Anytime creature suggestion: Velocia

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you like the Velocia

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 15 January 2019 at 6:16 AM

It's a dino. A good dino. You could probably make it hold a coin and bam! March creature. But I kinda just want a velociraptor.

https://imgur.com/gallery/t0dF0WD

Habitat: Jungle

Weight: 14Kg

Height: 1m

About Velocia eggs:
Don't worry about the crack in the egg, it's perfectly natural! All Velocia eggs are covered in a thin, transparent membrane that protects the creature's eyes. This hole in the shell allows the growing creature to look out and memorise the faces of their pack. It is recommended when raising a Velocia egg, you keep pictures of yourself in-front of the eye. You wouldn't want a young Velocia to attack you as soon as it's hatched.

About Velocia:
For many years, the SARC thought the Velocia had gone extinct. Arkians would fear walking too far out in the grasslands, just encase they encountered a pack of Velocia. These vicious carnivorous had moved into the depths of the jungle, where they are arguably easier to see. But yet, they still survive. Learning to climb trees, to drop down on prey so they pack can feed.

Speaking of the pack, the Velocia is one of the most loyal creatures in ark. If you are deemed to be apart of the Velocia's pack, they will defend you with their lives. There is nothing more important to these creatures than their pack, so don't bother to try bribing them with food.

If encountering a pack of Velocia, it is recomended to place your arms in the air non-threateningly, kneel and look them in the eye. Many SARC researches have found that it's the easiest way to get out unscathed.

I hope you like it!

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 17 January 2019 at 3:27 AM

@splashnose
I'm a sucker for a creature with less forms than normal. It's super cute, and I like that it's got a more basic design! It's fresh to see those every once and a while aside the more wacky of creatures. I like the whole seeing out of the egg concept. They almost remind me of hippogriffs! It's a really nice creature and I hope it gets made!

Pings (sorry!)
@pet_cemetery
@wild_wonders
@berniceyiu

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 17 January 2019 at 3:35 AM

@marner
omg same, no wander doovoo, onny, gobbler and macbot are doing so well 😉 thanks for the ping!

@splashnose
Cute creature, egg stage is my favourite though, I love the huge yellow eye in the centre ❤️ great job, can definitely see this getting made (maybe with a tad more detail in the fur tho!) 😊

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 17 January 2019 at 3:40 AM

@splashnose

An interesting concept. I wish the baby stage was a little more babyish. It sorta just looks like it stood up.

Hope this is made. I love raptors (they were the true stars in Jurassic Park) the rainbow gradient is a neat touch

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 17 January 2019 at 7:48 PM

@pet_cemetery

I see what you mean. I'll try to fix it later

Thank you for your feedback

Female
2,385 posts

ida92 • 19 January 2019 at 4:49 AM

@splashnose i LOVE her! I need one in my cove right now! 😃 I'm an adult, but I still love dinosaurs as much as I loved them when I was a kid. ^^

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 19 January 2019 at 10:29 PM

@splashnose I LOVE the rainbow colors!!! I think I've had yet to see that until today. Awesome!!! 😸

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 15 February 2019 at 11:27 AM

its really cool. i think it would be great for pride month(june).