Seeking Nym :: Offering Varrious Old & New Critters

in Trading & Auctions

534 posts

crowvict • 14 January 2019 at 6:36 AM

Literally as the title states.
I'm looking for a Nym. Mainly to replace the one I traded years ago (one of my biggest regrets and mistakes cause the other user never followed through with the CC payment too ;; ) But enough about that. I learned my lesson XD

Anyways what do I have to offer?
Well basically anything from this lot here
Trade #916837
your free to check my cove here or at @dreamdisc
(although tine, ignis, ahjoon, and aquaille are NOT for trade at all)
I can also add on CC or most 2017 CC creatures (check @dreamdisc for availability, if it's not there I may have it on my other side so feel free to ask)

I'm more than willing to mix and match stuff from my coves but please note I'd rather not offer the entier lot. It's more of a thing to just say hey here is what I have to offer.
And please note Names and CC travels are not included, unless otherwise disscused.

Thank you for your time reading this!
~Crow

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 14 January 2019 at 9:38 PM

You haven't been able to ask The Egg Cave team to do something about it? 'Cause it,s quite sad to have lost your Nym for another player's dishonesty :/ Best of luck!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 14 January 2019 at 10:22 PM

@crowvict I agree with telekinec. 😊
So in other words, you've been scammed? uwu

@Orderedchaos @Ian @mastergemma

Female
5,407 posts

Orderedchaos • 14 January 2019 at 10:26 PM

@wigglytuff
Egg Cave does not support IOUs. If you are trading with an IOU it is at your own risk. We also can't do anything about some that happened years ago, records of anything involved with the event may not even exist anymore.

534 posts

crowvict • 14 January 2019 at 11:36 PM

@telekinec @wigglytuff

Thank you both for your words but I knew the risks when the trade underwent and by the time I realized it, it was a little too late. So I never really bothered to bring it up to the mods because of it.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 January 2019 at 12:30 AM

@crowvict @Orderedchaos oops, sorry then ^^"

And good luck on finding a nym! ❤️