I will be giving away Free stuff -updated-

in User Contests & Giveaways

Deleted • 7 January 2019 at 4:04 AM

Free stuff in my trade go and check it out get it while it last you never know what i will put in there at cost! you might see food, toys, creatures, background for your creatures you never know. you be surprised. PLEASE DON'T OFFER COMMON CAVE CREATURES. NO ONE WANTS THEM. I WILL BE STUCK WITH THEM LOL

I will keep you update when I add more stuff.

Since I deleted my adoption site I decide to put free stuff in trade. The only rule is for the new monthlies from now on, Only 1 per person until I can get at lease 50 of them than you can adopt only 2. they are very hard to find so yeah.

I will not be asking for donations so that is totally up to you if you want to help me out like you did on my other profile. I got into trouble for spreading the word about my center and asking for donations so I will not ask.

another new thing I am doing, If you do decide to give me creatures for other people PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME COMMONS CAVE CREATURES. PEOPLE HARDLY ADOPT THEM.

If you are looking for certain creature from the cave that you collect of let me know and I will send them to you for free! you can ask me for only 2. if you ask me to look more than 2 I will get bored and won't do it to be honest lol..

Here the forum

Common cave creatures ONLY!
Name of the creature:
Female/male or don't matter:
How many:
Where to transfer:

Please Ping me so I can see it. Once I fill your order please delete your post so I won't get confused.

So keep eye out what I have for free There no limit you can offer on any one you want but FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!

I have other stuff in trade that is not free only offered on the ones that says Free Please!

https://eggcave.com/trades/results?username=pinkpixie

Pings:

@thedarkarcher
@prairie
@monsterprincess33
@valorie100
@raccoon
@calenlass
@widgetspinner
@Hellotinker
@moonweaver
@gentle
@playermocha345
@miastone543
@yoghurt
@budgie

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 7 January 2019 at 5:37 AM

@pinkpixie I submitted an offer 😊

Deleted • 7 January 2019 at 5:42 AM

@shadowfaxe Yes I know. Please don't offer Common Creatures No one adopts them.