Switching main account

in Help & Questions

Female
751 posts

crazy4life • 11 February 2019 at 12:38 AM

Is it possible to switch which account Eggcave considers to be your main? I have been back on eggcave for a few months after a long hiatus, and I switched my collection to a side account I had named specifically for it before we were able to change usernames. So I do most of my feeding and everything from that account, and I keep forgetting to switch back over to my ‘main’ for events and the asteroid.
I don’t want to get my accounts banned, and I don’t want to have to use 400cc to switch the names on my two accounts.
I would love to have @united_states marked as my main account now, so I don’t have to worry about switching accounts for events.

@Ian @orderedchaos

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 11 February 2019 at 2:05 AM

@crazy4life
Yeah, you can, i swapped from my (now side) account, @fantasy5, to here a few years ago 😊

pinging more mods to help you out, sorry for the noise guys 😋
@jazzyleia @masterjemma @meteoroid

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 11 February 2019 at 12:59 PM

@crazy4life
Yep! You can certainly change your accounts around to make another one your main and your previous main a side. All rules still apply of course. Only visit the cave from your main account and participate in all events from your main only. But yes, there is no problems with you switching to a different main. Plenty of people have done it. XD

It would also help us out a lot if you could mention within your profiles that your main is (whichever account here) and then list what sides you have. That way a quick glance from one of us mods as we can tell which is your main!