

Female
170 posts

muppet • 15 February 2019 at 10:01 AM

Absolutely FANTASTIC idea!!!

@mastergemma
@prairie

Female
659 posts

eschla • 15 February 2019 at 10:17 AM

@armageddondoll great idea if that could be possible. And trading between different categories would also a great idea.

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 15 February 2019 at 11:39 AM

@muppet Thanks! ❤️

@eschla Definitely! That way we could pick which tokens we want to trade rather than just x amount of random tokens 😊

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 15 February 2019 at 11:41 AM

@armageddondoll
Gosh I'd love this idea. 😋 I don't really have a ton of items to use, and I'm usually constantly below 50k ec, so getting alot of items so I can reach 50 in some token areas is kinda hard for me sometimes. I'd feed more than what I do, but I don't really have the time always. 😋

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 15 February 2019 at 12:41 PM

@prairie That's my problem too! Time and EC to get the items, time to get a decent number of quests done before the creatures go, it makes getting any quest creatures incredibly difficult. But if I could trade for tokens to do it? That would be GREAT.

Female
2,873 posts

mairbear • 15 February 2019 at 2:12 PM

@armageddondoll

Oooh interesting idea, I don't particularly see myself buying or selling tokens but I don't have anything against it ^^ Actually maybe selling them but then most people would rather buy the actual creature instead of the tokens for a chance at the creature no?

But I think it would be easy to implement so yea, I have nothing against it. There could be token vouchers (like the cc vouchers) that could then be traded as items ^^

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 22 February 2019 at 1:20 PM

@mairbear

I can see what you mean, but using myself as an example again, I have a bunch of trades up for Nogars that people are looking to trade from the VEND and I'm looking around for Nogars as well, but I haven't seen very many trades at all with Nogars in them. But there could be people out there who have a lot of tokens left and would trade for EC or creatures for the tokens. Like, I have a handful of the Pink Tokens, but I have no use for them, but I know theres someone out there who is probably trying to get the Pink ones.

Vouchers for them could be helpful! Maybe in increments of ten or so? Like, 10, 20, 50, etc. People could even put those in their shops too!