in Entertainment

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 30 April 2019 at 11:52 AM

@silvershadow No... Though I really wish I did... ☹️

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 April 2019 at 2:08 PM

I don't. I wish my brothers and siblings were dead a lot and I imagine their deaths... Sorry, morbid.
That is a curse in my eyes. Yes, it would be cool, but I'd rather not have it.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 30 April 2019 at 2:11 PM

You have a sad life. The curse.

367 posts

kudo • 1 May 2019 at 2:34 AM

@nekogirl aw too bad xP

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 3 May 2019 at 10:32 AM

@silvershadow What do you mean?

367 posts

kudo • 5 May 2019 at 7:46 AM

@nekogirl the thinking thing. :')

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 5 May 2019 at 10:33 AM

Oh yeah.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 10 May 2019 at 11:42 PM

@wingedfox
I write sad short stories!! I also write Undertale fanfic because I can!!

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 30 June 2019 at 11:21 AM

I've been writing fanfiction since I was a preteen, hahaha. Only recently did I take a year break from writing anything, but that's because I was sick. Just recently, I posted a couple fics to archiveofourown, and received more kudos than I ever thought possible. I guess I've still got it.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 June 2019 at 3:08 PM

@lokisonoflaufey Cool!

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 30 June 2019 at 7:51 PM

@wingedfox
I write fantasy stories as a hobby, but I'm not very good at it. I will post a bit of my newest story if you let me, I really need feedback for it.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 June 2019 at 9:17 PM

@mimikyu360 Yes please! I'd love to read it! I'd be happy to give feedback too.

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 30 June 2019 at 11:45 PM

@wingedfox
So here's a bit of my newest creation. It's the first two pieces of a short series made up of even shorter sections. Don't be afraid to flame.

Snake, Fish, and General Chaos
1: Shadow Makes a Potion
"Try this." Shadow dangled a spherical bottle between Ray's eyes. The liquid inside sloshed around, looking very unappetizing. He knew it was a bad idea to use any of Shadow's creations but let's just say he owed the school's mad scientist a favor.
"Okay..." Ray replied, feeling kind of unsure about his decision, "Is it poisonous?" He knew the answer though. And that was a clear yes.
Gulping down the liquid inside, Ray could feel a slight tingling in his throat. It wasn't the potion. He knew that he needed to do it. So he decided to take off.
Shadow watched his best friend leave suddenly. "Um... I didn't even get to tell him the potion had rather severe side effects, but I guess I'll let him figure that out by himself." He mumbled to himself quietly as he returned to the school's science labs. He was allowed to stay there after school due to the teachers being scared he might invent something to take over the world if they didn't let him. "Honestly, humans these days!" Shadow groaned suddenly, scaring off the few students who also stayed at the school so late.

2: Ray Might be a Furry
The awkward feeling left Ray's throat as soon as he hit the water. Well, that and every other feeling in his body as he felt the mystical transformation into his siren form.
He sat on one of the rocks on the lake bottom before feeling a static feeling running across his tail. He decided he needed to swim back up to the surface. His tail felt heavier than normal for some reason.
He grabbed onto one of the rocks and hoisted himself out of the pool, waiting for his body to naturally transform itself back due to not being in the water anymore. Let me just say it didn't come.
It took all of his energy to drag his aquatic body through the sand to his phone. He tapped the password into his phone quickly before clicking on the call button. Deciding that anybody would do, he pressed the call button. Not being able to keep himself up any longer, Ray fainted into the sand.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 July 2019 at 2:55 AM

@mimikyu360 I have only one thing, maybe two things to say. One: That's awesome! I really like the characters and how you're adding conflict into the story already. Two: I feel like they could talk a little more. And that you could explain why she made the potion.

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 1 July 2019 at 2:01 PM

@wingedfox
Thanks for the feedback! I actually don't think there is any more conversation until chapter 5, so now I know what I need to change. The potion will hopefully be explained around chapter 6. I'm so happy you like it!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 July 2019 at 2:07 PM

@mimikyu360

Oooh! I hope you'll send that to me so I can read more of this awesome story.

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 1 July 2019 at 8:35 PM

@wingedfox
My first drabble from the SFaGC universe is complete! It happens before canon though. After this I'll work on continuing the main story.

Bonus Story: Rivalry
"So... what do you want to do?" Wish watched her kouhai sit on the sofa, looking very bored. She had been assigned to watch over the two for the day, but she had no idea what to do.
Skye climbed up onto the highest area on the sofa, looking extremely proud of herself. "Let's play tag!" she cheered. Myst made an X with his arms, unamused. "What about going swimming! We have a pool in the backyard," Skye said before poking her brother in the neck.
Myst groaned, "No way! It's only 60 degrees outside." He swatted Skye's arm away.
Wish watched her underclassmen bicker. She thought it was kind of funny, but any repairs to the house when the adults came back were going to go out of her paycheck. She grabbed the TV remote and waved it in their faces.
"What about watching a movie?" Wish asked, spinning the remote with her hand. She smirked when she saw both children had their hand raised. Wish put on the first kid friendly show on her list and went to go get some cake.
When she came back, she saw Myst slapping Skye, who was trying to kick him in the balls. "Um... what is going on here?" Wish asked, feeling very confused.
Myst and Skye stared at Wish like deer caught in the headlights of a car. Myst was the first to speak up. "Skye over here was trying to steal my first true love!" Myst wailed, grabbing onto Wish. Wish raised her eyebrow at Skye.
Skye huffed and crossed her arms. "Hello? You're both guys, so he belongs to me!"
Wish watched the two fight, occasionally putting back what the two children throw around. She sighed. She could just see their reactions when she tells them that their "true love" is not even real.

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 1 July 2019 at 9:25 PM

I have a lot of unfinished stories and many ideas I can't seem to be able to put down in writing...

One I was writing about a month ago was about an anthropomorphic deer (I'm not a furry, but I like anthro animals for some reason, lol), who was just crowned king of his kingdom, and was struggling to adapt to his newfound role as he copes with the grief over his father's death. His name is Gypsum, which is why I have a Meysko named Gypsums (Gypsum was taken, sadly). I might get back to it...

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 July 2019 at 12:58 PM

@foxbit That would be really cool. Send it to me if you finish, please!

@mimikyu360 I like that!

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 22 July 2019 at 12:36 PM

Yeah I do quite a bit of writing in my spare time. I've got an account on wattpad called amethyst_elf where I've got a school romance book I'm about halfway through and the first chapter of another book I'm going to continue with eventually.