A Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ's Dᴀʏ/Fᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ Eɢɢ Cᴀᴠᴇ Cʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ Sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ

❤ Collab with the wonderful @prairie! ❤

❤ Concept: Prairie ❤
❤ Art: Wigglytuff ❤
❤ Description: Both ❤

❤ Picture ❤
http://i66.tinypic.com/15sat7a.jpg

❤ Lufflie Eggs ❤
Lufflie eggs aren't actually eggs at all! They are already the creatures themselves, except much smaller. At a young age, Lufflies will start growing inside of their thick coat of fur. The SAR Center has determined that this is to keep them warm, as the parents do not spend much time with their eggs.

❤ Lufflie Creatures ❤
Lufflies are born with long, silky fur. They typically are found in cold climates, but can also live in slightly warmer areas, such as in a forest or moorland. Annually, they abundantly shed their fur, which can be spun into a luxuriously soft yarn. It is sought after by many Arkians because it keeps you warm, is stylish, and most importantly, extremely comfortable.
A Lufflie that is around those he or she loves has ruby red or rose-colored fur, while the fur that belongs to one that is isolated is usually a faded pink. If a Lufflie’s fur were to turn completely white, they would become deathly ill and eventually die if not cared for. Lufflies are trustful, obedient, and can easily gain your love, making them one of the best pets in Ark.

Starting Pings:
@immortalraven
@mastergemma
@icecloud101
@moonweaver

Thanks for looking! Please help us by pinging others and if possible, leaving suggestions to the description or concept! All advice will be gladly taken
😊

1,627 posts

icecloud101 • 4 January 2019 at 2:49 AM

@wigglytuff
@prairie
nice job!
i love this one, it looks fluffy and sounds so cute 😊 ❤️

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 January 2019 at 11:58 AM

@icecloud101 thank you!

Pings(sorry)
@pretzel
@yoghurt
@icesparkle22
@disney

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 January 2019 at 2:48 PM

@wigglytuff

omg its amazing! i just think it would look even better with some detail on the hooves, and maybe the top of the head as well.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 January 2019 at 2:56 PM

@icesparkle22 thanks!

And thanks for, like, an actual compliment lol