So... Hello?

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
1 post

elisabeth_cc • 23 December 2018 at 9:50 PM

Just wanted to say hello,
I honestly have no clue on what to do exactly but I'm attempting to learn. I saw other users post their pets on different websites and I liked them lots, so I decided to try this out too. I'm still wandering around lost a bit though, and I haven't really talked to anyone yet so I thought that maybe this would be a good idea... possibly.

If anyone has any tips, I'd definitely appreciate the help. Thank yah lotsssss, in advance
But anyways, yeah.. c:

Female
103 posts

eggcaver666 • 23 December 2018 at 11:25 PM

@Elisabeth_cc
Hello Elisabeth! Welcome to Eggcave 😊

Perhaps this player guide might help? https://eggcave.com/help

Don't worry though you'll get the hang of it once you've been on here for a while 😋
Some basic stuff includes the currency on this game which is EC and CC. EC stands for Eggcoins and is the "free" currency used throughout the game. CC is purchased through real life money and is the "premium" currency here. Don't get mixed up between the two xD.

Also, remember to feed your creatures daily or else they may die. Unless the level of your creature is above 2000 (Immortal). If you'll be away you can put your creatures on something that's called Tim's Food Shoppe (Something that I hoped someone told me about when I was new)

Aside from that really, is to have fun!

Since it's almost Christmas, I have sent you a welcome gift ^^