in Chit-Chat

Male
3 posts

chugg • 5 February 2019 at 7:40 PM

january 30/31 of this year

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 8 February 2019 at 10:43 AM

@wild_wonders I had an account on here a few years ago which I have forgotten, and I only played briefly before being caught up with life and forgetting my account. One of the eggs i recognised was the Pangolin, I think that was the first egg I had at the time. I must have been 14-15 years old then?

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 8 February 2019 at 10:49 AM

@chugg
Welcome! It's always nice to meet new people around here, if you need any help feel free to ask me (and don't forget to @ me!) 😊 And of anything from @fantasy5 interests you I'd be happy to give one as a welcome gift ❤️

@ryepuff
Yay, a returning user! I almost forgot about my account as well for like half a year, then I stumbled upon it again and what do you know, now I'm back 😋 not sure how long it's going to last though tbh. And yup! Pangolin have been in the cave for so long now, I wander if they will become endangered some day.

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 19 March 2019 at 9:36 AM

@wild_wonders
I started when I was 20 or something? I think...
I tried for a while because I wanted to get a Bunthoff, but when I just didn't keep finding one I quit. Started a year later again because I got an email with the CC monthlies and the Advent Tree, and I fell in love with the Zinzall, so I started playing again 😋
(still the same account 😊 )

Female
49 posts

cherryblossomlover • 21 March 2019 at 7:32 PM

@wild_wonders i joined February 17, 2013, this account cherryblossomlover is my original. sadly alot of my pets from then died so i'm working on reviving them. i didn't play as much back then since i had 3 kids under the age of 10, now that they are in school i am being more active.
i was 28 or 29, i'll be 35 this summer.

Female
13 posts

therosedragon • 5 April 2019 at 9:42 AM

I think one of my friends in Middle School technically exposed me to EggCave. She was asking me to click her eggs and I was like sure. I forgot what account I made but I think I was 13. I got re-exposed by another friend when I was 15 I think, I honestly don't remember. I recently got back into Pet Sims and I was like, let's give EggCave another try, so I made a new account this year.

Two-Spirit
6 posts

witchchylde • 5 April 2019 at 3:04 PM

My tenth anniversary will be just after my birthday! I joined on 21 September 2009.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 5 April 2019 at 4:34 PM

@wild_wonders
I had joined January 5th, 2013 on my old main. (I was 12 when I joined) Been Eggcaving for 6 years. :v

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 5 April 2019 at 5:16 PM

@wild_wonders I've been around since 2010 (; So I was 15.

Deleted • 5 April 2019 at 6:30 PM

@wild_wonders
I joined last year, 23 or 25 March 2018 (have to double-check again)

Anyways, I was searching for petadoptables, but ended finding this unique and oh so adorable! cute website, so I stayed. I'm a sucker for cute drawing/ images, if I may admit.. and if these creatures aren't lovable.. I don't know what else is. 😋

16 posts

cupcakegirl • 5 April 2019 at 6:46 PM

i am a returning user, i was Kiki-kitty and I left cause of life. I started in 2016 tho
oh and im also asrieldreemurr

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 5 April 2019 at 7:52 PM

I created my account in 2010 when I was 18.
I'm 27 now XD

Female
2,914 posts

mairbear • 6 April 2019 at 2:27 AM

I joined exactly 9 years ago, to the day xD
That was a long time ago o-o

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 6 April 2019 at 3:22 AM

I've been on Egg Cave for nearly 7 years, just shy by a month. I would have been 15 at the time.

I never planned on actually joining the site, I just kept seeing creatures appear on signatures on other websites and then the advertisements started appearing. I ignored the ads for about a week and it got to a point where majority of the ads I took notice of were from Egg Cave.

Now that's good advertising!

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 23 April 2019 at 12:10 AM

I joined when I was about 11, I'm currently 19(to be 20 in 6 days) and it's been quite a ride. I honestly don't remember how I joined although it most likely was from ads I saw on sites like neopets or howrse lol!

I remember so much of old Eggcave and it's crazy to think how far this site has come, especially in terms of the events and all the other good stuff. I didn't really interact with the wide world of eggcave save for a handful of friends I talked to on and off for a few years. Although I definitely do have a few cringy pm threads between friends and I when I was totally in the depths of my anime obsession. In the end I took a pretty long hiatus after achieving my dream creature around 2013-15, although I would log in every once in a while to see what was going down in the community.

But now I'm sorta kinda less active but also a full time college student who unsurprisingly still has a love for the site (darn the pretty creature art lol!!!)

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 23 April 2019 at 4:53 AM

I didn't know people still posted on this ancient topic but goodness, i thought i was the only one who joined at a young age! 😋 Still, i probably should have spent my childhood playing childish things instead of eggcaving when i was like 9 year old. lmao. (not exactly saying that i regret it!)

Deleted • 24 April 2019 at 2:41 PM

@wild_wonders

I joined Egg Cave back in 2009 when I was about 7. My friend saw an ad for Egg Cave on Daily Neopets, and also introduced the site to me. The first account I had was called @/lululemon155, and I have had several other accounts. However, I ended up forgetting about the site, and all my creatures died.

It’s definitely interesting to see how Egg Cave changes through the years! I remember the dark green and grey theme of the site back in 2009. Sometimes when I’m craving nostalgia, I search up Egg Cave profiles on web.archive.org. x)

Female
375 posts

chocovampire • 25 April 2019 at 6:13 AM

I joined on 10 August 2011, I think I was brought here after clicking some ads in Neopet😋 I was 14 back then. I don't really remember which creatures I had, must be some of the most valuable ones tho☹️, then I went histus for about a year and came back in around 2013 to really start playing all over again.

Over the years, I went hiatus for a few times, and this time I'm back again.

Female
224 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 25 April 2019 at 9:44 AM

started nov.2017, but forgot about it untill may of 2018,

Gender Fluid
6 posts

alexledraggu • 25 April 2019 at 5:41 PM

I started today! Just about an hour ago xD

Female
86 posts

ryepuff • 1 May 2019 at 12:15 PM

Fun fact, I used to have an older account on here >.> but that was several years ago I think in 2012-2013, on another computer, with an email I can’t remember. I was busy with school, so I never really could be active. I can’t remember what my account’s name even was. I barely even started though.

Now I have this account which I got in early February and so far I haven’t failed any of my creatures, so that’s good hahah. I’m going to get a Leaf of Vaka at some point just in case I get caught up with life again since I’m going to make some big changes soon

Male
326 posts

seraph • 3 May 2019 at 9:37 PM

12 May 2018

I can't believe it's been almost ONE year o_o
anniversary giveaway on the plans now haha

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 31 May 2019 at 8:54 PM

I joined in the fall of 2015 using the username Togepi360, which is now a dead account. It's been so long... looking back on how I gave away rare pets and sassed everyone in the forums, I feel sad.

Female
196 posts

gumiho710 • 15 June 2019 at 6:45 AM

I've been here since October 3 2009! 😃 I was @mewtwosam_6 back then though but I had to switch accounts bc of,, reasons ; _ ;

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 24 June 2019 at 10:31 AM

I just started this month, haha. I never knew it existed until now.

Female
2 posts

dreamson • 29 June 2019 at 2:22 AM

I joined 3 whole days ago lol.

Cis Male
13 posts

darknate • 12 July 2019 at 5:09 AM

Yesterday at like 1am

Male
682 posts

decay • 12 July 2019 at 9:32 AM

@wild_wonders
Well i'm about to be 20 xD so I started when I was 14/15 apparently and I found Eggcave when I went to TheDailyNeopets and Eggcave was being advertised in the bottom c:

The monthly was Borro and I had gotten one but I ended up hating my username for that account and deleted it and overall forgot about Eggcave

I came back out of boredom during summer and created Dcmaster c: which I still kinda regret the name but like i'm used to it now lol but yeah

I ended up contacting a user named @nytefury because I wanted to find a punbudun and they gave me some awesome gifts including a 1st stage frozen Prath and another user who I won't name tried to trade me a Mo/Monthlies for it lol

Then I contacted an awesome user named @Rashka I believe for an Aosidhe or some LE and saved up EC for the first time c: and she gifted me a Neebu or Lissiam and we started talking c:

NOTE: I was just starting high school now i'm halfway through college woah...

Deleted • 12 July 2019 at 10:06 AM

@dcmaster That's so cool! Well, overall I guess that EggCave is a fun place to hang out at ❤️

Male
682 posts

decay • 12 July 2019 at 10:08 AM

@playermocha345
Haha yeah c: it's been really great being here!
There's a few downs here and there * AHEM CREATURE VALUES* but overall it was a great place for me to meet people and distract myself c: