The Luvrador (February Creature Suggestion)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 24 December 2018 at 4:57 PM

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀
░▒█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀
░▒█░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
▒█░░░ █░░█ ▀█░█▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
▒█░░░ █░░█ ░█▄█░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█ █▄▄▀
▒█▄▄█ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀

Hey everyone! I'm back for another creature suggestion. It's been a while since I've made a suggestion, and I WAS going to choose a different animal but I couldn't resist the Labrador ;-; This suggestion is dedicated to a pet's love towards their owners ❤️

Image: https://www.instagram.com/p/BryLhC6ATy4/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Description (Egg): Luvrador eggs resemble a fluffier version of Tervita eggs, except they do not hover above the ground. Instead, the furry tail is constantly wagging, shedding fur all over your floors. Luvrador eggs are often found to be the source of a strong strawberry scent that wafts through cities during Valentine's Day. An arrow is always seen around the egg- whatever you do, don't remove it. The arrow is a symbolic icon of the Luvrador, and without it, the newborn Luvrador will not inherit any maternal memories that the creature's mother may have left in the arrow. No matter who is present around the egg, someone who will love the creature for life is needed in order for Luvrador eggs to hatch.
Description (Creature): Awww, look at those big eyes! You know, love doesn't just come from your soulmate- we can't deny the love a pet will have towards its owners. When hatched, make sure you care for your Luvrador. It specifically hatched for you, and when taken care of, your Luvrador will become a companion for life! Luvradors are playful no matter what stage they are in. They can be seen bouncing alongside their owners and skipping through the streets for strawberries and chocolates, their favorite foods. Many Luvradors will carry a bow and a quiver filled with heart shaped arrows, in which they use to shoot at pets and owners in order to "bless" the two with a happy relationship. Surprisingly, they never miss a target, even with their clumsy paws!

Pings:
@Ian owo
@songbird
@cloudslay3r
@jlya
@wigglytuff

**NOTE: I will be away for the holidays, therefore I will be limited to mobile. I may not get to reply until I have WiFi and time, thanks ❤️ ***

#skyggestions #creaturesuggestion #creaturesuggestions

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 24 December 2018 at 5:02 PM

@skyfall4
pretty cute
ur right, it does really resemble a tervita! 😊

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 24 December 2018 at 5:11 PM

@icecloud101
Yeah, I'm hoping it's not to similar >.< Because otherwise I might've colored it purple instead, but February makes me think pink xD

@degong
@marner

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 24 December 2018 at 5:14 PM

@skyfall4
It's so cute!! 😃 (gosh, 1st stage is so precious!! ❤️)
Just like icecloud101 and your description said; it does remind me alot of the tervita, but just with a fluffy tail & bow and arrows. 😱 Maybe it'd look a bit more different in comparison if it had floppy ears/different color palette/non-floating wings?? (Seeing it was based on Labradors, which usually have droopy ears)
But other than that, I love it! 😸

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 24 December 2018 at 5:18 PM

@prairie
Thank you for the feedback! Yeah, I should change the ears x3 I was going to color it purple, but February convinved me to do pink 😋 Wings I may attach to its back, or just fold them instead 😃

@moonweaver
@muzb
@yts

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 24 December 2018 at 5:23 PM

@skyfall4

I love the last stage, super wolf-ish and majestic!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 December 2018 at 5:29 PM

@skyfall4 I love it! So cute 😸

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 24 December 2018 at 5:33 PM

@moonweaver @wigglytuff Thank you! 😸 ❤️

@iris1929578
@playermocha345

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 24 December 2018 at 6:09 PM

@skyfall4

I love it!

(The legs on the last stage look so skinny though)
(Eh, it’s probably just me)

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 24 December 2018 at 6:16 PM

@skyfall4
It's really cute! I do with the purple gradient had stayed in the adult wings, though. Other than that it's really amazing!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 24 December 2018 at 6:17 PM

@iris1929578
😋 It's how I draw doggos~ I should work on learning how to make the legs actually look... like real doggie legs xD It'll help me with my dragon anatomy x3 Thank you! ❤️

Edit: @marner (aw no you might not get the ping >.<) Now that you mention it, I have most definitely forgotten to color that D:

Deleted • 24 December 2018 at 6:37 PM

@skyfall4 It looks adorable, except that I can't really tell where the tail and other body parts are.. maybe add a bit more outlines? like a slightly darker red? Besides that.. it's perfect!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 24 December 2018 at 6:51 PM

@playermocha345 Thank you! 😸 I'll keep that in mind along with the other bits of advice other hve given! 😸

@marner I replied to you, except I edited my previous post so I don't think you saw my reply ^^" 😋