I never actually realised...

in General

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 19 December 2018 at 7:54 AM

... that there was a very, very tiny Barlog egg on the counter of the Cash Shop Park banner. o-o They're that small to scale?! Wow.

Deleted • 19 December 2018 at 8:27 AM

@firedawn

Woah woah woah woah hold up - where? I've never seen it before (i still don't see it now, hehe) 😱

But I never realised until my friend told me that your tongue can't fit comfortably in your mouth, and I spent the last 10 minutes feeling really uncomfortable because I couldn't put my tongue in my mouth properly ☚ī¸

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 19 December 2018 at 8:29 AM

@yoghurt Really tiny Barlog on the counter o-o https://static.eggcave.com/cashshop/shopkeeper.png

☚ī¸ Aaand you shouldn't've told me that! xD

Deleted • 19 December 2018 at 8:29 AM

@firedawn

Ahh, the counter! I see it now xD if only you could buy a Balrog from the Cash Shop! ❤ī¸

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 19 December 2018 at 8:36 AM

@yoghurt If only! 😋

Deleted • 19 December 2018 at 8:38 AM

@firedawn

One of my pet peeves is how people go around saying "did you know you can't lick your own elbow?" as a fun fact, i mean sure, lots of people can't, but my shoulders are actually weirdly flexible, and I can lick my own elbow. Some people can lick them too, it's not just me. (But it's only my shoulders and spine that can fold into weird positions, my legs are normal 😋)

I am also kind of annoyed by the word "pet peeve", it pisses me off for some reason.

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 19 December 2018 at 8:48 AM

@yoghurt

Fun stuff! xD Ever so often I see my friends trying to lick their elbows unprompted... probably shouldn't say this seeing that they're on this site too... but, yeah. xD And oh, sounds interesting! 😋 Do you do gymnastics/exercises/the lot? xD

Pet peeve is such a weird word to be honest. It's just, like, mashing two random words together with two different meanings to mean something... else? xD

Deleted • 19 December 2018 at 8:52 AM

@firedawn

Haha "probably shouldn't say this" made me laugh 😋 And no, I feel weird when my body goes weird, it's just something that's unique about me, I don't do gymnastics / exercises 😋

And pet peeve... I don't know why I don't like it. I guess the word pet peeve is my pet peeve. It's just a really bad word. I can't quite place my finger on why I don't like it, I guess I just feel like the word pet doesn't belong with such a negative thing ☚ī¸ it's not just that, though, there's something else I can't quite think of as to why I don't like the word.

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 19 December 2018 at 8:55 AM

@yoghurt

xD now hoping they don't see this and huh, I think everyone would feel a little weird if their body goes weird. Being weirded-out or just feeling weird about it is two different things though. xD And whew, nice x') Natural talent lol!

Same here, it's just when I first heard of the word I didn't even know where to place it in my brain. Two random words to make a random meaning was... weird, and I guess ''pet'' and ''peeve'' being used together didn't bode well with me I guess. Whatever the reason. The alliteration makes it uncomfortable as well!

Female
3,796 posts

sparklefox • 19 December 2018 at 9:42 AM

@firedawn - I've never really thought of the weird size of that egg until sometime this year. Are Balrog eggs REALLY that small?! Newborn Balrogs must be very tiny, haha.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 19 December 2018 at 4:13 PM

could be. you should not have told me the tongue thing.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 19 December 2018 at 4:20 PM

Something I realized recently was that when the seam at the toes of your sock is not perfectly aligned with your toes, and you can feel it in your shoe.

Deleted • 19 December 2018 at 6:50 PM

@firedawn Anybody notice that in The City of Leila, the person manning the smol stand/ Site Trivia booth is a fox? Not the wise old goat in the Site Trivia page.

@yoghurt Or the fact that the people watching the Alkub Races are a mishmash of creatures?
https://static.eggcave.com/explore/leila/alkubracing.jpg

Edit: The Sweesh looks like it has arrows pointing towards it's ears.
https://static.eggcave.com/90by90/sweesh_2.png

Female
103 posts

eggcaver666 • 23 December 2018 at 10:28 AM

@firedawn
ahem. How dare you. "Ever so often I see my friends trying to lick their elbows unprompted... probably shouldn't say this seeing that they're on this site too" The last time I did this was in CAL along with Carrie and Anthea cuz we're bored as heck and aren't allowed to talk (Must be pretty weird seeing us 3 sitting across each other trying not to laugh while attempting to lick our elbows).

You can do this weird thumb thing which you arch it almost all the way back? That kinda scares me xD (Everyone was so shook when you did it and you acted like if that was nothing)

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 24 December 2018 at 1:17 AM

@eggcaver666 mate you just condemned yourself.

and it was nothing cmon

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 24 December 2018 at 4:38 AM

ahem you misspelled balrog also that is quite fascinating considering how they turn out to be such intimidating-looking creatures lol also they were available in the cash shop for like a year or so i think that's why the egg's there lol must be a very dated picture i guess!

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 24 December 2018 at 7:20 AM

@sony

who cares about the misspelling of barlog barolg balrog it's similar enough also yes that makes sense maybe there was an overflow and thus they started using it as tokens hmm wonder if that's illegal though is egg selling illegal? maybe you should as the thief shop about that.